[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2 thousand word essay due by the end of the day today >1610

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1475806727916.png (275KB, 398x599px) Image search: [Google]
1475806727916.png
275KB, 398x599px
>2 thousand word essay due by the end of the day today
>1610 words done

I can't add anything else to this paper, I don't even think the works cited page will even help reach 1700

Please help
>>
>>36491610
>works cited
nica MLA format high schooler
>>
shit atleast you've done work, wasted my first year jerking it and playing games.
>>
>>36491632
APA format I think it is, or that new mla format

It's a research paper on Internet use and depression
>>
>>36491610
>390 words left WHAT THE FUCK AM I GONNA DO
children this is bait
>>
>>36491632
Not OP, but I've been in uni for years, and if you turn in an essay without citing your sources, you can get suspended. Also, college professors don't give a fuck which format you use as long as it's neat and consistent.
>>36491610
Is it a 2000 minimum, or a goal? If it's a 2000 word paper, you could get away with being a few hundred words short as long as the rest of the paper is alright. You could get a lower score just by writing a bunch of bullshit.
>>
Just throw in quotes. Proper MLA or Chicago formatting makes that shit extend your paper massively, and taking larger quotes than necessary adds a lot to word count.

>>36491632
MLA and APA and Chicago are all fairly interchangeable in ENG100 level classes. Depends entirely on what the teacher wants.
>>
>>36491610
Doesn't your university have the +/-10% rule?
>>
>>36491610
You can do it

>a month back had a 2500 paper to give in by Friday noon, however had to do presentation at 10 that same day too
>procrastinate, do zero research
>by Thursday midnight start introduction
>go through a whole packet of biscuit and drink monster the entire night
>nearly cry and panic really hard by 5am
>somehow manage to reach the minimum word count (2250) and cite everything and submit it at 8 am

Honestly at this point all you can do is search for random bullshit and add it on, also add other little words to it so you can up the word count.

It's bad to write a load of bull but your procrastination led to this. Better to write stupid shit and reach the word count rather than lose even more marks for being underneath.

I don't know how it is at your university but we get fucked in the ass for not reaching the word count
>>
>>36491610
I'll do it if you post penis not even joking. Essays are easy as fuck and I use to always get 99 to 100 on them. Penis and maybe we can get on discord?
>>
>>36491610
Underline sentences that can be rewritten to add more words.
>>
>>36491610
Dude just pay someone online to do your homework, got my bach with out ever doing a class online though, then went to a UNI for my masters and only did test lol. That was 6 years ago now I'm working for the gov doing nothing making bank what I'm saying is cheat and lie
>>
>>36491610
How solid is your paper? You'll probably only lose half a letter grade or a letter grade for being ~400 words short.
>>
>>36491610
Add a bunch of gibberish and words and make the words white. Problem solved.
>>
>>36492016
I really doubt OP is handing in a digital copy, but if he is, they'll prolly notice the white font at the end.
>>
Try adding more to your conclusion and intro paragraphs. Also as long as it's around the word limit and you get your point across the professors usually don't give a shit
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.