[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever have autistic fantasies where you do something heroic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: 91a.jpg (113KB, 850x875px) Image search: [Google]
91a.jpg
113KB, 850x875px
Do you ever have autistic fantasies where you do something heroic to win over a qt?
>>
>>36466948
>autistic fantasies

Every day
>>
File: 1420059315217.jpg (125KB, 1102x967px) Image search: [Google]
1420059315217.jpg
125KB, 1102x967px
I'm 30 and I still have autistic fantasies where I'm doing something to save people and getting praised for it.

The ride never ends.
>>
File: 8 man.jpg (83KB, 440x280px) Image search: [Google]
8 man.jpg
83KB, 440x280px
>>36466948
Mine would be where some one kills me and I'm reborn into a cyborg superhero.
>>
>>36466948
No but I have primal alpha fantasies where I beat up, stab and kill men and then have my own harem in desert
>>
Not anymore. I sort of realised I'd have to be performing feats of heroism every day to keep her distracted from my autism.
>>
File: 1486422874270.gif (865KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1486422874270.gif
865KB, 400x400px
>>36466948
No but I have autistic fantasies of a heroic qt that saves me
>>
File: 1458989688473.png (175KB, 303x358px) Image search: [Google]
1458989688473.png
175KB, 303x358px
>>36466948
>21 years old
>Still imagine myself performing a popular song in front of the school
CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
All day. My autistic fantasies include:
>the usual shit like rocking out, racing cars, fucking girls
>altered versions of the past, realistic and fantastic
>the shitty scifi shit I'm writing (I'll be honest I like it but nobody else would)
>an upbeat happy shonen-like world where everything's fun, nothing gets old, and despite dangerous adventures, everything turns out okay
>beating up my spoiled chad brother, getting to be the spoiled one instead
>do really romantic thing and win over gril, gf get
>do really badass heroic thing and win over gril, gf get
>do really badass heroic thing, and make older people I admired (such as teachers I liked but constantly disappointed) think well of me
>do really badass thing, shock and awe normie friends and family, they have real respect for me now
>discover secret magic or technology or something, use to save and/or take over world
>find out I'm secretly a space prince or something, go on a crazy adventure to a world that doesn't suck
>uploading my brain into a computer, becoming AI, taking over the world
>waking up as an alien, my human life was just a game or something
>winning the lottery, changing my name and disappearing, sending cryptic messages to friends so they can escape to a secret, safe paradise with me, and we can just be comfortable NEETs forever
>nuclear apocalypse, normie society doesn't matter anymore, escape with friends on a wild adventure, create a happy little hermit village if we survive
>suicide, people who care about me go through the journals I left behind, finally understand me and actually miss me, people who were assholes feel bad for it
tl;dr autism escapism
>>
File: Anabelle inspo 35.jpg (157KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
Anabelle inspo 35.jpg
157KB, 700x990px
>>36466948
I have a full universe I spend more time in than reality.
My Lore spawns from the creation of a world all the way up to 20k years in the future.
I add lore to it every day little by little, and I've been creating this head cannon for the last 10 years.

My favorite character, and my waifu, is Anabelle Roth, a Solomon (race) from the original Avalon V (The Solomon origin planet), which is part of 9 moons all called Avalon that orbit a Human made star-engine called the S3, which induces high genetic altering radiation. (part of a Human project to seed other worlds with "new" man-made races to use as soldier slaves).

Due to the high radiation of S3 and the harsh environment of the Avalon moons, the Solomon (the original project name they took up as their race name) have evolved to be extremely durable, their flesh has been crystalized from the inside. They do not age and their skin has turned gray because the Avalonian system has no real sun, just the pale red glow of the S3 star-engine.

Other Avalon moons were seeded with all types of mutated creatures for the Solomon to defeat.
Once all nine Avalons became hospitable, the S3 engine would call back the Human Armada to reap their reward, the strongest soldiers in the universe.

They can also materialize the radiation form the S3 into crystals that can be biologically programed to do some amazing things (like programing a crystal to open a said door, or lift a block of land) these crystals only work with Solomon biological markers, and are used as their main "power source" since electricity can't manifest on Avalonia from the hard radiation of S3.

Long story short, Anabelle is a Hunter, an elite Solomon unit that would go to explore other Avalons and hunt down "the pray", mutated creatures left by the Humans.
She's been alive for more than 10k years in my head.
I would need more than a thread to myself just to explain her character.

I take part as her partner in my head.
We've had some crazy adventures.
>>
>>36466948
I have autistic fantasies but they are usually about beating up to five people who tried to mug me by myself and appearing in the local newspaper or doing something super smart like hacking into a the Chinese government, impressing someone smart and important and ultimately appearing in the local newspaper. Nobody reads the newspaper anymore.
>>
>>36466948
Quite often
I mostly imagine myself in the role of a heroic nice guy who saves qt-s from orcish looking gyppos that are harrassing her. After that I walk up to the grill, ask her if shes okay, hug her and tell her that everythings going to be okay and that she doesnt need to be afraid of anything anymore as long as Im with her.

t. 21 yo poorly coordinated balding skellington khv
>>
File: Avalon Inspo 12.jpg (1MB, 4000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Avalon Inspo 12.jpg
1MB, 4000x2000px
>>36468479
I've never actually written about my lore.
It sounds so autistic like this, lmao.

Anyway yeah, other than that I have the usual suicidal fantasies.

One thing I love thinking about is creating Sci-Fi and Fantasy engines.
How they work, their power source, schematics, limitations, purpose etc.

My favorite is the S4, a Human made engine that works by creating a small star and collapsing it into an instant black hole, it does this by stripping the electrons of of atoms and creating a small neutron star that is magnified until it collapses into itself.
It uses Lyos wiring, a silk created by Von, a race of Moth people that live in caves of an asteroid belt.
It's a perfect conductor of electricity, it bypasses Joules Law by not actually conducting, the electricity "flows" freely on the surface of the silk, creating no heat, losing no power and actually magnifying.

It's the perfect engine and is used to power L2 canons onboard the Human Armada's ships.

L2 canons are a type of wormhole creator.
They produce a frequency that forces Light particles to act as if they had mass.
This increases the speed of light and actually gives it a physical force, making the light particles go through space itself, creating a wormhole as they go.
It's a space drill.
>>
>>36468479
Thats pretty amazing. Make a novel. Id read it.
>>
>tfw often have fantasies about committing a murder and go in depth about how i could manage to get away with it and what to do to never get caught

t-that's normal right
>>
File: Anabelle formal fa 3.jpg (221KB, 1474x3155px) Image search: [Google]
Anabelle formal fa 3.jpg
221KB, 1474x3155px
>>36468910
Probably.
I've had a lot of murders in my head canon, the people murdered are usually projections of people I don't quite like.

>>36468906
Thanks, but I'm pretty bad when it comes to writing.
Specially about autistic things.
Never had more than a C in /lit/.

My lore is also coming to an end.
The Human Armada will soon be defeated from the inside by the crew of the Vardo, ala Mass Effect 2 suicide mission.

I'll probably die in it.
I'm trying to make it so at lest Anabelle gets some plot armor and survives, my pilot, Elouize Marsh will probs survive too.

Then my head will be devoid of my escapism, so I'll probably off myself soon after that.
>>
>>36469159
>the people murdered are usually projections of people I don't quite like.
yeah exactly.
fantasizing about these things is a good way of venting stress and anger for me i suppose.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.