[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Exactly how and when does a woman turn into a whore? I'd

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1492953391818.jpg (57KB, 535x666px) Image search: [Google]
1492953391818.jpg
57KB, 535x666px
Exactly how and when does a woman turn into a whore?

I'd ask why but it seems complicated. If a girl has sex before 16 is it guaranteed?
>>
>>36491287

Alex is her top pick, despite being 14 years older. There is still hope for US oldbots i assume.

Also being a whore is about the mindset and not the actual number of dicks.
>>
>>36491287

Right around the point where it starts to disgust the general population.
>>
>>36491324
>Alex is her top pick, despite being 14 years older.

High school girls love older guys because they're comparatively better than the literal children they go to school with.

But you need:
>a decent house
>a decent car
>a decent job
>good looking (duh)
>willing to provide alcohol, cigarettes, and maybe drugs
>>
File: 1478017211811.jpg (171KB, 1414x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1478017211811.jpg
171KB, 1414x2000px
>>36491287
>Have sex with a guy 6 times over the period of 2 months
>Still don't know how old he is

Women everyone.
>>
>>36491324
Jim had a good source of protein.
>>
>>36491324
>being a whore is just a mindset

How're the step kids?
>>
Why:
>lack of proper parenting and supervision
>peer pressure
>hormonal and physical changes
>enjoyment of attention from people they're attracted to

How:
>parties
>hanging out with friends when there is alcohol involved
>hanging out one on one with someone they're attracted to

I think it's so odd how someone's entire second half of their life is legitimately based on them having all of the sex they want/can have
>>
>>36491287
That doesn't look like a girl's handwriting. It looks like very masculine handwriting. It even looks like a fresh sheet of paper with all the entries written with the same pen at the same time.
>>
>>36491572
This.
How do you faggots actually fall for this shit?
>>
>>36491469
More like 80-90%. Half implies women die at 25-30ish.
>>
>>36491572
>3 month old sheet of paper used daily
>Zero wrinkles
Ok
>>
>Jerome

K E K
>>
>>36491572
>>36491591
>>36491752

1) It's in a notebook which isn't hard to keep looking nice if you use it gently
2) Stop buying shitty pens and your ink will look that good after 3 months too
>>
>>36491811
It doesn't look like it was merely used gently. It looks exactly like all the entries are written all at once. Not to mention that it doesn't look like a 14 year old girl's hand writing. Also, why do all the entries conveniently take up one page, and the last entry so conveniently end up at the bottom of the page? And why is a promiscuous 14 year old girl keeping track of her sexual escapades in a chart that looks like an autist would enjoy making and filling out? Is she autistic? I feel like an autist would have that many sexual encounters.
Also, having looked up the original thread on the moe 4chan archive site, this thread was posted on /r9k/, and even then they were skeptical:
>"looks like a male's handwriting"
>"who the fuck keeps a diary in a spiral notebook?"
And since it was posted on /r9k/, it's more likely that the OP was trying to rile up the browser's insecurities to get (you)s.
You need to stop focusing on questions like "Is it possible?", and more on questions like "Is it likely?" and "Should I be skeptical?".
>>
>>36492075
*wouldn't have so many sexual encounters.
>>
>>36491287
>Mr Clover

Did she bang her own dog? What the fuck
>>
>>36492075
What the fuck do people get from (You)s?
>>
>>36492186
Don't play dumb. There are entire threads about the small thrill that people here get from receiving (you)s. They're bored, they want attention, and they crave that fire that goes off in their brain when they get a reply.
>>
>>36492237
Fucking score thanks bro
>>
>>36492186
You may not realize this, but everytime you get a (you), 0.005 Bitcoins are deposited in your Bitcoin wallet. Some of these anons posting race bait and cucking threads are making mad bank off of your reply.
>>
>>36492098
>implying Chad isn't a screeching autistic deep-down inside
>>
Bwahaha shes the town pump op
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.