[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm losing attraction to my robot boyfriend quickly. Before

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 16

File: 1403639891762.jpg (20KB, 550x552px) Image search: [Google]
1403639891762.jpg
20KB, 550x552px
I'm losing attraction to my robot boyfriend quickly. Before you start in on him, he was a full robot, visibly shaking kissless handheldless virgin. I gave him a shot because he's not hateful and petty about it.

I was hoping that being supportive to him and feeding his sexual appetite would make him feel manlier, more dominant. He's still...so feeble. He's not a nu-male, and he hates feminism, but he acts girlier than I do. Throw in his complete lack of direction, I just don't know how we'll do in the real world. We're both 28, he's still at home. My friends told me he looks so creepy sometimes.

I don't want anyone else. I'm just tired of being embarrassed by him, and I don't know how to make him feel more like a man. I fuck him daily, I'm kinky, I cook. But he always looks so lost and scared.

What can I do to give him confidence, or make him feel like he can take charge, and just make him feel normal? I'm asking robots because I trust you've felt like him before. Please help our relationship.
>>
I'm in the same situation except that i'm the beta. My gf always complains about me being arobot, and it's been getting worse recently. If he's anything like me, he won't change. Whilst there's a lingering longing to be normal, there is also a worn out feeling from being not accepted by those we are supposed t be normal around. i'm tired of trying to fit in and don't want to anymore. i'm so used to wallowing in self pity that I want to do that for the rest of my life, until I die, when I finally work up the courage to kill myself
>>
>>36466730
Is this bait and what do you look like?
>>
File: 1490554669204.jpg (292KB, 816x1168px) Image search: [Google]
1490554669204.jpg
292KB, 816x1168px
>28
>directionless and still at home

Drop him, girl(female?). That kind of thing is okay when you're 19 or 20 but it's pathetic when you're over 24. Also you cant turn a robot into a Chad by fucking him.
>>
>>36466730
has he been diagnosed with anything?
>>
Omg, I'm not a robot but listen, most normal guys lose their virginity in their teens, it's a rite of passage into manhood, he missed a lot of time and chances and he knows it, he knows he's less of an adult than his peers when it comes to shit like this, that was really nice of you to give the fag a chance but you're expecting a lot from the poor guy, it's laughable, I can't imagine what it is would be like to be such a loser for so long

He doesn't know how the world works
>>
>>36466789
Man, I still laugh at how the top left picture was posted constantly with the caption "see, even if we get fit we're still ugly and beta" despite the guy actually having an attractive girlfriend.
>>
>>36466789
Lol I remember people on here calling that ugly guy a gymcel. Guess they were wrong.
>>
>>36466730
one of the first rules of relationships is that you can never, ever change someone. This is the lesson you should take from this-- if you start with someone fundamentally unhappy with themselves, no amount of social and sexual reassurance will change that fact. he's broken. it doesn't matter how many times you fuck him, any chance he has of becoming more self-assured must come from within.

that said, stop fucking people like this, if these people reproduce there will only be more of them
>>
>>36466809
This isn't true at all. His problems have nothing to do with losing his virginity late, but they definitely might be the reason for it.
>>
>>36466730
>What can I do to give him confidence
Probably the opposite of what you're currently doing. Be more mean and abusive toward him. Tough love is what guys like that need, or at least it's the only thing that will save him. Either he'll find strength in himself when he's forced to, or he'll just become totally broken and be a slave living to serve you or alternatively kill himself.
>>
>>36466788
It's not bait, I'm afraid. He's refreshing because he doesn't actually carry a lot of bitterness, and I love our affectionate moments. But we're not exactly kids anymore, I need to know he could handle himself literally if his parents kicked him out, but I already know he can't.

>>36466803
No, but I'm starting to think it's literal autism. Either that or he's so neurotic it takes over his impulsive drive and destroys his confidence.

