[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you give her the eggs? https://www.liveleak.com/view?i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: drug witch.jpg (48KB, 475x902px) Image search: [Google]
drug witch.jpg
48KB, 475x902px
Would you give her the eggs?
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0c2_1492917245
>>
>>36507872
What the fuck kind of demon exorcism shit is going on here?

Don't do drugs, kids.
>>
Silent Hill has gotten way too fucking realistic
>>
serious mental pain I love it
>>
>>36507872
>The absolute state of America
There isn't enough that can be done to wipe this from the Earth.
>>
>>36508132
This type of thing happens all over the world. Do you think every country with citizens that are addicted to drugs should be wiped off, too? Are people not addicted to drugs in your country?
>>
People filming are as fucked as the girl.
Goddamn it this is so sad. And people on /r9k/ think they've hit rock bottom.
>>
Holy shit wait, did he say it's his sister?
>>
>>36508186
What should the cameraman have done? What would you have done if you saw this girl on the street? Say if no one was around and there were no cameras around either. Say there was no traffic in sight. What would you have done?
>>
>>36508295
Literally just call 911, which they didn't do (at one point they tell the girl the paramedics are there but it's just a cruel joke). Certainly not berate and make fun of them and tell them to fight people or jump on a car.
>>
>>36507872
Her fault for taking drugs I woulda done the same fucking thing
Stupid ass bitch
>>
File: 1482150092404.png (179KB, 563x563px) Image search: [Google]
1482150092404.png
179KB, 563x563px
>>36508186
Well it is a nigger filming the druggie. I wouldn't put much thought into it. Both niggers and druggies are sub human animals.
>>
File: apu.jpg (50KB, 606x486px) Image search: [Google]
apu.jpg
50KB, 606x486px
>>36507872
>heeelp me
>"fuck off, ain't nobody helpin your nasty ass"
>>
>>36508538
This.

Both should be shot into the sun.
>>
File: 1453807832821.jpg (99KB, 714x537px) Image search: [Google]
1453807832821.jpg
99KB, 714x537px
>>36508628
>cracker ass bitch lookin like the exorcist asking for help
LOL
>>
>>36508674
they could've at least called emergency
>>
>>36507872
Won't play for me cuz I'm on old hardware; alternate link?
>>
File: IMG_9718.png (101KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9718.png
101KB, 200x200px
I'd have seriously smacked the shit out of that person that's filming.
Why are people so heartless? Just fucking call 911, who cares if it's her fault for taking drugs.

Seriously mad right now because of this video.
>>
>>36507872
all fun and games until she turns you into a cat
>>
>>36508697
Not their problem. You do something illegal, suffer for it.
>>
File: IMG_0302.jpg (39KB, 419x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0302.jpg
39KB, 419x503px
>>36508761
Also, a somewhat similar situation actually happened recently.
I was walking home when I noticed an old guy laying on the ground, not moving. He apparently fell down and his walking aid was laying there too.
Of course I helped him, asked him if he's okay and if he wants me to call 911. Walked him to his door to make sure he doesn't fall again.

What got me mad is that he's been laying there for AT LEAST a few minutes before I came and that some dumbasses probably just walked by not caring.
>>
>>36508848
Should have kind of joked around with him and told him to say Joy Lane. You could have both had a good laugh at that one.
>>
>>36508828
Yeah, like you've never done something wrong in your entire life. Hypocritical bitch, you'd be the first to cry for help like a little bitch when you're in need of help.
>>
>>36508879
I don't get it, what's the joke? (English isn't my first language)
>>
>>36508883
Doing something illegal and facing the consequences =/= making a mistake
I'm not hypocrite. I've never smoked, drank alcohol or picked up a single drug in my life. That's why I'm not on the street having spasms and pretending to be entitled to help.
>>
>>36508761
Aight so next time someone murders another person and asks for help lets help him. Who cares if he murdered someone and broke the law , he needs help
>>
the person filming is a fucking sadist assholecall an ambulance the lady is clearly not having a good trip on whatever shes high on

nah that bitch need sum milk not some cunt taunting her and filming her.
>>
>>36508897
That was the name of the ex-girlfriend of the guy in Cleveland who shot and killed a random old man on facebook live. He made the old man say her name and then shot him.
>>
File: 1467169122963.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1467169122963.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>36508848
That is a completely different situation. Someone falling does not equal some thot who did drugs and got fucked by a nigger an hour before.
>>
>>36508966
GET ER SUM MEALK
>>
>>36508909
She's already facing the consequences at that moment and will likely also face criminal consequences. You not helping might cause severe permanent damage or death and that is way too much of a punishment for simple drug abuse, which is a victimless crime.

