[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slavery

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0790.jpg (42KB, 480x408px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0790.jpg
42KB, 480x408px
Question for all the Black robots out there:
Does the knowledge of centuries of enslavement of other cultures/the fact that Blacks never enslaved a separate race ever weigh on your mind?

Like, do you ever feel shame or anger or sadness or guilt etc?

Robots seem to just dwell on things that normies give mind to only in passing, so I thought you'd be the best ones to ask.
>>
Nobody thinks about this.
t.black girl
>>
>>36491202
>>enslavement of
enslavement BY
>>
>>36491224
No females please. You're inherently submissive and wouldn't be affected as much. Sorry
>>
I sincerely don't give a fuck cause I didn't live it. there's nothing I could do to change the past and also, it's better here in the US than africa so I'm kidna glad it happened when it happened. I reap living in a comfy area where there's snow and I don't have to worry about HIV and starvation in the first few years of my life.
>>
>>36491202
>Blacks never enslaved anyone

Ha, good joke. Not only did you enslave white people in spain, you've always been enslaving pygmies. I feel no pity for your shit race and will be removing you off the planet soon

T. Han master race.
>>
>>36491202
>the fact that Blacks never enslaved a separate race
It's not like we didn't do that out of kindness, we would have if we could.
It's kind of embarrassing we have been everybody's bitch every time we interacted with another race.
>>
>>36491305
That's what makes me think black people are aggressive as a coping method. Like a dog that growls because he's been beaten.
>>
>>36491202
Thank fuck I wasn't born a nigger.
>>
>>36491302
>Not only did you enslave white people in spain
Moors weren't black.
>>
>>36491202
It's painful but I cope by shying away from my blackness and embracing robothood. Blacks are lazy and stupid people. We have no ability to handle money or time or any thing competently. However given that I'm a 23 year old virgin my race never cared too much about me. I say fuck them
>>
>>36491646
Do you think other blacks feel the same way but hide it? Do they discuss it around other blacks?
>>
>>36491202
Blackbot here. In history class when learning about slaves i never compared myself to them. I saw them as i did with any other oppressed group throughout the ages. Horrible shit happens in history and there are still repercussions from each and every one of those events. To feel emotionally connected to slavery today is idiotic.
>tl;dr
That happened like 200 years ago get over it
>>
>>36492126
I don't believe so
Most are pretty delusional. Although we never violently conquered someone else we have our moments. Blacks have managed to shill our shitty music to the point that neo Nazis now make rap music. That's something
>>
>>36492559
Blacks didn't invent rap nigger
>>
>>36492559
I'm not OP, but I think black people are more occupied by the thought of Jim Crow and the KKK not necessarily slavery
>>
>>36491202
Yes, it's pretty embarrassing that Africans bend over for anyone
>>
>>36492579
but what does your mind automatically associate rap with
>>
>>36492579
>Blacks didn't invent rap nigger
Seeing this makes me at peace with racism. 10 years people would've laughed at this. But then again nobody in the 50s would've thought skinheads would create Nazi rock. Hitler would turn in his grave if he knew moon man was a thing
>>
Blackbot here. I literally don't care. Plus normies are the ones who constantly complain about shit that doesn't really affect them.
>>
File: IMG_0389.png (526KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0389.png
526KB, 640x1136px
>ITT: Uncle Toms tryinng to prove themselves.

I haven't really thought that much about slavery as I have with pre-1964 America. My Dad was born in 1954 and reminds my family what life was like for him when he was younger so I have his personal experience to go off of rather than something my ancestors might've experienced.
>>
Reminder that there are more slaves in Africa right now than there ever was in all of American history combined.
Fuck off cuck
>>
>>36491202

I don't see how they could not think about this every day.

They literally adapted to slave life for generations. They were our beasts of burden and they appreciated how they were treated when well behaved. It's in their DNA after centuries of life like that.

And they're ungrateful that we freed them and allowed them to live on our hard forged civilization. Look at Africa, still living in mud huts and dying of aids.
>>
>>36492743
Don't you have predominately white college campus to wake up, Mohamed?
>>
>>36491202
Slavery started in Africa during the dawn of humanity.
>>
Your absolutely delusional if you believe history doesn't matter, it's not possible to forget, but it is to move on. We have issues that are current, as a result of things that happened I'm the past. Those issues need to be addressed, not muh 400 years. It's missing the point.
>>
Blackbot here

No, I don't give a shit at all. Nobody in my family does either. At family parties they like to joke about how we all have an Irish last name, and that some Irish dude owned our ancestors. To sadness or anger at all.

The sadness and anger stuff is just for bum niggers to blame everybody else for being a loser themselves. They thought they were cool getting bad grades in school and rebelling against people who told them to build a future. Then they're adults and realize they fucked themselves. What's a good excuse that half the country (libtards) will accept?

>muh slavery
>>
>>36493642
oops

>To sadness or anger at all.
NO sadness or anger, I meant
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.