[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So at my company anniversary party I was just voted the 'most

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: testrepro.jpg (37KB, 450x236px) Image search: [Google]
testrepro.jpg
37KB, 450x236px
So at my company anniversary party I was just voted the 'most eligible bachelor'. I'm an unimaginably awkward 27-year-old virgin and a diagnosed aspie, but I'm conventionally attractive with a good job. What the fuck do I do here? It's a company of 18 so pretty close-knit. So I can't use my title to get the bitches...
>>
They probably awarded it to you ironically. Like when they let a retarded girl be prom queen
>>
>>36480000
You could use your quads though. But seriously though, I wouldn't take that to heart. It was probably a joke to make fun of the fact you'll be forever a virgin and without a gf your whole life.
>>
It's a norman title that means nothing. Stop spazzing about it.
>>
>>36480050

>THIS
Don't be fooled, Autistic OP.
>>
>>36480147
OP you should confront them and say you know they awarded you the title of eligible bachelor as a joke. Then when they say they really meant it, start demanding for one of the single female coworkers to date you immediately since they were sincere.
>>
>>36480050
hahaha

nice meme

unfortunately it's probably true
>>
>>36480050
I remember when my high school elected the extremely retarded and emotionally stunted kid in my grade to be Homecoming King. It was really shitty, but everyone acted like it was so nice even though they all voted for him because they thought it'd be funny.
>>
>>36480000
You're just the youngest single guy in the company, but someone might have been skipped if completely ugly, or they might have gone with oldest sub-30 or oldest sub-28...
It doesn't mean anything, ignore it.
>>
>>36480000
I fucking love sex. Pussy is so warm wet and tight, and it feels even better when you bone someone you really feel for.
>>
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
0000 THE ROBOT HOLY GRAIL

Girl from the office is taking me back to her apartment because she said I'm too drunk to drive
>>
>>36480734
pin her down and finger her cunt
>>
I think they're trying to be nice and to give you a confidence boost.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.