[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here ever tragically lost a friend?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: pepe-crying-and-smiling.jpg (20KB, 388x388px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-crying-and-smiling.jpg
20KB, 388x388px
Has anyone here ever tragically lost a friend?
>>
They all stopped talking to me
>>
I had a friend who killed himself because his mom had killed herself, the last time I spoke to him the only thing he told me was that he was tired I never in my fucking life imagined that he would do that, I honestly blame myself for not having been able to stop him because when I think about it I know that I could have, I will never fucking forgive myself and will gladly take any punishment life might throw at me
>>
My best friend died giving birth to a nigger rape baby.
>>
>>36507865
yes my cat
had to give her away to shelter cause we didnt have ac and she was panting
probably had a sore throat too. makes me wonder what i breathe in on the regular. ive had tonsilitis like three times last year.
>>
My friend when I was 7 died of cancer
>>
>>36508065
It's not your fault anon. Never think that, how were you supposed to know?
>>
My friend one day just disappeared without telling anyone, not even his family. all that was missing was a backpack, his boots, and his toothbrush. A month later he posted pictures on facebook of him in Syria, fighting alongside Kurds. I have no idea what he is thinking.
>>
Sure. 1 offed himself and another decided I was no longer good enough for him. I'd greentext or something but no one reads these things anyway.
>>
Best friend died in an accident one night about a year ago. I'm still a mess.
>>
>>36507865
Many of the people I care about have taken their own lives, been killed in the road, or have been afflicted with terminal illnesses. I turned twice as unlucky as I already had been after my mother died when I was 11 and I haven't gone a year without losing people since.
>>
my friend got killed by a drunk driver the day after the 2017 new year while on his motorcycle. it was so fucking surreal going to his funeral. i went up to him in his casket and told him that i loved him. i'll always remember the way he looked. he didn't look like himself
>>
>>36507865
my girlfriend was on the United plane on 9/11

i was one of the first to joke about the incident because she would have been mad at me if i didnt
>>
>>36508542

Checks out, anon. Because none of those passenger manifests were even real people.
>>
>>36508630
I dont know about any of the conspiracy shit but i havent seen her since i helped her pack for the trip

nobody has seen her so regardless of what happened shes probably dead, so the outcome is the same
>>
A good friend of mine passed away from complications from cystic fibrosis a little over a month ago and I miss him, rest in peace James
>>
>>36507865
My best friend growing up died in a car accident about 2 years ago, idk what qualifies as tragically
>>
>>36508758

Fair response, and honestly very sad. Sorry you had to go through this.
>>
i buried my best friend in high school, i think that's how i ended up becoming a robot. my life went to shit after losing him

i introduced him to 4chan and he was my only real life friend who understood my humor, ended up being a pallbearer and carrying him to his grave
>>
>>36508791
yeah. whatever happened, it was just plane despicable

this is my coping mechanism
>>
>>36508173
RIP eliza and eliza jr.
>>
Yeah he overdosed but I belive someone murdered him by making him take too much
>>
I don't have any friends and I'm not original
>>
>>36508888
Actually the baby survived, I had to take care of it since her family wouldn't.
>>
>>36508849

you do sound 93% over it
>>
one of my friends got killed for a bag of weed near a bridge, they found him 3 days after.

I still light up near his grave on his birthday
>>
We were best friends for about 8 years. In his last year he got his first girlfriend who didn't really like me and thought I was a bad influence on him. They spent a lot of time together and we slowly drifted. They both got into a MVA with her driving. She made it with serious injuries, but he didn't.
>>
File: 1491968951398.jpg (75KB, 600x763px) Image search: [Google]
1491968951398.jpg
75KB, 600x763px
>>36508423
I'm in the same boat, anon. 6 year streak of relatives dying so far, including my father.
>>
>>36509041
ive come to terms with it, but im not over it

its been 16 god damned years and i still cant bring myself to date

i wonder how many other robots 9/11 created
>>
File: C39u2V1UoAASxMN.jpg (118KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C39u2V1UoAASxMN.jpg
118KB, 750x1000px
>>36507865
I had a friend who died while walking home. He got hit by a car. I find it ironic and funny that his room mates couldn't pick him up from work but when he died they had a "candle lighting" for him 3days later.
>>
>>36508326
he's thinking that normal life blows dicks, and that having nothing to fight for is tremendously sad
>>36507865
Lost a friend to an ied in afganistan. Demolished the front half of his vehicle.
>>
>>36509175

too depressing to think about desu desu
>>
man i hope my friends give a shit and cry over me like babies if i ever die tragically or decide to kill myself.
i hope they aren't just like "wow..." or "damn.."
I want them to cry, and bawl their eyes out for me. I want them to think of me for awhile and haunt their thoughts. I don't think I was that important of a friend if they don't do so.
>>
>>36507865
Yeah. My best friend died in a car accident 3 years ago.
>>
>>36507865
I used to have a group of online friends I spent 24/7 with but as time went on they became more successful and moved on leaving just me and one other guys. We both had similar issues and talked all the time. I would play music as we both fell asleep on cam, and when I was panicking a bit while tripping for the first time he calmed me down.

He drowned a few years ago trying to save some other guy who also drowned. RIP
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.