[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's your biggest fantasy, anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

what's your biggest fantasy, anon?
>>
>>36484004
Living alone and not leaving my house until I'm dead.
>>
>>36484004
Role play as a slave master and force a black girl slave to suck/fuck me
>>
>>36484004
>having a gf before i die

>them feelz when gf's don't exist anymore
>>
>>36484045

I can agree, that sounds appealing. you would never want to be held , though?
>>
Rebuilding society in a greater image
>>
>>36484054

sounds hot besides the black girl part. just ew
>>
Sexually? A submissive girl who walks around in lingerie and other slutty clothes and acting like a bimbo while in the house. Barefoot of course
>>
File: 1466847857984.jpg (36KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1466847857984.jpg
36KB, 640x640px
>>36484004
to be loved

very original fantasy
>>
>>36484085

explain ? :) what would make it better, anon?
>>
Sexually?Your mom,barefoot of course.
>>
>>36484095
the entire scenario loses its appeal if it's not a black gril.
>>
Being violently fucked and having my throat slit as i cum
>>
i want to be tied up beat and cut & verbally degraded all the while
being a girl would be nice too
>>
>>36484069
Relationships and external validation have never interested me. I'm probably autistic.
>>
>>36484096

would you redpill her? please explain...
>>
I want to live in a house full of dozens of corridors leading out to small rooms at the very end.
If you wanted to go to the TV room you'd have to go to the centre of the house and walk for 3 minutes down a long corridor to get there.
There'd be lights along the corridor and you could see the sky above you from a glass roof.
>>
>>36484099

I love you, anon. :) until the end of time
>>
>>36484143
Probably not. I'd want her to be a submissive bimbo tending to my every need while in the privacy of my home. So intelligent conversation would be out the window. It'd be an act of course but no need to break it
>>
>>36484142

maybe ...maybe not. once you look into the eye of somebody you're meant to grow with, however that may be...you will want it.
>>
>>36484170

redpilled layds can and have been very loyal and submissive to their chosen king. even outsmart their king sometimes. is this what you fear of redpilling her , anon?
>>
>>36484207
I've never loved anyone. I'm just meant to be alone. Relationships aren't worth the cost, at least for me.
>>
>crossdresser
>invite some guy around my age to my apartment
>he's an awkward guy
>while sucking him off he asks me what my fantasy is
>neglect to answer because his dick is in my mouth
>keeps asking me
senpai I'm dressed as a girl, what the fuck do you think my fantasy is
>>
>>36484237

well even if you are incapable of loving another, or feel that you are..it is you who needs to be loved and will someday. or maybe you already are. relationships are hard. not a lot of people have the patience and want for them anymore. true connection is the ultimate gift in this life aside from knowledge imo
>>
24/7 TPE
>>
>>36484705
>>36484705

explain, please? i don't understand what TPE is
>>
>>36484004
no homo guys, please

my biggest fantasy: that I'll be out by myself getting a bite to eat, when three tall, buff black men come up to me and start playfully and condescendingly talking to me, while blocking my path to escape

They'll start getting physical, maybe putting a hand around my head to tousle my hair and say how cute and soft it is, while semi-threateningly leaving their hand at the back of my head and pulling my head ever-so-slightly down and towards them, a power play that I wouldn't fail to notice... then they start telling me to follow them. I'll know I have no choice

they take me to their apartment. one of them is leading and the other two are following behind me, so I can't try and make a break for it. as we walk up the stairs, I can feel their eyes behind me, watching my ass, and I'm rock hard and scared at the same time when we get upstairs, they start pulling their clothes off before the door is even closed.

(continued)
>>
File: IMG_0918.jpg (20KB, 208x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0918.jpg
20KB, 208x249px
>>36484004
Having a gf.
(Original please)
>>
>>36484004
Happiness

original sad comment
>>
>>36484747

Then they start fucking me, while still shoving a cock down my throat. I've played with my ass before ofc but never had anything bigger than a finger in there. It would hurt like shit, and I'd be crying, but they wouldn't care, and they wouldn't stop. They'd pound my ass while I feel blinding pain, tears running down my face but I can't say anything, there's still a dick down my throat and one of them is holding my arms behind my back. After a bit the pain would start to go away and it would just feel almost numb, with a rhythmic pulsing inside my ass as the dicks slide in and out, and I would accept what's happening.

They'd all cum inside my ass, but my wrecked asshole wouldn't be able to close enough so it would all just run right out. I'd be left collapsed on the bed while they go and get a beer out of the fridge and go to the living room to watch TV.

I don't have the strength to get up, and even if I did, I'd have to walk past them to leave. I'd feel so ashamed walking past them. Why would I feel ashamed though? that doesn't even make any sense.

I don't even know if I'd want to leave, anyway...

I'm totally straight but this is a fantasy I've had for a really long time, and I know it's fucked up.
>>
>>36484004
Having limitless ammounts of money to satiate my needs, never having to work and being able to stay at home.
>>
File: 1319133543804.jpg (108KB, 578x668px) Image search: [Google]
1319133543804.jpg
108KB, 578x668px
Being poached by a virgin hunter who can't help but feed on my tasty 'ginity.

>when this is probably one of the most unrealistic fantasies in this thread
>>
>>36484727
Total Power Exchange
it's a kind of D/s relationship in which the dominant has complete and total control over their submissive
>>
>>36484224
Not that guy, but I have no idea what you mean by "redpilling" I think we have different ideas.
>>
>>36484004

having a team of qts who larp fetishy shootout games with me
>>
you would be surprised , anon.
there are many girls i know who love v-cards
>>
Becoming the god emperor of humanity, and shaping the world to my liking.
>>
the woman i love loving me back
>>
>>36484776
>Totally straight
Nope. You're Bi at least. And at least a little bit submissive. But hey, more bisexual subs is always a good thing. They're like the universal blood donors of the kink community.
>>
>>36485218

hahahaha that is fucking great :) this needs to be framed or put in a fucking book man
>>
>>36485078
how would yu accomplish that anon
>>
>>36484004
Finding a 20 y/o Kobe Tai to wife.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.