[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok for Eurobots, i am now the owner of a small campingsite at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

Ok for Eurobots, i am now the owner of a small campingsite at a lake

And i want to make it a niche camping site, so maybe try it as robot holiday place or Robot paradise.

How you would like your camping sites Robots ?
Give me some advice
>>
>assuming robots will leave the house

I suggest you start filing for bankruptcy now
>>
File: fat ends.jpg (42KB, 410x459px) Image search: [Google]
fat ends.jpg
42KB, 410x459px
is it a nudist campsite?i will gladly pay if i can get my schlong out
>>
>>36488170
you robots would leave your basement if you would know there is a place you belong to besides the autism camp
>>
>>36488208

>nudist campsite
already a thing here at the lake, if you want a part of the lakeside can be nudist zone
More ideas ?
>>
File: helmut-krauss.jpg (2MB, 4456x2944px) Image search: [Google]
helmut-krauss.jpg
2MB, 4456x2944px
>>36488164
Herr Lustig, was ist denn jetzt schon wieder los?!?
Kann ich keinen einzigen ruhigen Tag haben?
>>
1. Arcade hut.
2. Possible breakfast bun (and other foods) delivery each morning to every camper.
3. No Children under 14 years of age.
4. No Dogs.
5. Cheap electricity on every parcel.
6. Washbasin in cubicles, like showers.
7. No extra charge for infrastructure like running water at parcel, showers, etc.
8. Vending machines for basic or awkward supplies like milk, bread, canned food, sunscreen, soap, toilet paper, would be awesome.
9. WLAN.
>>
>>36488253
ich habe gekekt.
>>
>>36488164
Where is your campsite? I'm a eurobot and Would gladly come if there are other people like me( reserved and prefer to stay on their own or at least not overtly social and obnoxious like normies on vacation) You definitely need vending machines and maybe a little market, good tend well-kept toilets and a great wifi service.
>>
Id visit it if I KNEW where it was. I want it to be nice, Os like to sunbath without worrying about someone watching me from a camper. I do t really wanna see anybody
>>
op here
>>36488327
So basically normal camping ground just no doggos and 14 year olds ?

I planned some singing birds or a pig to cuddle would you like one ?
>>36488401
Germany at a lake but i need atleast 1 year to restaurate it

to scare of normies my idea would be you have to registrate yourself and since i post my website then only here only you guys know, but if not enough guest will visit me i have to accept normies, may i can somehow sapparte them
>>36488253
Paschulke hab ich immer geliebt, Peter 9/10, Peter + Paschullke 10/10
>>
lots of trees and somewhere to buy cheap beer
>>
>>36488504
its in germany, beer is sometimes cheaper then bottled water

I have some trees, but if i plant more it will take years anon
>>
Peter Lustig is too pure for a board such as this
>>
>>36488485
Well to be honest a robot population Would go along well with old people, since both of su are generally quiet and reserved and don't want much contact apart from the occasional small talk with our camping neighboors. You could make it so that it is targeted towards old couples and lonely travellers such as some bike riders who go on motor trips trough Europe alone or with just their partners
>>
Can you make some sort of mailing list we could describe to to track the progress? Possibly you could also make a twitter account for the project and post progress there.
I'd honestly love to spend 2-4 weeks a year with my fellow robots at the lake. Sounds like fun.
>>
>>36488556
I actually dont think so anon, i think if the robots get along together they would like to maybe do stuff together and may be a bit loud or listen some music

what you think about a ?

>Fireplace for you
>looking in the stars with telescope
> comfy area around fireplace

like pic related just not so much "high class" more hippie like
>>
>>36488605
i think i will set up one and post it here, but in the moment i am busy doing the paperstuff and i am also a bit lazy, but i will do my best
>>
>>36488665
Great! I'll monitor the thread then and will hopefully catch a working link. I'm really looking forward to it, too!
>>
>>36488164
Im from sweden, I would love to go help you build it for a week or two, like a recreational vacation. Im good with tools and would do it for free.
>>
File: Download (7).jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Download (7).jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>36488719
i am still in paying the land of and in contracts so i cant build in it until i finished paper work

> building licence is in progress
> supporting money for tourism in the EU is in progress
> Founding of my Company type

If everything is ready i will make a threat to invite you and then you can help me :)
>>
>>36488654
Thats actually a great idea lakefriend. Also Yeah if We get along together We could be loud as well, so old couples may not be the best vacation neighboors, but you know full well that normie are ten times more obnoxious in vacation than in normal situations, so anything as long We can separate is from them, I don't want to go to a trip in another nation just to share my holidays with a pack of dudebros and stacies
>>
No blacks, roasties, or chads.
>>
>>36488746
>If everything is ready i will make a threat to invite you and then you can help me :)
I'm afraid I'll miss that somehow. Please just set up a twitter or something now, please.
>>
>>36488775
you wont mate, but i am now going to my city centre, and may we get the licence :)
in a couple of hours i will return and inform you
>>
>>36488164
What country in Europe?
>>
>>36488826
I really do hope so. Would be a shame if I missed it.
>>36488828
Read the thread
>>
>>36488746
hihi ok anon, i cant wait, I have a cool pickup we could use to carry the materials around and have fun too.
>tfw no buddy with a cool lakeside resort project.
did i mention i can do BBQ, moderately well?
>>
>>36488834
Maybe I am literally autistic, but cant find it. If its Germany or Sweden, sorry I prefer not to visit muslim countries.
>>
>>36488859
OP if this guy is the BBQ man I can be the pizza man, I make a pretty great pizza and Would gladly make it for my fellow brobots
>>
File: 1474227089747.jpg (6KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
1474227089747.jpg
6KB, 165x115px
We didnt get the licence Robots, they want to keep the Land like it is, sicne its forrest and they want to keep it as place of nature

If i stop the contract i got around 10 k money, this place of land was the only one i could afford.

My last option is a kickstarter, but normies would join.

I have probably now to finish to study and then i dont know, deal with guns in africa or sth...

I am sorry robots
>>
>>36488746
>permits aren't ready and op is already talking about threatening people

Smh desu famalambamdam
>>
>>36489263
man i was exited and i didnt expect they dont give me a licence, not my fault i live under this regime, in Burgerland and leafland building regulations are why more comfy
>>
limited to no visibility between camp sites
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.