[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Weird things you do. >don't use toilet paper anymore,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 1492279958353.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492279958353.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
ITT: Weird things you do.

>don't use toilet paper anymore, just jump in the shower and hose my asscrack down
>>
>>36509802
Do you know what a bidet is anon? Washing your ass instead of using paper is the patrician way, more hygienic and cleans it properly.
>>
That's not weird, that's the best way. People who think their ass is clean after wiping with some shitty paper are delusional savages.
>>
>>36509830
>clean butthole
Europeans only care about bidets because it enables their exceptionally gay habits. No one would want a squeaky clean anus unless they're doing something with it other than shitting.
>>
>>36509802
eating chapstick like a retarded child
>>
I rub my finger on my taint and that area between your crotch and legs because I like the smell.
>>
>>36509802
Whenever a cringe worthy moment from my past randomly pops up in my head, I loudly repeat random words.
>>
>>36509802
I have OCD so when I put things away it has to be the same way it was when I found it. Also if door doesn't shut the way I like I have to do it again (not in public but at home).
>>
>>36510868
I do this too.

Hcddghvfdfgv
>>
>>36509802
I carry tape with me into the public bathroom stall and tape up the cracks because I'm afraid that somebody will peek at me while I'm taking a shit.
>>
I piss into towels so I don't have to get up while playing video games. I also use a dishrag for my period so I don't have to wear panties. I worry if I ever get with someone :/
>>
>>36509802
thats far cleaner desu
>>
>>36510944
How can you actually be sure of that? Wouldn't the water just make the bathtub shitty?
>>
>>36509802
I once had to piss really bad on raid night, but the dog was sleeping outside my door and I was blocked in as usual.

I'm an animal guy, so slamming the door against the dog to make him move was out of the question.

I had nothing else to do. We were on Heroic Botanist Tel'arn and I had to piss.

I pissed out the window.

Now it's the only way I piss at night. There's enough rainfall (read: every night) to wash away all smell and evidence.

Breeze is great on my balls, and I love the...edgy freedom? I dunno.
>>
Sometimes I stick my fingers up my ass and lick them.
>>
>>36511055
Why I love pissing in towels. The freedom and feeling is amazing. I think it is also my fetish now.
>>
>>36511090
How does it taste? That is honestly pretty hot.
>>
>>36511111
Nice digits you nasty nigger
>>
>>36509907
enjoy your unclean butthole then, anon.
>>
File: 1492413933549.jpg (737KB, 1284x1164px) Image search: [Google]
1492413933549.jpg
737KB, 1284x1164px
>>36511119
Just confirms kek agrees anal play is best,
>>
>Use a fake accent whenever I talk to cover up my nasally monotone cuck voice.
>Sing as loud as I can whenever I'm alone or in the car.
>Talk to myself. All the time.
>Eat boiled eggs at least once or twice a week for lunch.
>>
Unconsciously tend to change my tone of voice/delivery to ever so slightly match whatever iconic male I've most recently watched IE

Madds' Hannibal
Doug Stanhope
Jordan Peterson
Tony Soprano
Omar Little
>>
>>36510868
>>36510901
We're literally being tortured. The same pain is going through our veins which causes torture victims to blurt shit out.
>>
>>36510868
I do this but it's a swear or I make a weird choking sound with my throat. Actually, I just remembered a cringe worthy moment now and did that throat thing.
>>
>>36511095
Yeah, it's like, there's nothing inherently wrong with it, logically.

But just bucking that idea of what people consider normal or pleasant is somehow satisfying.

It's my damn house, I can piss out the window if I want to.
>>
I used to wet my paper in the sink to clean my asshole before I got a bidet.
>>
>>36510933
Hi. Be my girlfriend.
>>
post on 4chan at 2:48 am
>>
>>36511454
You actually like that? How come?
>>
>>36511714
It's not that I like it. It's that you're clearly not a normie, which is good, I want to help you or at least have sex with you.
>>
>>36511732
>help you
I don't wanna stop pissing while gaming ;~;
>>
You wipe and THEN you wash, you barbarians.
>>
>>36511765
Okay, let's just have sex. Where are you at?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.