>>36466909
It's hard to say if he's actually unhappy with anything. He's okay with his living arrangements and not knowing things, if anything, I've probably made pressure where there was none.
>>
>>36466952
He's sensing something is wrong and he's just being more of a slave. I don't want to see him get even weaker. Should I just have a talk with him? Should he hear this from someone else?
>>
>>36466955
You didn't answer the important part. What do you look like? Why are you on here in the first place?
>>
>>36467006
>Should I just have a talk with him? Should he hear this from someone else?
You're not listening to me. Trying to be "understanding" and "helpful" and "supportive" isn't going to help a guy like that at all. It's what made him like that in the first place, neglectful parents who don't really give a shit about his well-being and just "have a talk" with him instead of telling to get his fucking shit together because HE HAS TO.
>>
>>36466942
this guy is right
>>36466952
this guy is wrong

>>36466955
of course he's unhappy. in your own words, he's lost, scared, lacks direction, and feeble. does that sound like a self-actualized person? your presence in his life-- all of the cooking, cleaning, and fucking you do-- will do nothing to turn him from a directionless, scared, simpering loser in to a person who doesn't embarrass you. There is no recipe for you to follow that will ever change this guy. If he decides to develop discipline and become a functioning adult, it will come from within himself. There's nothing you can do. All you have is a simple choice. You can continue to fuck a man who embarrasses you regularly, or you can walk away.
>>
>>36467006
>>36467054
If you truly love him or want what's best for him, you need to be HONEST with him. Explain that he's a fucking loser and a leech who would die without his mommy supporting him, and that it's pathetic. Even you think so, which you should, because it's true. And that's why you aren't attracted to him as well.
>>
>>36467006
>>36467054
>>36467071
In the end he will thank you for it as well, he will thank you for forcing him to face reality.
>>
>>36466942
learning how to socialize with women intimately takes practice and experience, Dude, people are usually married by his age or thinking about it, you think he's just been chilling around worrying about nothing and not dying alone as a kissless loser for years?

It's like a game, that needs to be started as soon as possible, cause the game only gets more fucked up as time passes.

If it weren't for op he'd be a dead fish in the water

He still sounds like he is one, hasn't grown up a bit it sounds.
>>
File: 10.jpg (36KB, 639x495px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
36KB, 639x495px
>>36466730
Oh, looks like your trade up gene has kicked in.
The general course of action is you'll stick with him until you have something better and dump him.
Poor robot bf, he wouldn't even know how to cheat on you, just a bit simple, but you need security you don't see in him, you want status, so go for it.
>>
>>36466730
Leave him for me, roastie. All you have to do is move in with me and cook and clean and I'll cover the bills.

I know this is a baitpost, of course.
>>
>>36467010
i'm struggling to see why this is so important to you. (not op)
>>
File: 1467557111856.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1467557111856.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>>36466909
>stop fucking people like this
>>
stop replying to this bait thread you fucking normie retards
>>
>>36467071
>>36467093
>In the end he will thank you for it as well, he will thank you for forcing him to face reality.
lol this is either good bait or a sickening masturbatory fantasy
>>
>>36467114
are you unironically comparing a feeble, directionless 28 year old who lives with his mother to superman
>>
>>36467155
seems to me like he was posting that as an extreme example of the "trade-up" instinct he was referring to in his post but if you want to be a retard and see it that way then sure, you can go with that
>>
>>36466730
How did he even get you as gf if he is a beta?
Did he ask you out? Ask you to fuck? He is a failed normie. And you are too, and you should both LEAVE
>>
>>36467102
Except you can learn the game quickly. I disagree. Not everyone obsesses about this like this bored. Again, his failure to change/grow up has nothing to do with the fact he did or didn't have sex.

