[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try to make new friends in Discord chat >use my sense

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1408329392656.jpg (641KB, 3500x4194px) Image search: [Google]
1408329392656.jpg
641KB, 3500x4194px
>try to make new friends in Discord chat
>use my sense of humor
>people start saying i'm not funny and make fun of me. everyone joins in on it.

do i kill myself? what if i've been trying to be funny my whole life and i'm actually not but people were too polite to say anything? jesus, this is the reason i drink so much alcohol.
>>
>
Give examples of jokes here, pls
>
>>
>>36490583
Give us an example of your humor or jokes.
>>
>>Give us an example of your humor or jokes.
>Not saying please
>>
>>36490583
They hate you for being an individual. You're not parroting a set of attributes that society considers normal or conditioned. They don't like you because you don't want to be like them, or the bulk of society. Nutrients get absorbed, bulk gets flushed.
>>
They cannot stand spergs like you because they do not want to accept the fact that they hang out online with people like you and are essentially on the same level as people like you.
>>
File: uknowhattodo.jpg (17KB, 350x189px) Image search: [Google]
uknowhattodo.jpg
17KB, 350x189px
>>36490676
>>36490684
I like trolling humor desu. Like roasting style humor. I'm not sure how to give any good examples. I like acting like a female on the internet in a non-fetish type way, like saying things like "That makes me moist." or calling people "daddy." I like satire a lot, saying things like "le" and acting like a Reddit user ironically. Like I said, I don't have any good examples really.
>>
>>36490583

>joining normie servers

Thats your problem
>>
>>36490793
wow u sound fanny dude :D
>>
>>36490793
anonymony are you actually me
>>
>>36490793
Fuggin xd my dude :^)
>>
File: justendit.jpg (83KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
justendit.jpg
83KB, 393x325px
>>36490849
where do i join non-normie servers? i joined what i thought was an r9k server a while ago, but it was infiltrated with normies

>>36490868
plz give advice and no bully plz
>>
Discord is for normies. Teamspeak is better.
>>
If you want to get them to laugh, pick out some other poor sucker in the discord and start making fun of them
>>
>>36490793
>>36490902
It seems like you're the type of person to make it completely obvious that you use image boards. In my experience they can be overbearing and hard to tolerate. Basically; memespouters. Try not to let it be a substitute for your personality and maybe try more inter-personal humour. Post-post-ironic shit like "le this or that" is hardly ever funny, even on this site and is primarily used to devalue someone's post.
>>
>>36491459
what exactly is inter-personal humor? do you have any examples?
>>
>>36491563
I'm not sure how to describe it. Something more along the lines of in-jokes and observational humour and less based around an internet sub-culture. You just have to feel it out, I guess.
>>
stay out you fucking normie
>>
>>36490583
>not hanging out in higgus' chatroom
>>
File: 1491104202303.jpg (30KB, 480x357px) Image search: [Google]
1491104202303.jpg
30KB, 480x357px
>>36490793
>trolling humor
The problem is you're a meme-spouting faggot and nobody wants to hear your recycled quotes. Learn to communicate like a normal human being, then learn how to craft humor that fits in the situation rather than trying to tie it to some dated internet "joke".
>>
>>36490793
>roasting humor
>plain insulting people thinking he's being funny
>>
File: ...1....jpg (24KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
...1....jpg
24KB, 320x320px
>>36490583
Give Me an Example on this throwaway discord server I Made.
PMUFmeE
>>
>>36490583

we can raid them for insulting you, xdd.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.