[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here /nofriends/? Lost all mine a year ago, they started

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5593.jpg (942KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5593.jpg
942KB, 3264x2448px
Who else here /nofriends/?

Lost all mine a year ago, they started ignoring me and made me the butt of all their jokes. Normies in this board go out and have friends but real robots must know this feel. It's so lonely and I just want to talk to people who understand. Normies say "oh they weren't your real friends anyway if they were mean to you" but they don't know what it's like to talk to no one other than a parent and have no social contact outside of work/school. Can anyone else relate?
>>
I can relate but I get kicked out of here anyway cause I've had sex.
It's much worse not having any friends than being a virgin. It really sucks. I don't have anyone to vent to at all and my parents always used to ask why does no one come over
>>
>>36467611
Yeah I mean I'm a virgin too because other than my friends that left me everyone thinks I'm weird so I basically live as a loner
>>
File: 1339019365808.jpg (73KB, 462x462px) Image search: [Google]
1339019365808.jpg
73KB, 462x462px
>>36467064
I haven't had friends since I was a kid. It feels really bad, worse than not having a girlfriend by far. All of the interactions I get are on the internet, and all of those are ephemeral. I haven't ever formed a lasting connection with anyone here, and I've realized that posting on 4chan and similar websites are the equivalent of masturbation for socializing. I feel good for a little bit because I can reach out to others temporarily, but because I'm not connecting with anyone I feel just as bad afterwards.

I feel more and more disconnected with the sort of people who post on the internet every year. Sometimes the loneliness gets so bad it feels like I'm being smothered with a pillow. I oscillate between a desperation for human contact and an overwhelming and paralyzing social paranoia.

The worst part is that the longer I go without other people the harder it gets to interact normally when I have the opportunity.
>>
>>36467729
Holy shit anon the "masturbation for socializing" is the perfect explanation.

Do you want to talk? I've struggled a lot with the loneliness the past few months so I'm here if you want to rant
>>
>>36467729
>>36467791

my niggas add me on discord lets stop being lonely
>>
I've never had friends, I used to care but, I realised why should I when no one else does. You know there's more to life than other people talking to you. Just get a lot of hobbies and a 9-5 job and preoccupy yourself until death finally arrives. Nobody will be upset or hurt. Your gonna be ok OP, just do what you can to do what you like
>>
1.) People seek out people of value. If you have no value people will not want to be your friend. You need to earn respect first.

2.) You need to be o.k. with yourself first. The fact that you "need" friends shows you require validation from others. You can only rely on yourself in life, you have learned that the hard way. You have to be self sufficient in this area and o.k.with yourself and friends will follow. You have to be your own authority.

Work on yourself and get involved in activities that you enjoy and friends will follow. Its really hard, and it can be really painful but that's your only choice. You gotta get it through your head that the world is a meritocracy and its still survival of the fittest So you can either work at it or stay where you are.
>>
I thought I had a really close group of friends. We used to go out, play sports, visit each other's houses, have random nights of drinking and vidya, go on road trips, even took a holiday to crete together... One guy in particular was a really close buddy, but he changed jobs snd moved house. I wasn't that worried, there were about 8 or 9 of us.

I started seeing pictures of nights out and parties and gaming sessions appear on facebook, and realised that none of those guys had invited me to join in. Since my best bud left I hadn't had a single bit of contact with any of my mates. No texts. No calls. Nothing.

I realised my friend was inviting me to stuff whenever he was invited, because he is a nice guy, but none of those cunts liked me at all. I thought their jokes at my expense were playful banter but in hindsight those guys took the piss out of me relentlessly whenever I was there.

Now I have no friends.
>>
File: 1490059922839.png (78KB, 416x163px) Image search: [Google]
1490059922839.png
78KB, 416x163px
>>36467064
I've lost my friends immediately after middle school. I'm about to graduate from college this coming june and I haven't had anything but acquaintances in terms of friends. I know I'm able to socialize, and I do...but there's something gnawing at the back of my psyche telling me that these interactions are just temporal. Making friends in school and work seems so exploitative and fake. We live in a world where we use friends as leverage to progress in whatever aspect we can. Instead of honest connections, they're just seen as social capital. There has to be a way to escape this mindset. It's really killing me inside and I feel like I'm going to lash out with a craze and stupor.

I just don't know to handle this guys
>>
>>36467064

me

never did and when I made some my autism and self-hatred caused me to lose them all
>>
>>36467856
>>36468043
There's always at least one person in these threads who thinks he should give people advice or tell them to just beeee themselves.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.