[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going out alone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1492361916469.jpg (57KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1492361916469.jpg
57KB, 645x773px
Is it weird to go to these places alone?
>The mall
>Cinema
>Restaurants
>>
No, no and no.

/thread
>>
It's only weird because you are brainwashed to thinking it's weird
>>
>>36471327
those are the best time to be alone

free to do whatever you want

>ill go here and spend as much time as i want browsing
>ill watch this movie and won't have to tolerate my friends talking to me
>i can take as much time eating as i want and don't have to keep talking to people
>>
I've gone to all those places alone, and with people, and I've never felt weird in either situation. In fact, I think it's weirder when packs of 10 retarded high school kids are roaming through places like the mall, like some school of fish.
>>
>>36471353
What about walking by yourself?
>>
>>36471327
>The mall
nope
>Cinema
I think so
>Restaurants
nope
>>
My problem is that if it starts feeling weird before I even go it's going to stay weird it's a point of no return.
>>
>>36471327
No
Depends on what film you're seening
Depends on how nice the place is
>>
It is weird, but people like us don't have much of a choice if we want to eat out or see a movie.
>>
File: 1492181971458s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1492181971458s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>36471327
Noone cares where you go and who you bring with you. You don't go to any of those places just to carefully look at other people and focus and make fun of the people going alone, so why should anyone else?
>>
Nobody is really going to care, except yourself.
>>
>>36471327
>the mall
Full of stores, don't see why going alone would be weird. Though I'm not a fan of them because of places like hot topic.

>cinema
I'd say it depends on the movie.

Restaurants
Depends on the restaurant, though diners would be perfect to go by yourself.
>>
what the fuck are you idiots talking about
literally most people go to the mall alone

t. northern europe
>>
>>36471327
i go to the raves alone. none ever looked at the strangely... dunno 'bout cinemas. dunno why're you still concerned about others ppl oppinions.
>>
>>36471327
Depends entirely on how you look and how you carry yourself. If you have no friends and are a loner everyone can immediately smell it on you, otherwise you're probably fine. Still, it's worth getting used to going places alone. It wasn't until I made a few friends that I learned normies are terrified of eating alone or being seen alone in public. I'd gotten so used to it over the years it doesn't even phase me anymore. I guess that's what high school cafeterias are for: teaching you to get accustomed to your place in the social hierarchy.
>>
>>36471894
Actually, only one that really matters is restaurants. Malls are fine, cinemas are fine unless it's a romcom movie or something, restaurants it varies, the more expensive probably the weirder it'd be seen as
>>
>>36471327
I've gone to the mall alone to buy presents for people. The cinema and restuants I've never go to alone, it seems awkward. If I get food from a place alone I always get it to go. I own a car so in any situation i'd rather hang out in there alone than in a public place.
>>
>>36472043
Going to the theater is never weird for me, only me and a hand full of people ever go to the theater in my city. Depending on when you go, you could literally be the only person there. It's fucking awesome basically having the whole theater to yourself, even ones that are the Big D.
>>
If you feel self-conscious about going to the cinemas alone, bring a bag with a notebook inside and take it out before the film starts. Try and sit in the furthest back row. And every once in awhile, just jot shit down. People will think you are a film reviewer and just doing your job.
>>
>>36471327
Depends on the restaurant but the other 2 are fine. The cinema can be awkward sometimes though.
>>
Ever since all the theaters and sit down restaurants in my area enacted their no singles policy, I've had nowhere to go.

Not like I ever leave my house anyway, but it's the principle of the thing.
>>
Mall is fine, movie theater is fine. Definitely depends on the restaurant. The nicer the restaurant, the weirder it gets. But a diner or fast food place is fine.
>>
>>36471327
I like to go alone at the cinema, it's comfy
>>
>>36471327
>No
>Maybe romantic comedy might be weird
>No
>>
>>36471327
Just don't give a fuck with people think. Go shopping, get food, see movies with whoever you want, whenever you want, even if that means going alone.

Don't let the normies make you feel bad about getting what you want.
>>
>>36471327
Most cinemas are empty in my country so even if its weird no one would know
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.