[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /DXM/ here? I'm in a shitty position but in the past

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: 379__1484669722__1484669722_std.jpg (122KB, 290x450px) Image search: [Google]
379__1484669722__1484669722_std.jpg
122KB, 290x450px
Who /DXM/ here?

I'm in a shitty position but in the past month have slowly been getting better by having a number of introspective trips on DXM(OTC cough meds). I think Delsym is the best way, as I prefer polistirex over Hbr. You can get the shit at Walmart for $12 for a 5oz bottle. I'd recommend doing the whole bottle. And have your day cleared, it'll fuck you up.

After 8 years a NEET, in the past month, I've:
-quit drinking(not 100%, but I'm no longer antsy to drink to pass time or game/watch TV anymore)
-renewed my expired driver's license I'd been putting off for 3 months
-Apply to a couple shitty wagecuck jobs and looking into long term jobs, education, financial aid, etc.
-lost 15 lbs and still going, looking sexy as fuck
Shit, even doing DXM is working itself out. Kind of hard to describe, but it kind of quits itself after a few experiences and tolerance buildup. I don't see a therapist or take anxiety/depression meds, but I imagine they wouldn't be as effective as the few DXM trips I've had.
>>
>>36483495
I once drank 2 family size delsyms I was literally high for 3 days. I didn't think I was ever going to be normal again. I would go to sleep high as fuck wake up high as fuck for 3 whole days.
>>
>>36483495
Would dxm make me more susceptible to hypnosis?
>>
File: CNjLgCD.jpg (473KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
CNjLgCD.jpg
473KB, 1836x3264px
>>36483495
do the cold water extraction if you dont already

not poli hit up a couple family dollars.
they sell these for 1$ buck a piece and the cashier 100% has had people buy 3-6 before and doesn't give af.

you might have to hit up a few or try a few times because they sell well and some dont carry because faggot kids steal them instead of just paying.

>>36483579
it might depend on the person but in my experience I dont think so, not that I've tried.
you can do things like imagine elaborate scenery and meditate tho.
>>
>>36483579
Probabably not hypnosis, but if you take enough, you sort of get detached from reality. DXM is a disassociative, and that is a good assesment of what it does at high doses. Once I took I think 1125mg Hbr with low tolerance and felt like my/our physical form was a facade, and we were all pretending.
>>
>>36483680
I already did that shit, I just prefer polistirex when I compare my experiences. And I think Family Dollar never had that, it's a Dollar Tree product. I had like 20 boxed of your pic related, now down to 8.
>>
>>36483680
>>36483695

Oh, thank you for the info. Does anyone know what legal drugs may help me be more susceptible to hypnosis?
>>
>>36483730
yes sorry, it's dollar tree

>>36483736
cant really think of anything OTC but if you dont have a record of drug abuse you can get ambien pretty easily from a doctor. just say you have insomnia and OTC methods haven't worked.

I find it much more hypnotic than traditional benzos.

