[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could fuck a Stacy, but you had to spitroast her with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: (m=eaf88daaaa)7.jpg (17KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
(m=eaf88daaaa)7.jpg
17KB, 320x240px
If you could fuck a Stacy, but you had to spitroast her with Chad, would you do it?

I'm a 19 year old kissless virgin, and my Chad friend wants to double team this Stacy we both know. The idea of it sounds hot but I don't know if this is how I want to lose my virginity. If I end up fucking this Stacy, she'll probably be the hottest girl I'll ever fuck.
>>
>>36472020
Losing your virginity via splitroasting is risky. If you lose your nerve and can't stay hard you'll look like a cuck.
>>
>>36472020
yeah do it. make sure you get the vagina end so it really counts
>>
File: 1486837247567.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486837247567.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
if you think you'll be able to look your friend in the eye after doing that, by all means. but think about what could happen
>accidentally lock eyes with Chad friend when you cum
>>
>>36472020
Only if Stacey is Chad's girlfriend. I like the idea of one of them being like "We need to bring a fat guy with aspergers into the bedroom to really spice things up"
>>
>>36472020
Do it. I had several opportunities to lose my virginity at 18 but bitched out. I had no physical contact with a woman until I lost my virginity at 21 and it was excruciating to wait that long.
>>
>>36472020
who cares how you lose it? just keep putting yourself into situations and get life experience. it will add up eventually
>>
I honestly wouldn't. Not because virginity is special, but because you're inexperienced and they'll definitely notice you're nervous and don't know what you're doing.
>>
>>36472020
Even serious fuckers dont pull three ways outta their ass
unless you three are super mature or are fucking a stranger women it might be fine but its really going to mess with you and your buddy if any gf are involved.
>>
>>36472062
MAHOU THE FRENCH

>THERE IS A WINE BY PAUL MASON
>>
i would do it. i went to a bar got kind of drunk tried setting one up. she didn't really want to. when i lost my virginity i stayed stiff for a while.
>>
File: yodaneet.png (51KB, 163x246px) Image search: [Google]
yodaneet.png
51KB, 163x246px
>>36472062
We'll when you think about it, it's not very different from "We need to bring a big black guy into the bedroom to spice things up". In both cases it's a person that it's considered degrading for the woman to fuck (and for the guy to get cucked by) so there's a humiliation aspect, and in both cases the person is non-threatening in so far as there is 0% chance of the girl leaving her man for the other guy.

So really robots should be anti-racists. If we get rid of the stigma against interracial relationships, getting cucked by blacks will lose it's forbidden edge. People who want to get into cucking will have to resort to fat, autistic robots as a functional substitute. ROBOTED instead of BLACKED, y'know? Just food for thought, lads.
>>
>>36472020

>my Chad friend

And you call yourself a robot!
>>
>>36472079
>"We need to bring a fat guy with aspergers into the bedroom to really spice things up"
holy shit this made my day lmao
>>
>>36472312
Yeah. Nobody is ever going to stop thinking coons are inferior. Sorry anon
>>
>>36472020
>wanting to be humiliated by Stacy AND Chad when you embarrass yourself losing your virginity

Think, anon
>>
File: 1492727192401.jpg (40KB, 412x368px) Image search: [Google]
1492727192401.jpg
40KB, 412x368px
No, Chad might suck on her tits and have his spit all on her tits then I can't enjoy her tits, no, fuck all that gay shit.
>>
>>36472020
Nah don't do it, it's not what you want to do for your first time, it will feel weird and you'll probably regret it immediately at best, at worst you'll be a third wheel who Stacy humors while Chad rocks her world.

Very degenerate way to lose your virginity.
>>
You won't get hard son. Don't do it.
>>
>>36472020
Do it anon, make sure to cum inside of the stacy, knocking her up would be the best thing you could do
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.