[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FEMANONS what does this mean

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 6vbljkl.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
6vbljkl.png
29KB, 741x568px
>sitting in library minding my own stuff
>oneitis walks up to me
>touches my hand
>i looked up
>she smiles
>she proceeds to exit library
>>
>"hey, this is a library, but I am acknowledging you"
>>
>>36504589

She's trying to pull you into her orbit.
>>
>>36504648
are you serious. Geez. now i know she was just toying with my feelings all this time. Are grills really this cruel? To watch a guy desperate for them knowing they dont have a chance with them in the first place?
>>
>>36504684
>Are grills really this cruel?
You must be really new here.
>>
>>36504684
Yes they are don't pay her any attention she thinks she has power over men prove her wrong Anon
>>
>>36504763
that story was back in HS . in the end i told her to fuckoff.jpeg and delete my number
>>
>>36504759
i like to think there's some hope that not all girls are the same. guess not
>>
>>36504854
There is no hope. They are all the same. They really are. The sooner you learn that the better. If you don't learn that then you're gonna get toyed with like a bitch.
>>
>>36504589
She was trying to say hello in a quiet setting. Just being friendly. Not indicative of interest on its own.
>>
>>36505144
roastie spotted, don't believe their lies. she was trying to make you buy her condoms for chad and tyrone
>>
>>36504589
She wiped chad's cum on your hand.
>>
>>36505346
this guy actually knows what hes talking about, op
>>
File: 1465233416089s.jpg (3KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1465233416089s.jpg
3KB, 160x160px
>>36504589
She was telling you to text her later
>>
File: reaction glasses girl.jpg (30KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
reaction glasses girl.jpg
30KB, 456x402px
>>36505144
checked for the 3/10 "not like all the other roasties"
>>
Hijacking for a question:

Whenever I'm explaining things or adjusting the experimental set up to this girl I like in lab she gets really close to me. Like her torso is almost touching mine. We saw each other in the hallway the other day and said hi to each other then she tells me to wait, waits a second, and says she was going to email me a question but just asks it to me there (it was a trivial question).

What did she mean by this? I'm American and she's international student if that makes a difference
>>
>>36504589
Anon she feels sorry for you. She knows there is mentally something wrong with you and she may be drunk or high.
>>
>>36506281
this is what she wanted from you
>>36505346
>>
>feminism has fucked up the flirting game so fucking much with their bait tier arguments that this gesture could be seen in any context.

And the worst part is laddo that I have no idea which one it could be. She could be interested in you.....or not. No way of knowing, until you make an attempt.

Fuck 3rd wave feminism, and fuck the kike influence that is used to manipulate women against men.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.