[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Living in the Past

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Adolf Warrick.jpg (1MB, 1936x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Adolf Warrick.jpg
1MB, 1936x3000px
Hey robots

I'm pretty drunk now, and i am very much thinking about this. I feel like i am always trying to rediscover those nostalgic feelings from the past, he they childhood years or teenage. Whether it be movies, tv shows, games or books. I don't want to move forward but i want to live in the past because it's the only time that feels good.

Pic unrelated
>>
Same here desu

I've been relistening to a lot of the stuff I used to listen to back in the day (especially the cringier mid-teens shit like ICP and Slipknot).

I think that creating a new nostalgic moment is one of the things we never really think about.
It just happens and then we dwell on those moments.

I've succeeded in making new nostalgic memories, and it really isn't as hard as you think.
It's mostly about comfort, the environment, the company you have, what you're doing, and your current age.
>>
>>36491678
Dude fuck this is me right now. Reee normie but I forgot I had saved most of my ex's texts from 2 years ago. I used to write her long good night's and I wanted to turn them into letters for an anniversary gift. It was a shitty relationship but I miss the halcyon days of sneaking out to see her or fuck around with friends
>>
>>36491678
>>36494133
I'm trying to find an idea to be comfortable with it. I mean I didn't live it up much too senior year. Freshman I was friendless and on my computer, sophomore I had a couple good friends and sales with junior but I was focused on wrestling. Senior I got a gf and the summer after had a blast randomly one day when my friends and I found a quarry.

Now I'm going to lose the only friend I have left, I've dropped out of school, and I was too hurtful to my ex for her to care. I sowed the seeds of my destruction I guess.
>>
>>36492893
Right now I'm trying to find ideas like that. Thanks anon. We have no choice but to make choices, I guess that helps a little bit with regret. At least in my case I had some good times with friends to fall back on and I lucked out with a gf once. It wasn't all in my room. I doubt people are all like aww man I wish I played more video games or spent more time on 4chan.
I did love shadow of the colossus and games were super fun as a kid.

We all get old too so I doubt missing high school is something you are alone in.
Why are you nostalgic? Lack of responsibilities? Probably youth? Times now aren't as happy?

How can one be happier as an adult? Amongst work and less mystery, no more firsts. I guess I had a fun time a few months back.

How do you not waste your life? Just whatever satisfies you? I want to be satisfied simply reading but I got hit by loneliness a week ago. At least make an effort? To know you tried?
What if you didn't? Well if it wasn't what you wanted
>>
>>36491678
You got a throwaway email bruh?
>>
Ah don't we all? Weed is the only thing that can get me back to the past setting, kind of..

Though I've felt this way all my life. Also in elementary school I was aware that growing-up had worse things in itselfs than could ever be compensated.

15 years later and indeed people are dying and literally fading into eternity, my brain is 'developed' (which I had never asked for) and simple wonder and small-scale adventurism are past days.

22 now and the transition is almost over.. Life is good now often for sure, but yeah I would've skipped this if possible
>>
>>36495340
>small-scale adventurism
Fugg that hits home
I did it later like in high school. Would just walk around and see what we could find. Found an abandoned RV, a chistmas tree on an island, fun times. Now that we have cars everything feels so small and the mystery is gone
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.