why do you want to be hypnotized or hypnotize someone?
>>
I tried 250 mg dxm and combined it with weed cause I heard it combines well. It was my first time and it was a very pleasant experience. Like a very nice drunk but better somehow. More lighter. I was high for about 24 hours and I felt refreshed, renewed somehow. Next time ill try a whole bottle- 350mg.
>>
Should one always use a trip sitter when using this stuff? I'm worried a trip could go bad and i'd rather not be alone if it does.
>>
what medicine should i get to trip? nyquil, delysym or something else?
>>
>>36483495
my parents always know what's up bc I don't have the balls tou se a shit jug
>>
>>36484407
Brand doesnt really matter. Just getting something that has Dextromethorphan
and no other active ingredients like acetaminophen or guafanesin.
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 358x141px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 358x141px
>>36483680
huh a completely unlisted medicine from dollar tree sounds like an epic time dude
>>
I literally have a crippling addiction to DXM. It's been ongoing for almost two years now. I've tried multiple different drugs a bunch of times over my life, many that are actually physically addictive, but I've never been hooked on anything but this. I can't fucking quit, I tell myself I will stop and I just fucking keep buying it, it feels like I'm being fucking mind controlled or something. It's so cheap and easy to get, nobody has ever caught me. Whenever I stop it feels like my head is going to explode or some shit, I get brain zaps and anxiety. I should probably just kill myself desu, addicted to a fucking teenager drug at 27.
>>
>>36484669
i was just at the walmart and all of them had acetaminophen and guafanesin
>>
>>36484851
Try CVS or Walgreen's. You'll want the store brand long-acting formula.
>>
>>36484893
what brand do you use?
>>
>>36484893
I use the generic TUSSIN long lasting formula they have at CVS. You could probably order some online though
>>
>>36484919
Either one, they're the same shit. Just make sure it's the long-acting formula with only DXM as an active ingredient. I used to buy Robitissin because it didn't taste as bad as the store brands, but now they only sell the Robitissin polistirex formula in my area. I just plug my nose and chug the syrup. Some people like Delsym but it's more expensive and it's a different high and I don't like it.
>>
>>36484993
To clarify, Delsym is also DXM polistirex.
>>
Is DXM the official robot drug?
>>
>>36484357
If you feel like it and they're cool with it, but they have to be dedicated or have some shit to do themselves. It takes 1-2 hours to kick in depending on how much you ate, and lasts for a few hours after. Then your leg function and balance and towards the end your vision gets fucked up. I never had any bad experiences or thoughts, even when I disassociated and thought my physical form was a facade. Still, it might've been nice to have someone to force something on the computer like a cool show/nature documentary or music, but even such entertainment seems bland and boring when I was just lost in thought and introspection with my eyes closed, or even open staring at nothing.

>>36484407
I prefer Delsym grape because it tastes the best and has no other active ingredients. Walmart does have a generic orange flavored alternative, but I heard it has an inactive ingredient in the syrup that causes vomiting in higher doses, plus it tastes a little shitty IMO compared to delsym grape. I took that generic twice and only puked once. I probably could've kept it down if I ate something and stopped being a little bitch and plowed through, but I just went to the bathroom and let myself puke. Probably better to just pay the extra $5 for delsym unless you're a super poorfag.

>>36484778
Sorry about that. Wanna talk about it more? This last 900 mg trip was a bit boring, but it might just be tolerance and acclimation since I enjoyed it a bit too much the past couple weeks and didn't let my tolerance go down. Plus I was doing Dollar Tree Hbr instead of my preferred polistirex.
>>
>>36484851
Get delsym, you fagit. I only ever see one version in 2 sizes/flavors, but there's only ever DXM in it.

>>36484893
Walmart has a generic version by Equate, but it might make you puke if you didn't eat enough or are a little bitch. Not super nauseating, and if nausea does kick in you could probably keep it down if you concentrate.
>>
>>36485025
dph and benzos are
>>
>>36484993
how the hell would it give you a different high? i thought dxm is just dxm
>>
>>36485027
I've found weed and some benadryl helps with the nausea.
>>
>>36485027
Addict here, not really sure what to talk about. I'm not even sure I enjoy it anymore, I just do baby doses for the most part. It's hard for me to be sober, I constantly have to be at least a little high or I feel like shit. Out of curiosity, do you find that the polistirex and HBr provide a different high? My polistirex trips were always super freaky when I tried it, I've just stuck with HBr for the most part.
>>
>>36485130
DXM polistirex vs DXM HBr. I'm not sure that pharmalogically there should be any difference, but I have lots of experience using both and it definitely feels different to me. Can only speak to my own experience tho.
>>
>>36485145
Yeah, i forgot to mention I usually do 50mg DPH with every trip. Weed sounds nice, but I'm a poorfag with no connections.

