[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Listen up robots, or at least some of you who still haven�

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1490392095602.gif (59KB, 255x167px) Image search: [Google]
1490392095602.gif
59KB, 255x167px
Listen up robots, or at least some of you who still haven't given up on trying to get back to life.
Read this fucking wall of text https://whoism3.wordpress.com/2012/11/17/confessions-of-a-reformed-incel/
It's long, but you will find some truths in it. You will find the truth about
>just be yourself
And all the other shit you were fed, the shit that for some of you is the reason or one of the reasons for your lack of success with woman.

Disclaimer
>If you want a qt3.14 virgin 15/10 gf ignore this post
>If you are ok with a lonely life of a robot ignore this post
>If you're going to hide behind social anxiety or other excuse ignore this post
>If you think you can get in 2017 without become your best self for yourself ignore this post

But for those who want to try to change things, read it, maybe it will give you an idea of where to start.
>>
File: 1491790478183.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491790478183.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>If you want a qt3.14 virgin 15/10 gf ignore this post
>its another casual sex/slut acceptance thread
your type will be the death of marriage
>>
>>36499776
Oh I'm not getting married, what you said is exactly why. Well that and the possibility of all my shit taken away on her whim.

This thread is so that you take the advantage of the slut culture we live in.
If you want to of course which is what I said.
If you haven't secured a wife material in your early 20s you would be marrying an ex slut who is about to hit the wall and desperately wants to secure a provider.
>>
File: 1478117177893.jpg (34KB, 224x353px) Image search: [Google]
1478117177893.jpg
34KB, 224x353px
>>36499987
i dont think you understand what I'm getting at, whore

>I cant make decisions well enough to find the right girl
>guess I better give up and feed the slut culture to ((fit in))
>tfw anon who lost hope makes a thread like this
>>
Nice bloggpost, subscribed
>>
>>36500129
Which part of ignore if you don't want to partake was not clear ?

>>36500147
It's not mine I found while swallowing the red pill.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.