[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy a sandbox video game because it looks great >start

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1405385358499.jpg (91KB, 454x720px) Image search: [Google]
1405385358499.jpg
91KB, 454x720px
>buy a sandbox video game because it looks great
>start learning how to play it and messing around, thinking of all the fun I could have
>realize I don't have any friends to play it with
>have no will to play it by myself, never play it
>>
>playing by yourself
>not the comfiest way to play a sandbox
>>
I wish I could still enjoy vidya. I just don't see the fun anymore. I don't enjoy reading anymore either. Basically I just get absorbed in an interest and read until I feel I understand it and then I'm bored again until I find a new problem. Lately I've been stuck on pressure and tensile strength shit. Fortunately in some backwards I'm pretty dumb so it takes me a while to learn. I've got lots of fun notes on projects to try at least.
>>
>>36495520
agree, that's comfy and enjoyable as fuck
>>36495078
what game op?
>>
>>36495787
plis op, i want to know the game ;_;
>>
>>36495520
I just don't have the energy for it. Seeing this massive open world and building all this cool stuff just makes me feel very lonely, making me wish I had someone to share it with. I still do it sometimes though for a few hours.

>>36495758
I know this feeling. I've felt really sick of video games recently, but I still play them anyway because it's an easy way to kill my time when otherwise I would just be sitting around not doing anything for lack of willpower.
>I don't enjoy reading anymore either
Reading is the most satisfying thing to do, but it takes too much concentration and I give up too quickly. Mostly I just read shitty comic books these days.

>>36495787
>>36496202
This is just something I've done several times with several different games. Minecraft, Space Engineers, Arma 3, Tabletop Simulator, etc. Also occurs with non-sandbox games as well. I never learn, but at least they are good games.
>>
>>36495078
I got gmod and GTA:SA and have these same feels.

The GTA:SA robot server is empty ;_;
>>
>>36496544

I've never read comics but want to get into it. When I enjoyed reading it was pleb tier, a few classics but mostly YA. I guess it's less embarrassing to answer what my last book was now that I'm only reading nonfiction technical shit.

Where would you even start with comics? Heroes are cool to normies now but there's a million volumes and from what I know multiple timelines, canons, and universes for the same series.
>>
>>36496544
this feel is one of my strongest I've felt and I'm surprised I haven't seen it fleshed out like this frequently

Godspeed anon
>>
>>36496544
Thanks, op. Also, I'm sorry about that. I used to have some motivation to play videogames, but never played too much hours. Now I just don't have time.
>>
Playing it by yourself is the best way to enjoy sandbox game. It's something there you are supposed to be autistic loner and actually like it, unlike real life.
>>
>>36495078
Are you kidding?
Sometimes i come home from work and get high and start building wacky shit in gmod.
Its tons of fun desu desu.
>>
File: 死役所.jpg (256KB, 985x1400px) Image search: [Google]
死役所.jpg
256KB, 985x1400px
>>36496735
Oh, I don't read western comics hardly at all, I don't like capeshit and I don't like the art styles, generally speaking.

Every day I check sites where you can download raw scans of Japanese comics for free and just download whatever newly-uploaded ones seem interesting from the cover and title. If I start reading it and it's not total shit, which there are tons of shitty (although still enjoyable) Japanese comics, then I keep reading, and if it's actually good I'll start reading all the volumes of it. It's a good way to practice Japanese, but it's also a horrible, obsessive addiction. I've downloaded around 300 different series by this point, and most of those are still in my "Unread" folder. Even many of the ones I have read and liked I haven't finished or read even remotely all the way through.
To be honest, nearly all of the best Japanese comics I've ever read have been from recommendations on 4chan. It's hard to find the best things just from trawling, but I find interesting stuff often enough that it's certainly worth it to me.
>>
>>36495078
Sandbox games are a meme. Once you play enough of any sandbox game you'll get bored of sandbox games, they're not the magical savior and vidya.
>>
>>36495078
Spotted the failed norman
>>
>>36495078
>buy open world game that includes driving
>spend half of gameplay driving around the city enjoying the view
Is this an autistic hobby?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.