You're just a piece of shit.

Hope you get into an accident somehow and people let you die in the street.
>>
"please stop filming her. I know this girl."
>nigger argues for a minute then leaves
>phone 911
>paramedics come and take her to hospital
>please officer, I dont know how this happened but I know her, please tell me when shes ok
>get call telling me she is ok for visitors
>go to her hospital room and she pours her heart out to me and thanking me for saving her
>become her bf and fix her by getting her off the drugs
>live happily ever after
that's what i would do
>>
>>36507872

A rock bottom drug addict loser white person somehow still manages to be the least pathetic when compared to a black person... This guy is just cruel egging her on to beat random people up and taunting her saying the paramedics are there, it's like they're not even people.
>>
>>36508949
Are you just pretending to be retarded? Doing drugs is a victimless crime, no harm has been done. Not the same as a murder case, you dumb idiot.

>>36508975
No it's not a different situation. Both are in need of help, both didn't do anything to harm anyone.
Why should one deserve help but the other shouldn't?
>>
>>36509025
>that is way too much of a punishment for simple drug abuse, which is a victimless crime.
The only piece of shit here is you. Condoning drug use is not okay and leads to this type of shit in the first place. She broke the law, she voluntarily endangered her own life and now everyone else is supposed to babysit her stupid ass? People like me who keep themselves healthy and I'm supposed to feel sorry and help others fix their retard mistakes? As if that stupid fucking thot would ever call the police to help anybody. She'd ditch your sorry ass and mine. This is the real world bitch ass, grow up and realize consequences cannot be averted.

And don't worry I don't expect people to baby my ass either. I don't give a fuck if somebody leaves my ass there, my conscience clean af nigga
>>
>>36509087
It's not a victimless crime when you're the obvious victim retard. Look at what she fucking did to herself. Victimless crime? She's gonna go back to drugs and OD one day in her bedroom. Either get involved with her personally or stop trying to dekay the inevitable
>>
>>36509087
>Why should one deserve help but the other shouldn't?
Because one committed a crime out of choice.
>>
>>36509118
Yeah, you say that now but when you're in the situation, you're gonna be the biggest bitch about it. Have fun suffocating on your puke and dying when you do an accident.
>>
>>36509150
People are allowed to hurt themselves you fuck. I can eat more calories than I should, smoke cigarettes, not study as hard as I should for tests etc.
>>
>>36509173
Lmao same to you.
>>
>>36509195
If they are allowed to hurt themselves they're allowed to kill themselves. Nobody's responsibility but their own. You want people to get you when you're in trouble, don't be stupid and be respectable.
>>
>>36509150
>>36509170
You don't even know for sure that it's drug-related, you dense idiots. Could be a psychosis or something else.
The chance is high that it's drug-related but you still don't know.

That being said, it doesn't fucking matter if she committed a crime. Whenever an accident happens, whenever something goes wrong and the person is in need of help - it's always because something was done wrong. Nobody would get hurt if everyone was doing a perfect job.
So by your stupid logic, no one should ever help anyone. Because someone's always at fault, right?
>>
>>36509260
Who cares. She's just going to take drugs again after she leaves the hospital.
>>
>>36508674
You lack empathy.
>>
>>36507872
Black people really have no idea how to act around someone who's in distress.
>>
>>36508186
>people

Those are niggers.
>>
>>36507872
>find woman that fell asleep outside
>she's too out of it to defend herself
>niggers screaming at her to get her irritated
>r9k right wingers pretending it's drugz r bad mkay?
It's not even that they're black, they're sociopathic bullies fucking with a victim.
>>
>>36509844
>fell asleep outside
You must be blind lmaooo
She had no respect for herself so they have none for her
>>
>>36509052

This is the most pathetic shit I'll read all year.

Not to be edgy or anything, I would have called 911 too, but damn
>>
>>36509871
She could have slept walked outside and fell down steps moron. You see what you want to see.
>>
>>36507872
you guys are fucking idiots if you think it's a nigger behind the camera
it's clearly a drugged up white woman lmao
>>
>>36509896

So is she a homeless addict or is this some post rape situation?
>>
>>36509760
Wahhh black ppl hurt me fee fees

>>36509775
Nah they're people, stay angry
>>
>>36509933
She could have been raped and then thrown out drugged of some van, sure.

But whatever.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.