[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its so unfair being born a male, I wish I would have been bo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1489549484133.png (1MB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489549484133.png
1MB, 960x960px
Its so unfair being born a male, I wish I would have been born a female.

> https://www.reddit.com/r/NSFW_GIF/comments/66w614/dont_mind_me_just_fingering_my_twin_sisters_naked/
>>
>tfw actually like the 3DPD over 2D in this pic
>>
>>36481654

Congrats, you have shit taste.
>>
>>36481612
I need more of this, with sound. My penis demands it.
>>
>>36481612

Is that the loli from that "my little sister is a feminist' comic?
>>
>>36481666
>>36481666
that's a pretty ugly 2D right next to that good looking 3D
>>
>literally a 1 in 2 50% fucking coin flip chance at a guaranteed tutorial mode life
>lose
REEEEE
>>
>>36481753

the 3d looks mediocre and the 2d is drawn well.
The stylistic merits may be quite subjective, but the fact remains that 2d>3d.
>>
>>36481654
You're absolutely correct, Shadman is straight trash.
>>
>>36481817
>ugly nigger belly button
>creepy smile
>western style cartoon eyes reminding me of jimmy neutron
>big ugly ears
keep dreaming
>>
>>36481612
I'm guessing you're that person who was recently unbanned from their 3 year ban?
>>
>>36481923

>western eyes bad, eastern eyes good.
>4 legs good, 2 legs bad

There are plenty of great Western artists drawing western style eyes. De Stijl, Apostle and Norasuko are GOAT and demonstrate both technical ability and compositional/stylistic flair on par with the highest of what the Japanese/Eastern school has to offer.

If you think all Western art looks like Jimmy Neutron then I don't know what to tell you.

Yes, Shad's work is mostly quite trashy, but more in style than technique.
Yes, I don't like the belly/bellybutton either, but it's no worse than a lot of what the mid-range japs draw, especially for their sissy shota stuff. A lot of japanese artists draw stuff just as, if not more trashy than shad, and draw it worse too.

The ears and smile are matters of personal taste here: they're drawn well and consistently: they're also more proportionate to a realistic head size that way, in contrast to the Eastern style where the same giant head lolis get old pretty fast.
The hands and fingers are drawn well too, which is a hallmark of a good artist, not to mention the collarbone/neck area is quite finely drawn too.
Lots of good detail there actually: tendons in the wrists for example, adding to a more solid/material feel. That's something only the top level japs add, and even then those with a lot of Western stylistic admixtures (like as109)
>>
Who else here doesn't get the hate against shadman? Am I just ba pleb?
>>
>>36482283

> they're also more proportionate to a realistic head size that way, in contrast to the Eastern style where the same giant head lolis get old pretty fast.

Sorry, what I mean by that is that the large ears create the illusion of a more proportionate/smaller head size, in order to mitigate the unrealistically large loli head size, thus improving the general sense of proportion here.
The character looks more balanced this way (less top-heavy)
>>
>>36481844
Didnt shadman get fucked over by Roblox?
>>
File: 1478613756360.jpg (83KB, 860x860px) Image search: [Google]
1478613756360.jpg
83KB, 860x860px
>>36482283
>>36482358
you need to calm down son. That drawing is ugly. This looks much better

also the op one has a big honking tumblr nose
>>
>>36482318
I mean, look at someone like Ishikei and then look at his shit.
>>
When will Shadman fucking neck himself?
>>
>>36482392

You could have chosen something much better, anon.
I wouldn't even save that.

>lazy line eyebrows
>shading on the neck looks like someone cut her with a razor blade
>overly rounded shoulders looking like someone with severe kyphosis
> carelessly drawn collarbone lines looking like 2 surgical incisions.
>ears looking like 2 tumors.
>face shape looks like a bad rip off of tony taka (who is himself possibly the most overrated japanese artist ever)

The only two appealing features about that picture are the eyes and the hair (and the hair is extremely easy to draw in an appealing way).

I'd say Shad's pic in the OP and your one are about equal.

Also, the question wasn't whether Shad's loli was ugly or not. The question was whether the 3d or 2d in the OP was better.
That 3d girl has a very bland and uninteresting physical appearance. Her jaw/chin area is quite broad and masculine, her eyes look like buttons and her face is round like a moon.

Shad's loli may be trashy but at least she has style and a certain visual vigour to her.

Hell, even if we judge the two by the preferences you've demonstrated with your picture, then Shad's loli is actually closer to those than the 3d girl.
>>
>>36482283
>>36482358
>>36482392
>>36482691

eh, western art can vary wildly in quality, true, but I still usually prefer it to eastern anime sameface
>>
>>36481817
>the 2d is drawn well
Yeah right, it's fucking Shadbase. Kill yourself.
>>
>>36485121
What makes it bad other than 4chan telling you it's bad because Shadebase
>>
>>36481750
Looks like a shad drawing
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.