[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post a letter to somebody who may or may not read it... use initials

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: writing_letter.jpg (376KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
writing_letter.jpg
376KB, 1000x667px
post a letter to somebody who may or may not read it... use initials
>>
dear alarm,
good night i don't even have energy to set you becaus ei'm going to have the bes tlseepofmylife
>>
R,

I spent months crying over him every day thinking it was normal and I would get over it and you were worth it. I haven't cried for you once and I don't feel guilty at all. The most I can feel for you is pity, that has been true for months.
>>
File: 1493003272316.jpg (109KB, 819x835px) Image search: [Google]
1493003272316.jpg
109KB, 819x835px
Dear B.B.

I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner I would not marry anyone.

Also, I think Nintendo somehow pulled some info from my mind: youtube.com/watch?v=8MmxNNG2WS8 Can you spot the similarities?
>>
File: IMG_8609.jpg (587KB, 2026x1606px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8609.jpg
587KB, 2026x1606px
>>36510070
Dear whoever you are
Pls NOTICE ME
>PS You said I was your type
>>
>>36510172

Whatever lol. You can't control how you feel.
>>
DK,

Brother, it's not too late.

I'm waiting.

Fight.

NK.
>>
CB,
I wish we were still friends. I wish what had happened between us never happened. We were both so stupid... but of course, I realise you'll never forgive me. Hard to think it's been almost 2 years... seeing you go about your life perfectly without me hurts.

- JM.
>>
S.S:

I fucked R again, she contacted me, I enjoyed it like you have no idea due to the fact I was doing it out of spite, and even tho you'll never know it still feels like a samll victory for me (she's a waaaay better fuck than you)

MB
>>
File: kermit-70139_1920.jpg (1MB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
kermit-70139_1920.jpg
1MB, 1920x1440px
Emily,

I hope you've been eating enough and have kept up with your schoolwork. No one can comfort me like you could. Love you.
>>
File: 1493017352114.jpg (95KB, 298x362px) Image search: [Google]
1493017352114.jpg
95KB, 298x362px
>>36510070
Dear Evan Hansen we have been way too out of touch. Things have been crazy and it sucks that we dont talk that much. I gotta tell you that life without you has been rough, and i miss talking with you about life and other stuff.

I love my parents but each day is another fight. If i stop smoking pot then everything might be alright.

Ill take your advice, ill try to be more nice. Ill turn it around, wait and see. Cause all that i need is a little reinvention. Its easy to change if you are given your attention: all you gotta do is just believe that you can be anyone you want to be.

Sincerely me.
>>
>>36510070
Dear AJM

Never mind I am way too gone to think articulately enough to tell you what I need to. That in itself is a huge disappointment and I know I need nothing more than to sort myself out right now. Thanks for having patience.
>>
>>36510070

Carriebear;

I'm doing well, hope you are too. I've moved on and got my own place and a new girl that's been fantastic but I miss you sometimes. Hope you made it to FL and living the dream.
>>
Dear H,

Do you even think about me anymore? I cry for you every night. It's probably sad and pathetic, but no one else matters anymore. You left a hole in my heart. I don't want to blame you and make you feel guilty but it's the truth. Life without you seems so dull now.

I really miss you
>>
Dear Amy,

This is a haiku
It's snowing on Mt. Fuji
Suck a big fat dick

-Zach
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (29KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
29KB, 1280x720px
>>36511669
>It's snowing on Mt. Fuji
>Suck a big fat dick
>>
Dear Zach or zack from highschool
You were really cool and I still have dvd you let me borrow. You left before I could return it.
Hope you're doing ok, you were one of the only people to talk to me and seemed to genuinely enjoy my company.
You know who I am, hmu. Include the dvd title.
>>
Hello Ro.

I do really want to spend more time with you an probably make my way into your panties if I have the chance.

I'm more than convince and for the love of satan I have the evidence that I can give you cute babies If you let me impregnate your womb.

sincerely JM
>>
>>36510070
Dear E
Even though you failed, thank you for trying to help me.
N
>>
Dear KJU,

Please nuke Honolulu.

Sincerely,
AK
>>
File: IMG_1514.jpg (34KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1514.jpg
34KB, 640x427px
Dear APW,

It's been a few weeks since the whole incident happened. I've been depressed and suicidal, and I've slowly come to realize what a giant piece of shit you truly are. You never really cared about me, you cared about filling the void of your own selfish needs because you've been alone for so long. I am so much better than what you deserve. You have a dick that's smaller than the size of my thumb, erectile disfunction, acne scars, fucked up teeth, really strawish and gross hair, and not an amazing of a body. (Although I'll admit I don't have the best of ones either, but I at least have a pretty face and other nice 'features' about me.) Physical characteristics aside, you're cold, you wouldn't even hold my hand at a show because "oh I like playing with my hands", and you are extremely negative. I was willing to put all of this aside and ignore it because I genuinely saw potential in you. We had the same traditionalist ideals, as well as politics ideals. You're going to be alone for a very long time if you keep disillusioning yourself into this facade that you apparently put yourself in when you told me that you liked me a lot, and started talking about the future with me. I gave my all for you, and was completely ready to commit myself to you, take care of you, and truly fall in love with you. But that doesn't matter any more, you already fucked it all up and you threw it all away for no good reason. You really lost someone truly special. Unless you severely change, you don't deserve to be happy because you are a piece of shit.