>>36467124
Because if she's some stereotypical fembot then why should she expect anything different? Why are we assuming he's the problem? You need to know about both sides.
>>
File: IMG_1879.jpg (79KB, 839x627px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1879.jpg
79KB, 839x627px
>>36466730
>I gave him a shot

Fugg this isn't fair.
>>
>>36467186
i think in this case, it warrants less of a 'trade up' and more of a 'drop like a hot rock.' in this case, being single is so obviously a better option that his comparison is ridiculous
>>
>>36466955
Being supportive and feeding his sexual appetite is the worst thing you could possibly do for him, just like staying with his parents is a bad thing.
If all you do is satisfy him, then why would he ever want or need to change?
Don't do exactly what >>36466952 has said by abusing him and being mean, he'll just give up because he's not used to being under pressure like that.
You need to give him opportunities to take the lead, do things for himself, and then that breeds confidence as he experiences more. Moving out of his parents house and getting a job if he doesn't already have one would be the best first steps, even if his parents pay his rent or something to start with.
>>
>>36467268
>If all you do is satisfy him, then why would he ever want or need to change?
This, he will never change even a little bit as long as he's comfortable, and you and your parents are making it very easy for him. Men thrive and become strong during hardship, not from coddling.
>>
>>36466730
>He's not a nu-male, and he hates feminism, but he acts girlier than I do.
FORCIBLE
E
M
I
N
I
Z
E
>>
>>36467218
He has no idea how to treat a lady, in any sense it seems. The tricks of the trade may be picked up in a night, but only a sensual, emotional night.

He should've been working on his relationships with women, he should've sought out a girl friend or at least a friend with benefits or become social enough to net a one night stand. Sex is just part of the picture.

His perception of himself must be shit, he's such a loser dude. Couldn't even get his dick wet for nearly 3 decades, he's obviously losing touch with a lot of things, if you can have sex normally it means you're most likely not a creep.

Sex changes you, it made me more mature back when i got a gf and fucked her as teenager, it made me less self concious about everything and girls in general because i knew the whole game, start to finish.

The end game is sex dude.

What the fuck else matters, are you kidding me or something?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1492622529148.jpg (60KB, 937x1171px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492622529148.jpg
60KB, 937x1171px
Why dont you both get in shape together?

Even if youre healthy now, get ripped like me, jon bastow, with my 6 pack abs routines.
>>
>>36466730
you want big alpha male with big penis

simples
>>
>>36466909
What?
That's stupid, of course you can change people.
You are right on the part of gaining self confidence being internal, but other people can guide you towards that destination.
>>
>>36467264
So you're still stuck on the image even after having it explained to you, huh.
If you don't think he's going to improve, you can't improve him and you can't live with him being the way he is, then leave.
Be with some more confident guy, and maybe you can drop him as well, or maybe he'll drop you after all maybe the next guy decides he's too good for you.
>>
>>36466730
Your hypergamy is starting to kick in. It happens at this point in every females life. If he won the lottery you would be comfortable with the situation as it is. The only difference is money vs no money.
>>
>>36467329
How old are you? 19?

Sex is not the end game. You must be young and think you have it figured out.

Sex doesn't teach you to be social. Getting laid gives you confidence but it isn't some huge life changing event.
>>
>>36467386

this
everything else is rationalization
>>
>>36466730
Force him to do stuff by himself. Little things to start with. Oh and make him always be on top during sex.
>>
File: megynpickle.jpg (50KB, 680x400px) Image search: [Google]
megynpickle.jpg
50KB, 680x400px
>>36467388
>What?
>That's stupid, of course you can change people.
>those digits
>t. ASPD/BPD
>>
>>36467397
>If you don't think he's going to improve, you can't improve him and you can't live with him being the way he is, then leave.

uhh yeah? that's what i've been saying lol

>>36467388
the only person you can ever change is yourself
>>
>>36467114
What is the message of your pic?
>>
>>36467448
>>t. ASPD/BPD
How did you know? I thought the same thing.
>>
>>36467500
>>36467500
My mother and older sister.
It's a long road to /r9k/
>>
>>36467410
he sounds like a guy that lost his virginity last week and thinks he figured it all out

kek
>>
>>36467410
I'm 22, i got it pretty figured out.