>>36485153
I just had better experiences and introspection with polistirex, even though the cool disassociation happened with 1125mg Hbr. It might also be due to tolerance since that is what I took the first 3 or so times before I found place that had Dollar Tree gough gels in stock. By then my tolerance was probably higher, even with a week or longer break in between trips. I only ever got closed eye visuals the first two times. But yes, I think they give different experiences, even though I'm aware most people prefer Hbr.
>>
>>36485130
Delsym has DXM polistirex in it which is designed to release more slowly, and is also metabolized by the liver differently, basically producing less of the chemical that produces the dissociative effects of DXM. It is also much harder on the liver.
>>
>>36485265
i'm confused now, someone said to get delsym and some people say that it is shit. what do?
>>
>>36485276
Either one will fuck you up, both are bad for you, and different people prefer polistirex vs HBr formulas.
>>
>>36485298
I guess I'll just try both. Thank you for spoon feeding my my friend.
>>
>>36485312
I'm just glad my long experience can come in handy.
>>
>>36485265
How's it harder on the liver? Got a source?
>>
File: 1491861339785.png (564KB, 960x942px) Image search: [Google]
1491861339785.png
564KB, 960x942px
I've done dxm and dissos quite a lot, but I recently started taking Wellbutrin. I know that antidepressants and dissos combined is a big no-no, but Wellbutrin doesn't interact with the same receptors correct? Tried to do some research but there were quite a few differing opinions. Anybody try dxm or a similar drug while on this stuff? I'm scared to try it myself
>>
>>36485393
i never knew that anti depressants were bad to use with drugs, i've never had any problems.
>>
>>36485338
It's coated in an edible plastic that takes longer for the liver to break down. As for it being more toxic, I read that a while ago but I'm having trouble finding an original source so my memory could be wrong. Im kind of speculating desu.
>>
File: Mac_DeMarco_Salad_Days[1].jpg (65KB, 608x608px) Image search: [Google]
Mac_DeMarco_Salad_Days[1].jpg
65KB, 608x608px
Whats some good dxm music to listen to. I like pic related and mars volta
>>
bad drug
do heroin or angel dust ... second may be hard to get. pcp is the real dissociactive. cough syrup is bad generally you have to digest that thing its not good by the look of it
>>
>>36485393
I think the real risk is DXM in conjunction with SSRI's, but it's still probably not a good idea.
>>
>>36485434
Antidepressants tend to cause a lot of weird negative side effects if you combine them with dissociates. Can also cause serotonin syndrome which, if you don't die from that, will just make you feel like you're dying for hours and hours.
>>
File: 1483656059002.jpg (411KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483656059002.jpg
411KB, 1280x720px
>>36485489
>dxm isnt a real dissociative
what
pretty sure PCP is worse for you and in my personal experience isnt really better

K is where it is at

not a big fan of opioids but have never tried H
>>
>>36485559
>Can also cause serotonin syndrome which, if you don't die from that, will just make you feel like you're dying for hours and hours.

the the fuggg
i'm going to quit taking my SSRI's right now.
>>
File: 1490748936982.jpg (61KB, 561x561px) Image search: [Google]
1490748936982.jpg
61KB, 561x561px
>>36485602
>Stops taking SSRIs in favor of cough syrup

I mean at least you're being safe
>>
>>36483495
Me and my friends used to drink Delsym all the time in high school. Drank it for two days without eating and went to class. At the end of first period, I got up and struggled to even walk. By the end of the day I screamed obscenities at kids and teachers, no one would even do anything about it. It was really a bizarre moment. I would have been embarrassed, but I really hated those people and felt relief that I could bring some level of discomfort to them after years of feeling like an outcast.
>>
>>36485679
It's not just for cough syrup, I also do many other drugs and those are far better for depression compared to ssri's
>>
>>36485765
Oh okay. Can't say I haven't done the same. Carry on friend
>>
only thing that sucks about this drug is that its impossible to bust a nut.
>>
>>36486784
Yeah, but due to not beating off, my dick is extra big and meaty the day or two(or three) after until I can finally cum again, and I bust an extra huge, extra good nut after.
>>
>>36486784
This is very true, I can normally stay hard but I will just sit there and jerk it for hours without jizzing. It's kind of like SSRI's in that respect, I think it has similar properties or effects.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.