MM
>>
R,

I miss you quite a lot. You gave me a romantic feeling that I've never had from anyone before. Sorry for being shit at sex and an autistic prick.

Sincerely, A
>>
Dearest Eden,
Leave me alone forever, I'm sorry I wrote you that song. I'm sorry I tried to get to know you and made you an album. All it was , was a social experiment. But anyway I shared my mental breakdowns with you and we all had a good laugh at how i sperged out or whatever you call it. But most of all i'm sorry to me for treating myself and my music like common garbage.But anyways, I realized love isn't for me as it conveniently coincided with my first mental hospital admission,

Kinda decided to send my first thoughts without inhibition so thats most of all that. talking to you makes me feel like im alone in the world and not good enough. like nothing i do will ever be enough, thats somethings wrong with me. to be honest if thought i was too much then , now i'm a lost cause

you never asked me anything, you never initiated a conversation, if i stopped talking that would the end of all conversation, lets not sugar coat it you didn't care if i lived or died. to be honest and i dont intend to hurt your feelings but this is the honest to god truth, writing you that album is my biggest regret i always felt ugly but you really solidified it.

It was masochism and i used you to hurt myself the thought of you will always hurts me. I'm sorry if you've developed feelings for me or whatever but i can never be with you and you could never make it up to me. The only thing left is to go our separate ways and hope i find better luck elsewhere. You make me suicidal and yes when I cut up my inner thighs like a 15 year old girl dumped for the first time it was because u :*( QQ

sincerely,
some faggot
>>
I'm remembering what a naive piece of shit I used to be. Now I'm just a piece of shit.
>>
Nobody will remember me. Nobody needs me. All my sight is gray and no longer has color. I cannot even hear the sound. I'm not worth living.
>>
>>36510070
Dear a.s,

I'm finally starting to forget about you, you stupid bitch. I'm not saying it'll be anytime this year, but I can see an end to this long, vain rabbit hole.
>>
>>36514451
they will, but it doesn't make any difference if youve already made up your mind
>>
I hope that some night you'll be sober enough to remember what we had.
>>
File: 1491290540488.jpg (59KB, 800x634px) Image search: [Google]
1491290540488.jpg
59KB, 800x634px
>>36510070
Dear D,

Fuck you. Fuck you for wasting literally two years of my life.

I don't know why I was ever friends with you, you fucking rich prick. Go cry about your "depression" to someone who didn't spend three fucking years inside their room attempting suicide every other night.

Fuck you and your bullshit problems, you fucking privileged cuck. I hate you, I hate you so much I wish I could tell you to fuck off again and again and again I loved it so much I hate you so much.

FYI The girl you liked fucked like 9 other guys while you were chasing her like the little bitch you are. I hope she rubbed it in your stupid, snob face.

Fuck off.
>>
>>36510070
Dear Anita
I hope your studies are still going well, I'm sorry for not trying to get to know you better, I now realize we could've had a good thing going, only if I didn't ignore you...
Only the best to you, Gerorge
>>
>>36511314
Is this you? If yes, you look good (if female)
>>
>>36514668
I think anon meant to address the girl in the picture and he's not the girl himself.
>>
>>36514619
>Nobody's problems matter as much as mine!!!1 FUCK YOU, you don't know what R E A L suffering is!!11!
>>
>>36514697
You might be right...
Origami
>>
J,

I visited our high school band director to catch up the other day, and he mentioned how apparently assmad you were that I don't talk to you or say hi when I see you around campus. Does it really piss you off that much that one person out of an entire department isn't rushing to lap up your cunt when you walk by? You've always disliked me through high school, so now that I'm in a situation where I can avoid you I do. Sorry not sorry if me not joining your army of beta orbiters somehow insults you.

I
>>
>>36514529
Probably you've mistaken me for someone else.
>>
>>36510070
Dear, OP

I understand you may or may not read this, but I feel the need to write this anyway.

For the longest time, you have cowered from the light, hiding in a veil of darkness from understanding and reason. You fear the truth, OP; the truth that many of us tell you, but you simply refuse to listen.

Well now, OP, I will tell you who you truly are, with utmost blatancy:

You, are a faggot.

I know it's hard to believe, and it will take some time to process, but I will always be there with you, holding out my subtle hand.

Farewell, OP

-A
>>
File: 1487535133327.jpg (40KB, 373x421px) Image search: [Google]
1487535133327.jpg
40KB, 373x421px
Dear YG,

Suck my dick.

With love, CP
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.