Body langauge is everything about being social, think of sex as getting your black belt in socializing. And confidence gives you more potential, don't fuck with me, you only think about fucking every women you see, if you can't finish the race how and why would you start it.

We're not 40, and all about peace and love grandpa.

It's a rite of passage as a man to penetrate a vagina, and for most people it is a life changing event, people are meant to fuck and kill man, not love and make friends. ha. You don't spend half a life time of more thinking about something just to get it and for it to not mean anything big.

What world do you live in?
>>
File: 1455683195087s.jpg (2KB, 125x107px) Image search: [Google]
1455683195087s.jpg
2KB, 125x107px
just cheat on him with a better man, you know you want to do it
>>
>>36467547
i lost it at 17, which is late, but not as bad as op's boy friend, i think its the average age in my country.
>>
>>36466730
I respect OP

Which is rare for me to say about women. But she's a good person.

Whatever your choice you deserve some happiness. Hope it works for ya
>>
>>36467565
>I'm 22 I got the world figured out

Lol child please
>>
>>36467645
Hey, at least i know a girl is gonna stick around for my big dick and fucking skills, i'm pretty much ready to get married and have a child, if i did please.

Were just supposed to get jobs, picket fences, wife, daughter, son and a dog and cat, and all look the same.

It's simple really. er biological even.
>>
>>36467071
>>36467093
>>36467102
I do feel like I rush in to save him. So I should let him fail a little bit? The moving out can't happen until he gets money, but what are some ways he can prove he is responsible? He has a part time job, but he just uses it to buy vidya.

>>36467114
Nice red pill, but I've been hit on and there is a new guy at work who is more what I like. I don't want that boy, but I do want my bf to just be more like that. I don't want to trade up, I just want to upgrade my current system.

>>36467191
We share a friend who told me about him. He also told me he was a good guy, just needed a little confidence, but he's funny. I made the moves initially, though.

>>36467268
What about his body language and the way he presents himself? I can't find the autism clothes meme, but its that. And his body language. He is scared to take up space, he keeps his hands clenched by his chest and he keeps his feet firmly together at all times. He second guesses himself in conversation so much that he'll take 5-6 breaths as if he's about to say something but decided not to. I don't know what to say without making him feel bad, he probably doesn't know how awkward it is.

>>36467375
I miss those commercials.

>>36467409
See above. I picked him despite everything wrong with him. I'm willing to stick it out and see him be the man I know he can be if I learn how to approach it.

>>36467426
I don't know where to start. What are some basics, he admitted he doesn't do his own laundry.

>>36467565
OP here, unfortunately that can't be true, because not much has changed from him being KV to having a kinky gf. He shouldn't feel uncomfortable around other men like he does. He's getting a lot of regular, and in my opinion good sex from me.
>>
>tfw 28 years old khhv
Lately the universe has made it clear to me that I'm going to die alone no matter what.
>>
>>36467747
>He second guesses himself in conversation so much that he'll take 5-6 breaths as if he's about to say something but decided not to. I don't know what to say without making him feel bad, he probably doesn't know how awkward it is.
How in the fuck did you even get this guy to be your bf? And why? What the fuck is going on here? You must have basically forced him at gunpoint.
>>
>>36467747
>having a kinky gf
how kinky
what kinda stuff do you do
>>
File: 364.png (3KB, 448x357px) Image search: [Google]
364.png
3KB, 448x357px
>>36466955
>He's refreshing because he doesn't actually carry a lot of bitterness
You're about to trash him for Chad, so maybe some bitterness would do his beta ass some good.

Never post your retarded non-problems outside of /soc/ again.
>>
>>36467747
to be honest, he's to far gone, like he's a wizard, he's dead inside, but hey give him some time, rome wasn't built in a night.

He might turn around a little...he needs time by himself first, and needs to see the world through new eyes.

