[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your current biggest problem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1492488080191.gif (542KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
1492488080191.gif
542KB, 500x344px
Thread got archived, but I thought it was nice so here's a shitty attempt at resurrection
So tell me, /r9k/, what's wrong?
>>
>>36481549
reminder that 90% of robots problems would be solved by becoming attractive
>>
>>36481549
I have no willpower whatsoever. I can fix my situation, i know it's possible but my mind always takes me away. " i'll do it tomorrow" " there's still time" kind of shit.
>>
File: Screenshot (18).png (611KB, 2578x1107px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (18).png
611KB, 2578x1107px
nothing is wrong.

orignl comet
>>
I don't enjoy anything anymore. The medical name is Anhedonia. The traditional recommendations for depression such as exercise, proper diet, and meditation don't fix it. Hardly anything's known about the symptom except for the fact that antidepressants don't really help much. It has the tendency to go away after some time, but it can also last for years and years.

Even just a year ago, listening to music was incredible. I could get totally immersed in the feels, and it made the shitty events of my lfie seem meaningful. The last time I loved an album was last December, and ever since, I've felt mostly empty inside.
>>
>>36481549
I have this underlying feeling that I need a real relationship with someone, whether friend or gf Idk, in order to be happy in life, but I lack the necessary social skills to even make friends. Idk what to do anymore.
>>
thanks for asking OP

i have low self esteem from being bullied since i was a child
i'm 25 but feel like i've been 11 years old my whole life
i need to gain confidence and belief in myself but its hard
>>
My biggest problem is not being able to talk with other people for more than a minute. I just run out of things to say or ask. Fortunately I think it is something I can work on.
>>
I'm extremely ugly and have learned to prefer a solitary life because of it. Even if i were to somehow magically become normal looking right now, i would have no desire to life a normalfag life. It all just seems so exhausting and boring to me; living in my own head is much better
>>
>>36482808
How bad is it? 3/10 here, isolated myself completely because of it. Even though a normal life seems exhausting, do you still daydream about it?
>>
>>36481549

the person I love hates me.
i try and fuck other people but its all useless,
nobody makes mamimi cum like daddii bot xx
>>
>>36481625
That's my routine every fuckin day, and it's only getting worse. No idea how I'm going to get through college, or real life for that matter
>>
> be neet for 9 years
> Go back to college despite late age
> Give maximum effort and surprisingly get amazing results.
> Get tuberculosis that doesn't respond to medication out of nowhere.
> back to neet life T_T
>>
There's nothing in life that I want

No version of life is attractive to me, I just want to lay in my bed and let darkness seep into the corners of my eyes until I can't see the horror any longer

I want to sleep forever and never feel any sensory stimulation of any kind again
>>
I'm disgusting, lonely NEET trash with panic disorder and benzo and booze issues. I had a decent job, an okay apartment, and now I can't even join a Discord channel without hyperventilating.
>>
I feel empty. I want meaningful human connections and interactions, but I'm finding it harder and harder to trust people. Everyone leaves in the end, or everyone will screw you over for their own personal gain. I'm trying to be someone I can respect and live with. But it's hard and I'm lazy and I don't know how to fix myself. I want to waste away into nothing and I want to disappear. I'm too much of a coward to end it though. I cry every day. I constantly feel anxious. It feels like there's no end to this. I don't want to go to sleep because it just means another whole day will come next. I don't want to be awake either.
>>
>>36481549
My biggest problem is that the love of my life won't give me the time of day! Jk, idk if he would. Probably not. He probably doesn't have a girlfriend because he rejects people's advances.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ReportOfTheWeekFans/ But I made a subreddit dedicated to him, so it's ok.
>>
I'm doing alright career wise and financially. I'm just really lonely. Almost 30, and I'm the only non married guy in my group of friends

Could be a lot worse so I try to not dwell on it
>>
>>36481586
You're crazy if you think most of life's problems are solved by becoming attractive. Maybe getting a girlfriend. But job? No. That's a myth.
>>36481935
Maybe help out somehow... that's a good esteem booster desu. :)
>>36483606
Story?
>>
>>36484264
There are shiiiitloads of people your age who aren't married. Don't rush it if you meet someone either. You do NOT want to do that.
>>
>married
>never thought about other girls
>start chatting up birds at wotk
>wanna fuck them all
>dont want to leave my wife or cheat.
Its hard being a failed normie.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.