[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life never make a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: blob_by_chubbygirls.jpg (68KB, 600x861px) Image search: [Google]
blob_by_chubbygirls.jpg
68KB, 600x861px
Decent looking robots, why haven't you settled with an average chubby girl yet? They will try harder, be loyal, and give succ 24/7. Stacy or Melanie will just cuck you in 3-4 years anyways, you know it to be true.
>>
because I unironically enjoy being by myself
I can cook, clean and do what the fuck I want while keeping all of my money to myself
>>
I like thicker girls anyway.
>never leave the house except work
>>
>>36500220
5/10 girls only sleep with 8/10 or higher

if you are an average man you are fighting for the 2/10 scraps
>>
>>36500220
>if you wanna be happy don't drink this Champagne, settle for this 1 dollar whine
>>
>decent looking
Even a girl who looks like that can get chads, the only option for ugly fucks like me is to get someone who is morbidly obese, or a girl with some type of disability
>>
Because I'm not chubby myself and feel I should get with someone who has the equivalent female body type.
>>
>calling your girlfriend or wife average

You have to be an asshole to say that. Also, if you like her, she's obviously not average for you. She's above average.
>>
I'm just fine with someone average and/or chubby. I just can't form meaningful relationships with people because autism.
>>
>>36500305
Obviously most people here are shit, if i settled for a woman, i want her to be the best for me from all perspectives, not whatever's left.
>>
100 years ago fatties were a disgusting rarity

fuck thicc posters
>>
>>36500292
That's pretty much what happens, and robots like us are stuck with either nothing, or an even more complete degenerate, because fembots get their pick of the litter.
>>
>>36500220
If I'm not fat, she will not be fat
>>
>>36500305
>im a huge faggot
Yes you are.
>>
>>36500520

>being so afraid to show feelings

Wow, do you want to talk?
>>
>>36500565
>if you like her, she's obviously not average for you. She's above average.
Faggot.
>>
File: 1485464488637.jpg (76KB, 653x590px) Image search: [Google]
1485464488637.jpg
76KB, 653x590px
>>36500305
fuck off roastie
I'll keep my average gf until I find something better
>>
>>36500305
>people cant be objective if it is in regard to something they like
fuck off
>>
File: 1487340242199.png (232KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
1487340242199.png
232KB, 500x342px
>Tfw there was an autistic girl who likes sonic and has a crush on me.
>>
If you want to be happy, stay the fuck away from women. Men too if you are into that shit.
Just learn to be happy on your own. It's the only way to be truly happy.
>>
File: 1477938274076.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1477938274076.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>36501187
that's the saddest fucking thing I've read all day
>>
>stacey or melane will cuck you in 3-4 years

that's why i chase ling ling
>>
>>36500220
Pic you posted is a legit 8/10 for me.
The only thing that would make her better is bigger tits without adding more belly, which is perfect where it is.
>>
>>36501187
>>36501733
Also the truest I fear.
I know I can never stop chasing after or wishing for women, I am just wired that way.
I just wish so much I could stop giving a damn whether she'll hop on my dick or not.
>>
>>36500293

The point of the song is that low value women are forced to learn loyalty and develop a personality. Stacy doesn't have to develop character so she never does.
>>
>>36502332

Fat girls don't need to be anything besides alive to have a bunch of dudes barking up their tree either. No shortage of fat and ugly sluts in the world, and there's not much separating them from other girls personality wise than another huge layer of neuroticism and insecurity. Ugly=good personality is a meme anyway.
>>
File: like tears in spain.png (75KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
like tears in spain.png
75KB, 412x351px
>>36500379
remember all those nature shows you watched in school? all the males fight and only the strongest get to mate

most of the animal kingdom is made up of no gf male animals that die virgins
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.