[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna be so masculine that other men feel feminine around me.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1490838933520-129502504.jpg (8KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
1490838933520-129502504.jpg
8KB, 259x195px
I wanna be so masculine that other men feel feminine around me.

I don't wanna be built or handsome.

I just want the vibe.
Like a psychic thing.

I want the power to make people feel weak and uncomfortable around me for no reason.
>>
>>36508353
Isn't this basically what they call bear mode? If so, it's mostly a genetics thing (height + stature), combined with not being overweight and having good posture.
>>
be a biological female and come here (any board on 4chan) to feel like every woman ANd man is a fuking weak ass bitch lmao
>>
just murder chad's like toxie
>>
>>36508386
It's more of a vibe desu. If you watch old Tom Cruise movies every other dude seems like a wimp next to him.
>>
Who do you think is a close example to your definition of this form of masculinity, OP?
>>
>>36508353
Just be loud and obnoxious. Then stick to whatever abnormal beliefs as vehemently as possible.
>>
>>36508353
I want the ability to open my mouth and scream forth a plague of locusts which descend upon the unbelievers and leave their lands devastated and fallow, so I kind of know how you feel.
>>
>>36508353
sick fantasy bro

instead you're posting about it on r9k good luck fag
>>
>>36508353
Whenever I see someone pretending to be masculine I go back to the time i broke a beer bottle on pavement and did 20 knuckle pushups on broken glass on top of concrete in front of my friend who called me a bitch.
>>
>>36508688
of course you did, little bitch
>>
>>36508353
Sorry man, if you're just some scrawny/normal/fat guy, no 6'3 huge genetically jacked black dudes will be scared of you based on how you act
>>
>>36508442
Me.
In the alternate universe I saw that made me envy him.

>>36508559
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=92vFEwSUOrI
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qv-f8uIHdg
>>
>>36508752
>no 6'3 huge genetically jacked black dudes will be scared of you based on how you act
What if I wear fake muscle pads under a tight shirt and wear elevator shoes.
>>
youtube.com/watch?v=GNLe2He4pzw

wow op ur right
>>
>>36509378
Watchrd Brando
>>
>>36508688
>injuring yourself for and prostrating before someone because they insulted you
lol check out this bitch.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.