[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Insane kids you knew?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: toad.jpg (570KB, 2048x1343px) Image search: [Google]
toad.jpg
570KB, 2048x1343px
>be me
>be like 9
>hang out with kid
>let's call him devon
>devon was normally that funny kind of crazy
>he'd do stupid shit from time to time, he was fun
>until one summer day
>devon calls me up
>"hey anon, wanna do frog hunting?"
>frogs are my favorite
>"heck yeah dude"
>we go out to this little pond near our housing complex, lots of toads and frogs are there
>time to mention that the kid had a knife, he always carried one, the housing complex was filled with pedophiles and assholes
>we catch a couple toads and frogs
>he pulls out the knife
>pleaseno.mp3
>this mother fucker stabbed a toad
>i end up throwing up on the kid and running away
>told on him
>devon is sent to therapy and I moved away
Pic related, looks exactly like the toad he stabbed
>>
>>36505966
As a fellow frog lover that fucked me up
>>
File: 1468047889351.jpg (70KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
1468047889351.jpg
70KB, 800x599px
is like frogs/toads an autistic thing? Because I'm completely obsessed with them still and I'm 26 rip
>>
>>36505966
>be me
Prepare to get sperged out on.
>>
>>36506076
there is nothing wrong with liking toads and frogs they are kind and benevolent creatures who eliminate pests for us as well act as one of the first indicators of a contamination of natural resources, they are a beloved friend of man and should be respected by all
>>
File: IMG_5475.jpg (69KB, 634x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5475.jpg
69KB, 634x422px
>>36505966
How is killing a toad insane? Australians even have a national holiday for it.
>>
File: giant-toad_nioh-boss-2.jpg (243KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
giant-toad_nioh-boss-2.jpg
243KB, 1920x1080px
>>36506163
REEEEEEEEEEEEE fuck Aussies for killing the glorious race of toads
>>
>tfw I used to torture frogs as a kid
I'd skin them alive, nail them to trees, impale them, slam them on the ground, break their spines, etc. I feel pretty bad about it though and always try to be nice to the bugs that occasionally come into my house (offer them food, turn on a small light, etc.) as a sort of penitence. It sucks, though, because I still want to do shot to them. Drown them, burn them alive, etc. I'd never do that to a person or large(r) animal, though.
>>
>>36506341
I think it's a power thing, or lack thereof

I don't think it's necessarily pathological although it might be. Do you feel empathy for other people?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.