[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will all my problems be solved if I get /fit/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: nerderino evolves to Nerdking.jpg (84KB, 634x476px) Image search: [Google]
nerderino evolves to Nerdking.jpg
84KB, 634x476px
will all my problems be solved if I get /fit/?
>>
No, you'll probably just end up being a homosexual. Unless that's what you need to end up being content with your life.
>>
>>36481745
A lot of them will. I've started working about for about a month, from skelly mode. Have seen results and have confidently flirted with qt cashiers. Almost made it bros, need more gainz
>>
>>36481939

>gains
>1 month

uhhh
>>
Supposedly lifting is supposed to give you confidence, but I don't know why. My problem talking to girls is never about my body, I'm too nervous thinking about what I say to think about what I look like.
>>
>>36481981
yeah i look noticeably different. my elbow bone is less prominent and my biceps are bigger. when you're coming from holocaust mode, noob gains are a thing. i work out 5 days a week for about an hour a day, of high intensity lifting. feels good man
>>
>>36481745
i got really into weightlifting a few years back. started out hungry skeleton, and gradually became fairly swole over 2 years, but i never quite "made it" its interesting. people treat you differently. normie dudes will automatically act like your friend. some girls will hit on you (only if they are less attractive than you)
end of the day though there are more important things. being buff wont get you out of your moms basement, wont pay the bills, probably wont even get you laid if you dont have some sort of social skills. it can help you do some of this but its better to just be healthy and work on achieving independence.
trust me being hugedjackedman doesnt make up for living with your parents into your late twenties
>>
File: 6282013114486.jpg (182KB, 500x949px) Image search: [Google]
6282013114486.jpg
182KB, 500x949px
Noperinos
>>
if youre still an awkward fuck you could have a girl wagging her pussy right in your face and you'd manage to talk your way out of it.

you got to get your act together socially too.
>>
>>36482047
Lifting gives you a good body, and a good body gives you confidence because you will start noticing girls admiring you.

I'm only on a very beginner level of lifting and only have noticed admiration a few times, but it sure as hell has boosted my confidence. I'm a lot less nervous talking to girls now
>>
>>36482064
>>36481939
lol a month is not enough time to make you get gains. Even coming from a skeleton you're just a slightly bigger skeleton. Calm down
>>
>>36482334
I think a girl admiring me would only make me more nervous because I'd know they were watching me. Like I said my nervousness comes from talking to people, so being more in the spotlight makes me more nervous. It's why I've lived my life trying to blend in. When I talk to someone I'm self conscious about sounding dumb or tryhard or phony, not about what my body looks like.
>>
>>36481745

No, you'll just be a socially anxious fit guy for example.
>>
That picture would make for a great television movie
>>
>>36482064
Yea, if you're overweight and you start working out it's gonna be a while before you start seeing any improvement, but when you start at no muscle and minimal fat, the improvements are very noticeable.
>>
>>36482613
no shit retard, im not claiming to be swole, just that i can notice a difference. calm down and stop projecting your insecurity onto me
>>
>>36481939
Were you never skelly to begin with? I went from ~150 to 175lbs in 3 months and I'm still skelly as fuck.
>>
>implying lifting will ever fix your fucked up face
top kek
>>
>>36482709
>Getting this defensive about nogains
lmfao calm down little guy
>>
>>36482787
>spending 15 minutes in a thread arguing about another mans body you've never seen

cute

>>36482716
im still skelly
>>
>>36482825
>Literally posted twice. This is the third time
Maybe if you had some moregains you wouldn't be so insecure
>>
File: 1491006807692.jpg (34KB, 598x336px) Image search: [Google]
1491006807692.jpg
34KB, 598x336px
No. There are hourly threads there on how to get laid or various coping mechanisms on why they can't get laid.

>tfw I was able to get prime teen pussy when I was young and DYEL
>>
This is what I follow starting as a skele:
https://stronglifts.com/5x5/

Is it any good. I don't have access to a bench for bench presses so I just do weighted pullups and pushups. Feels like there's a lack of ab exercises though, but maybe my form is just bad.
>>
>>36482875
i appreciate your concern about my gains, next time I work out ill think of you <3
>>
>>36481745
His face is still incredibly ugly. It's like they took a nerd shut-in's face and copy-pasted it onto a Chad frame
>>
only if you're a closet normie

I lifted for 4 years and it did nothing for me
>>
>>36482943
lol. 5x5 is good. You need a bench though. Pullups are good. The app actually offers you to add pullups into the mix. Abs will come when you start lifting decent weight in the squat and deadlift. Just tighten your core to maintain stability. Make sure back is always natural.

>>36482973
I'd rather you didn't desu
>>
File: bodyweight gainz.jpg (40KB, 580x386px) Image search: [Google]
bodyweight gainz.jpg
40KB, 580x386px
>>36482943
Do r/bodyweightfitness recommended routine. You can look jacked like this guy.
>>
>>36482875
Dude, the guy isn't wrong at all though. When you're super skinny, you notice improvement right away. You do look a lot bigger then you did before, even if you still look skinny relative to others. I don't really understand why you felt so compelled to take this guy down a notch, thats something you gotta work on
>>
>>36483074
It's not anything I have to work on faggot. The guy is acting like girls are checking him out because of his first month of nogains. Like what the fuck. Pull your head in cunt
>>
>>36483029
That guy looks like shit though is this a joke
>>
File: 1489738742621.png (45KB, 1314x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1489738742621.png
45KB, 1314x1054px
You'll always have the excess skin and stretch marks from being fat
>>
>>36483155
How fat are we talking? You could be fine if you weren't that fat.
>>
>>36483155
former fat, the excess skin is not a big deal. I filled my thighs and arms with muscle. I'll have a little on my gut maybe but we'll see and it's 20x better than being the fat fuck I was.
>>
>>36483106
You have to work on not getting so worked up over other people's lives that you know nothing about. You seem very insecure, that you're going to this length to sabotage someone's confidence.

And no, he never said girls were checking him out, he said he feels more confident to talk to girls. Don't know why that upsets you so much.
>>
>>36483462
>Sabotage someones confidence
>Those girls you thought were looking at you for nogains weren't looking at you for nogains
You sound like you're about to start a GoFundMe for this sensitive cunt. Fuck off to reddit again
>>
A little loose skin is way better than a heavy ugly-suit.
>>
>>36483029
>jacked like this guy

HE's not exactly jacked, but he can probably climb things faster than chad and fit into small places.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.