[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT I REQUIRE FROM A MAN: 1. He must be quiet and unassuming

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: floydie.jpg (638KB, 2530x2530px) Image search: [Google]
floydie.jpg
638KB, 2530x2530px
WHAT I REQUIRE FROM A MAN:

1. He must be quiet and unassuming 2. He must be intelligent and have a good standard of education and be able to hold a good conversation on any level with anyone he comes into contact in his daily life. 3. Good mannered in all respects. Notwithstanding this day of equality, I want him to e.g. a. Hold the door for me - Car, particularly if he is taking me out for the night and I have dressed especially for the evening: House door, and make sure I am safely inside. By this he must not be flamboyant in his approach, so that it looks unnatural, but do this as a matter of course as it flows from his upbringing. b. Stand up when a lady enters the room. c. Hold the chair for me at dinner particularly when out at a restaurant. d. See me to the door after a night out and make sure I am safely in. e. Not embarrass me in front of friends, family and neighbours, e.g. shouting to me in the street "well, are you coming in?" and letting everyone know we are having a row. 4. Not to treat me like a sex object 5. Not to treat me like a possession i.e a car, tv, dog etc. 6. Not to take me out just to show off to friends and outsiders "look what I have". 7. Treat me as an equal. 8. He must trust me in all things and not be suspicious of my motives and he must be trustworthy. 9. Not assume that I will always fall in with his plans 10. Talk matters through with me first and consider, and most of all, value my opinions, after all, he should want a partnership. 11. Not to be domineering and have the need to show all and sundry that "I am the man, and I wear the trousers!" 12. He must respect me as a person, intellectually. 13. He must be forgiving. 14. He must be slow to anger. 15. He must love me unreservedly.
>>
>>36508248
Literally l i t e r a l l y me wtf
>>
File: 3mp.png (158KB, 950x382px) Image search: [Google]
3mp.png
158KB, 950x382px
What I require from a woman:
Be cute
Don't be a cunt
Don't be unloyal
Let me do my thing
Not have a huge slutty past
Pref into bideo bames
>>
>>36508248
>b. Stand up when a lady enters the room
>>36508248
>>36508248
>>
>>36508248
>treat me like an equal and ask my opinion about everything, not be domineering
>play the old times gentleman

I could live with the rest, but those matters scream want to have cake and eat it too.
Also GL finding anyone who can still do good manners and etiquette, males have next to no option to even try to learn those in modern life. Nevermind that they would get pissy femnazis in their face for their troubles.
>>
>>36508248
Pls don't bully this girl, she's kind and nice and doesn't deserve it
>>
1. check
2. check
3. stand up when a lady enterse the room? a bit much
4. ok
5. of course
6. of course
7. if you prove to be
8. let's get to know each other first
9. you probably wouldn't
10. reasonable
11. sure
12. if you prove your worth i will respect you
13. depends on what you do, for the most part yes
14. yeah i'm pretty even tempered
15. well i don't know you

i'm bored so i just did that
would i make a nice chivalrous bf?
>>
>>36508248
leave floydie alone cmon
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.