[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello fellow robros. I wanted to share with you an overview of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: My Life As A Painting.jpg (871KB, 1277x849px) Image search: [Google]
My Life As A Painting.jpg
871KB, 1277x849px
Hello fellow robros. I wanted to share with you an overview of our lives (or at least my life.) The constant crushing loneliness and crippling depression. Decades of women treating us like deformed monsters and repulsive outcasts.

If you cannot relate to the above, please do not comment in this thread. No normies allowed. Every other forum sans r9k caters specifically to normies and rejects robots, so it's perfectly acceptable for this board to reject normies, as this is our only solace.
Anyway, here's my overview, and if anyone wants to post their own overviews, I can add theirs in to make it more detailed.

>Infancy: Genitals mutilated without consent, causing permanent issues in the limbic system of the brain (verified in a study.) The limbic system controls emotions, i.e. an overactive limbic systems causes incredibly intense feelings of loneliness, depression and suffering. Not to mention introversion and anxiety.
>Childhood: Relentless bullying. Absent father or abusive father.
>Teenage: Experience constant rejection and mistreatment from women due to them being attracted solely to the top 20% of males (verified in the study ran by Okcupid themselves.)
>Adulthood: At this point, most women have children, most normies have secure jobs, most everyone has social circles and life development. Robots like us are left with nothing.
>Suicide: Once our parents die, it's over. Our brain chemistry simply wasn't meant for living.

Pic related, a superb illustration of our nightly suffering, the immense loneliness gnawing at us as we try to sleep.
>>
>Childhood: Relentless bullying. Absent father or abusive father.
replace father with mother
>Teenage: Experience constant rejection and mistreatment from women due to them being attracted solely to the top 20% of males (verified in the study ran by Okcupid themselves.)
nah, girls actually liked me, i just had too much anxiety from infancy and childhood to actually function with them, and because of this i still am a KHV
>>
>>36506240
>>Genitals mutilated without consent
>Making a difference

Nearly every male in America has their genitals mutilated, and the vast majority turn out fine. Robots are just as prevalent in Europe where they don't mutilate genitals.

>>Experience constant rejection

Real robots don't face rejection. To face rejection you have to put yourself out there. Robots are withdrawn and if anything try to avoid women.

this is still unironically the best thread on the board atm. Fucking sex addict faggot weebs need to be lined up and shot.
>>
>>36506361
>girls actually liked me

I want to rip your skin off and throw you in acid
>>
>>36506240
Are you just going to wallow in self-pity? Making time a flat circle for yourself?
Or will you try to fix your position, even if it kills you?
>>
>>36506240
>my life as a painting

Whoo boy if you don't cringe at that is some day you will sorry for the new regret anon. Most people are assholes, 50% are women, doesn't mean you should care because some chick wants to fuck a hot guy. If someone wants to find a relationship they'll look for that, not just whoever is hottest. Don't waste your concerns on people being stupid, or you will waste all of your time
>>
File: A Robot's Second Life.jpg (222KB, 680x836px) Image search: [Google]
A Robot's Second Life.jpg
222KB, 680x836px
>>36506429
You make an excellent point, I'll likely take out the circumcision part, or at least remove the hypothesis that it could drastically undermine the limbic system. The study it's based on is indeed suspicious, as it was never actually published, only written about by the scientists (due to essentially being restricted by their health council from exposing their results.)

However, two undoubted aspects remain. One - the immense resentment I feel at knowing that even if I ever have sex, it'll be with 3/4ths less nerve endings. Two - some babies do choke, scream, stop breathing during circumcision. Admittedly this is likely a low amount, but it could indeed cause permanent damage (studies have proven that infant trauma, if severe enough, causes permanent brain changes.)

Granted, I don't want this thread to get derailed with flame warring arguments, so I'll secede that your point was quite likely accurate. And thank you for the compliment on the thread - /r9k/ has been absolutely infested with constant troll, bait, and normie threads, so I try to contribute thoughtful, meaningful posts, despite their likelihood of being inevitably buried.

Lastly, "real robots don't face rejection" is a correct observation in the usual sense, but in the metaphorical sense, I believe robots do indeed face rejection, in terms of getting nasty looks and snide vocal tones anytime they interact with women - say buying groceries for example. And if they're NEET like myself and never go to the grocery store, they still likely experienced this type of rejection in the twelve or so years of public schooling. But this is a metaphorical type of rejection so your point still stands astutely apt.
>>
File: romanwojak.jpg (94KB, 677x782px) Image search: [Google]
romanwojak.jpg
94KB, 677x782px
I'm an 18 KV. I don't feel like guy on the right in OP's pic yet. I don't feel lonely very often as I have a good amount of guy friends to chat, play vidya with and hangout occasionally. I'm not too awkward around girls, I just have no idea how to flirt or pic up on signals and take getting a gf to the next step. Am I fucked?
>>
File: Foreveralone Males vs Females.jpg (115KB, 680x660px) Image search: [Google]
Foreveralone Males vs Females.jpg
115KB, 680x660px
>>36507512
If you're 18, I can't stress enough how incredibly valuable the opportunity you have right now is. If you take the right supplements (whichever ones help your particular mental illness, assuming your brain is similarly defunct like mine), lift weights everyday (buy a cheap rusty barbell set to lift in the privacy of your home/yard), and focus on self-improvement and career, you can absolutely become a high functioning cyborg with a girlfriend who will tolerate your aspergers due to your high status.

Now, for the robots like myself, who are 25 or older, it's ten times as difficult to redeem our lives. We already missed the best chances for jobs, relationships, exercise, everything. It's still possible to pull a comeback, but much harder.
>>
>>36506240
Why is the guy plugged in like in the matrix? Doesn't make any sense. It's unnecessary.
>>
File: Life as a non-Chad male.jpg (171KB, 936x557px) Image search: [Google]
Life as a non-Chad male.jpg
171KB, 936x557px
OP here, just wanted to share one of my absolute favorite robot comics. It may be poorly drawn, but the message behind it is incredibly meaningful.

Loneliness is like an insatiable hunger that we suffer from every single day. Whenever I see even a remotely cute girl, I repeat that Holes poem to myself: "'If only, if only,' the woodpecker cries / the bark on the trees was as soft as the skies / as the wolf waits below, hungry and lonely / he howls to the moon, 'if only, if only.'"

We're all outcasted wolves, hungry and lonely, shackled to a life of misery and suffering.
>>
File: Female Hypocrisy.png (112KB, 1160x420px) Image search: [Google]
Female Hypocrisy.png
112KB, 1160x420px
Well, OP here, I'm going to attempt to get some sleep. I love all of you robros. Keep telling the normies to fuck off, and don't stop reminding them that the entire internet caters to them, with this board being our only solice that's actually active and not near dead like Wizchan. Goodnight brethren.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.