[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

generic rant about women - nothing original here.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: template.png (20KB, 330x342px) Image search: [Google]
template.png
20KB, 330x342px
Why, oh why is this even a huge fucking problem? I mean fucking really I am 20 years old now I shouldn't be having this problem, but I still have to deal with women saying I love you but forget me, or I am too Free

WHY CAN'T I MAKE THEM CARE ABOUT ME ENOUGH TO BE WITH ME
>>
i haven't been here a while, and I am sure if it is much of a story, but boy have I got something say. I don't think I will ever understand woman, I get told there is nothing wrong with me, and I keep pretending I am victimised because of the way I complain about this. So I am hoping that you guys would be more objective. I cannot, I just cannot find a woman whose attention I can captivate. I just cannot find someone who can pay attention to me, and it is not that they aren't capable of it. Believe me - they all start with having long conversations staying late up and night and sacrificing a lot just to talk to each other, but they all end up with: you shouldn't be waiting for me. I don't have time; I am sorry I cannot change it is who I am. Almost every single time I have shown interest in a woman - it is turned out this way. Am I legitimately an uninteresting person, or do I scare them by getting too reliant on them? Because when they tell me that I usually have expectations and feelings for them, expectations they had no problems fulfilling not too long ago.
>>
>>36508219
>>36508497
Women don't feel love
They feel attracted to certain personal characteristics that demonstrate strength
But unlike men, they don't actually love people

The only thing women care about is strength
If you don't somehow demonstrate it, they won't care at all

It's sad, but there's no way around it

I would recommend trying to find happiness outside of women. It's still possible to live a rewarding life. You can find happiness and personal validation in other sources, provided you're willing to put in some emotional work
>>
>>36508568
>The only thing women care about is strength
even if I worked out and hit the gym and had the muscles I don't think I have it in me to be able to show strength, to display it I mean.
>>
>>36508786
I know what you mean

Displaying physical fitness isn't enough, you're expected to display confidence and mental fitness as well

It's a tough life being a robot
>>
File: spagheipep.png (114KB, 456x356px) Image search: [Google]
spagheipep.png
114KB, 456x356px
>>36508219

I know what you mean. I want to smash my dick into some THICC thighs and ass. But women only care about you if you're good looking and tall. They throw themselves at Chad. He basically has his own little harem of sluts to pound away.

Meanwhile, robots jerk their dicks away in front of a screen.
>>
The problem for me is that even if I got to the point where I could get women that look halfway decent, I still wouldn't want to be in a relationship with them. You can't throw-up the redpill.
>>
anyone still in this thread? is it all too late?
>>
> confess my love to girl and ask her out
> tfw she wont respond

fuck women
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.