[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there actual girls who enjoy femdom and being in control?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: femdom.jpg (52KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
femdom.jpg
52KB, 467x700px
Are there actual girls who enjoy femdom and being in control?

Or do they do it just to please the guy?
>>
i'd imagine they'll be a few out there
>>
There are obviously a few. That guy from Runescape got dommed hard by his online GF. Yeah, she was obviously a psycho, but she still enjoyed doing it.

Most are just profiteering sluts who think they're too good to take a dick though.
>>
There definitely is, though it's not as common or course. It's kinda odd how it works, I know some girls super submissive in real life but love to be dominate in bed, and vice versa.
>>
It's rare, most overwhelmingly dominant girls are lesbians in there personal life from my experience.
>>
>>36491723
W-where would one find such a domme?
>>
File: 1492795321494.jpg (130KB, 720x514px) Image search: [Google]
1492795321494.jpg
130KB, 720x514px
>>36491618
Explain please.

Rhubarb.
>>
>>36491988
Dyke bars, maybe on leather night
>>
>>36492060
Go disguised as a cute girl
>>
>>36492038

https://youtu.be/BraDgvfOBqU
>>
>>36491428
About 20% of men are submissive while about 1% of women are truly dominant. So they exist but you have incredibly limited chance to get one
>>
>>36491723

This. Or they're fat. Or they have a laundry list of mental illnesses. Or some combination of the above.

If they're none of the above, they're doing it professionally. Attractive, "normal" girls into femdom don't exist.
>>
>>36492060
Well, shit. There's only a lesbian cafe that I know and it's pretty much just political """lesbians""" and tumblrinas I've heard.
>>
>>36492105
Google it, maybe in another city like San Francisco or New York or something.
>>
>>36492146
That'd be like 10 hours flight for me, unfortunately.
>>
>>36491428
>when one of your dommes likes your butt hairy and the other one prefers it shaved
thundersub feels
>>
There was this girl who wanted me to shave my legs and wear a collar.

Thinking about it disgusts me, but she's fun to give head pats too
>>
I know at least one, so they do exist !
>>
>>36492146
they exist in way greater numbers in big cities
although a well written message on fetlife might stir something (collarme/collarspace is just for paydommes)...

If you don't also have a fat fetish then you need to give up now buddy.
Any dominant female willing to date a robot will be 200+
>>
>tfw no gf who enjoys switching roles
>>
>>36496024

In my experience, girls who claim to be "switches" are either extremely submissive-leaning, or the extent of what they're willing to do doesn't go beyond light spanking/blindfolding.
>>
>>36496979
I don't really care. Sometimes I want to be teased, manipulated and dominated, and sometimes I want to vent some frustration onto the body of someone else. Is that so much to ask for?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.