Did you do anal? lol
>>
he needs squats and GOMAD and probably a job too
>>
>>36467747
>We have sex every day
>I'm kinky
>We share a friend

Shut the fuck up about your boyfriend and tell us more
>>
File: 1480470083770.jpg (103KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480470083770.jpg
103KB, 500x500px
>>36467375
I hate myself just as much as when I was a skinnyfat. Muscles don't have such a drastic impact on your life.
>>
File: 1472394509635s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1472394509635s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>36467777
D-d-d-digits!!!!!!
>>
>>36467747
>What about his body language and the way he presents himself?
When it comes to fashion, you're his girlfriend, you need to help him dress nice because us guys can be kinda useless at it sometimes. Body language will change over time as he grows more confident, its a byproduct of confidence, not something that gives confidence. And it'll take time too
>I don't know where to start. What are some basics
Literally just household chores to start with, some cooking and cleaning, changing lightbulbs or unclogging drains, etc. And then when he does do it, praise him just a little bit. Tell him you appreciate the effort. Honestly it's probably not even his fault he's like this, these sorts of things should be initiated by parents when you're a child
>>
>>36466730
how did you become attracted to such a person
>>
>>36468022
There's these little things about him And I just feel like there's a wall of autism and anxiety I wasn't ready for, I didn't know it'd be so bad.

>>36468008
Okay, I'll have him do more and I won't step in if it takes too long.
>>
>>36468308
Yeah, stepping in all the time will just make him feel more defeated/comfortable with someone else taking over for him. It's especially good if you can put him in a situation where he absolutely has to do it himself
>>
>>36468308
how tall is he

originality
>>
>>36467747
>I don't know where to start. What are some basics, he admitted he doesn't do his own laundry.
Like another anon said household chores. You could always switch between washing the dishes and the like also.
>>
>>36467777

He's probably a 9999/10 autistic guy who happens to be tall and have a nice face and she is probably otherwise below his league. That's how this shit happens.
>>
You cannot fix him. But why does that matter? He's clearly way above your league physically cause otherwise you wouldn't have bothered with him.

Keep him or lose him. It the closest you'll ever get to a Chad.
>>
>>36468413
She won't answer anything about her, she's probably fat and below average.
>>
>>36466730
This makes me extremely sad.
I know how he feels, minus the kinky gf.
When ever i was around people i couldnt understand or that were already close and talking non stop with each other i was intimadate.
Whats even sadder is youre going to dump him and he will feel like such a dumb ass that he screwed things up.
If youre feeling this way OP, and this isnt bait, you should have never dated him because when you realise he wont be able to change and dump him, it will be the most crushing moment hes ever experienced.
Roasties ladies and gents, they wont give a single fuck about the future until problems they werent thinking about come up that dont fit to their liking.
>>
I get where OP is coming from. It's just a fucking shame, that's all. It's just because he's so insecure that it won't ever get better, permanently fucked by his lack of experience. He won't get better, unless if you break up with him it somehow inspires him to pretend to be confident to avoid it happening again, but that seems unlikely. Still, leave him if you don't like him anymore. It's painful, but less painful than lying and dragging things out.
>>
>>36467329
And yet here you are posting on r9k with the rest of the lot...
>>
>>36466730
I'm in a situation like this but I'm the male autist. I've improved, and in my experience the sex was nice and all but the confidence and stuff came from being encouraged to have purpose. The back rubs after I had a hard day at work when I got my job, surprising me with a fallout onesie and a fallout shirt when I got done a big internship, positive support and pushing. She's amazing and all that, but this is where I think it really happened...I saw someone who had hopes for me to be a better happier me, and who was trying to help...I used that as inspiration to push myself and force myself to be better because I didn't wanna let her down. Some people may say that's bad and leads to resentment but I don't think so. She pushed me by lovingly supporting me and encouraging me to try, no one ever did that to me and I didn't wanna let her down.
>>
>>36467565
>got it figured out
>22

Hahahahahha
Holy shit kid, sit down
>>
>>36466909
>one of the first rules of relationships is that you can never, ever change someone
I have always changed the women I was with a bit, and they do at least claim they are happier for it.
Shit doesn't exactly entail any lasting relationship with me sadly, and for self-preservation I tend to ghost them once they have another partner.
>>
Scream at him. Literally just scream and tell him what you told us you don't like about him.
>>
>>36470301
>Scream at him. Literally just scream and tell him what you told us you don't like about him.
this would literally work. too bad OP is too much of a lazy cunt to employ actually motivating techniques (out of love)
>>
>>36466789
Oh my fucking christ get a better haircut
I want to punch this fuck in the face
>>
>>36466730
Why are you embarrassed? Why do you care so much about your friends' opinions and how he impacts your social standing? Fucking women.
>>
>>36466730
You're either a trap or a bait. I'd vote for a bait, trying to talk on behalf of some "traditional values".

Sorry I have no time to check if you sent a time-stamped image.
>>
File: 1477331014452.jpg (447KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
1477331014452.jpg
447KB, 612x816px
>>36467747
>I don't want to trade up, I just want to upgrade my current system.
This warmed my heart. You're a good girl, which is rare around here. Hope things work out for you two
>>
>>36466730
Show your tits and pussy/
>>
>>36467713
you're projecting your conformist personality on everyone else in the world

kill you'are self
>>
>>36467565
>people are meant to fuck and kill man, not love and make friends. ha.
You're either a bait, or completely retarded. Probably the latter, not an unusual thing for this board, unfortunately.
>>
>>36467138
Even if it's bait and OP is LARPing, it's still an interesting discussion about the nature of robotness.
>>
File: C0g8WzpUsAA7qYB.jpg (152KB, 896x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C0g8WzpUsAA7qYB.jpg
152KB, 896x1200px
>>36467761
>tfw you knew this at the age of 12 and have been depressed ever since
lmaoing @ my life
>>
File: 1492292389687.png (10KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
1492292389687.png
10KB, 299x299px
>getting a gf will magically make you a functional human being
i see this shit so many times, change comes from within.
You can't change someone, the best you can do is give them the tools to change
>>
Is that him in the pic related
>>
>not a nu-male
bullshit
>>
>>36466730
why do you want him to do those thing. if you really like him you would resent him so much and fucking and cooking for him wouldn't be a chore you would just like doing it. you want to fuck chad not him. i am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you don't care but rather you just want him to feel better about himself (which i doubt) but the best way to do that isn't fuck him or cook for him it is to tell him these things and sincerely want him to be happier. encourage him to do more things on his own.
>>
>>36466730
Just make him confront his shittiness and nut up or if he can't even address it he's hopeless.
>>
>>36468308
>I didn't know it'd be so bad.
quotes like this make me SCARED to ever get in a relationship with anybody

i feel like people only like me because they dont actually know me, which seemed to be the case with u and your bf
>>
>>36472734
ow the edge
edgebloxx
>>
Jesus fuck just shut up. Kill yourself bitch. Why do you care about bullshit like 'confidence" if you actually like him?
>>
>>36467565
Too bad I'll never get to do it.
>>
>>36466730
This is why geniuses don't reproduce
>>
Am I on fucking /r9k/ or on /adv/? There are people siding with the woman? What the fuck happened?
>>
>>36466730
IT'S A KIKE DON'T FEED THEM UR WEAKNESS
>>
>>36466730
withhold sex unless he acts like a man

Of course he'll probably just masturbate anyway

Can't help people who won't help themselves
>>
>>36466730
you are male, and a faggot. kill yourself.
>>
>>36475772
/r9k/ died years ago my friend.
>>
>>36466730
>robot boyfriend
those don't exist, you dumb cunt
if a woman has ever found a man attractive or desirable, he is not a robot
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.