[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do men cheat /pol/? Then they have the audacity to call all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

File: 1492460341844.jpg (129KB, 863x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492460341844.jpg
129KB, 863x1080px
Why do men cheat /pol/? Then they have the audacity to call all women whores?

That's not okay.
>>
Fuck off whore
>>
>>36466462
Cost-benefit analysis
>>
>>36466462
Why are women sluts OP Then they have the audacity to call men cheaters

That's not okay
>>
>>36466462
Gender doesnt matter
If you're a cheater you're a piece of shit end of story

But men cheat for the sole purpose of getting laid. Women cheat not to get laid but to purposefully and sadistically hurt the guy they're with
>>
Why do women whore OP? Then they have the audacity to call all men cheaters?

That's not okay.
>>
>>36466464
You are probably the only grown up here. Have a (you).
>>
File: 1491662408399.jpg (60KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491662408399.jpg
60KB, 540x960px
>>36466466
No. When a guy has multiple sex partners he is considered a hero and is honored by his village. But when a girl does she is considered a washed up rag.
>>36466467
Women become whores because of men who cheat
>>
>>36466462
shes bad af muh dude
>>
>>36466469
>Women become whores because of men who cheat
Women become whores because they sleep with men that cheat. Stop being whores and having premarital sex.
>>
File: THICC.jpg (33KB, 362x640px) Image search: [Google]
THICC.jpg
33KB, 362x640px
>>36466468
I <3 (you)
>>
>>36466469
When a guy does it and he's single he's considered a little cool ( but some of us might be thinking he's a little dead inside. )
When a girl does it, yeah she's a whore.
>>
>>36466472
File name win.
>>
File: Zv0Csqv.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Zv0Csqv.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>36466462
Drumpf wants to deport that
>>
>>36466472
id give anything to smell her farts and watch her push out a huge shit
>>
File: 1492357482067.jpg (5KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
1492357482067.jpg
5KB, 266x190px
Male opinions are clearly biased. Any femanons that can give their 2 cents?
>>
>>36466462
>audacity
why do lefties love this word?
>>
>>36466462
Because men are naturally programmed to go after as many women as possible. Monogamy is an actual social construct. We like to play pretend and think that everyone is equal and you're meant to find your other half and settle down and have 2 kids and work for 50 years and then die. But in reality, we're never going to get away from our genetic code. Monogamy will always be fragile and fake, there will always be 2 genders, and women will always be the inferior one.
>>
>>36466477
Go back to /r9k/
>>
>>36466462
shut up whore

women are more likely to cheat
>>
>>36466462
Cheating is one of the most disgusting things a person can do.

It is treachery of the most vile sort. To do something to hurt someone who is supposed to be the closest and most dear relationship in your life. It is an ultimate betrayal.

I will say though due to the reproductive nature of the human race, in practical terms it is worse for a woman to cheat. It takes an enormous amount of her reproductive resources to have a kid, and to do that with another man may ruin the chance for your chosen mate to reproduce. A man can nut in some skank and bail with no obligations to his bastard children. So if a man has kids outside the marriage it is a lower risk than if a woman has a kid from a man outside the marriage. This is the only reason it's considered slightly different from the male perspective.
>>
Bateman's Principle
>>
>>36466462
I read a book back in day that stated "Men only want to "propel" DNA into the next generation" The use of the word propel made me giggle.
>>
>>36466462
>>36466466

Whilst it is still immoral and should be looked upon with disdain, male infidelity is nowhere near as damaging and destructive as female infidelity.
>>
>>36466469
A key that can open any lock is better than a lock that can be opened by any key
>>
>>36466462
Go to another board where this is appropriate like >>>/b/.

This has nothing to do with politics.
>>
>>36466462
brrrrrrrraaaaaaaaapppp
>>
>>36466477
it's because men are frail and delicate creatures who cannot imagine that any woman would have sex with any man other than him, so if she does, ever, even one time, she's a whore. essentially, they're just big ol babies.
>>
>>36466479
>there will always be 2 genders, and women will always be the inferior one.
Wrong. Women have higher IQ than men. Men are the nigger of genders.
>>
>>36466487
It does.

Gender equality
>>
What do you call a lock that can be opened by many keys?
A shitty lock
What do you call a key that can open many locks?
A master key
>>
File: BAF1.jpg (169KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
BAF1.jpg
169KB, 700x394px
>>
>>36466462
Sometimes men come across someone prettier and better so they have to upgrade and cheat. If you were cheated on you probably deserved it. You can't expect a man to be with some ugly slag when he sees someone better. It's not fair to him.
>>
>>36466516
And again. Men are the nigger of genders.

>>36466492
People aren't locks, retard.
>>
>>36466545
>You're a nigger if you want to actually get with someone better instead of wasting your life with someone ugly and stupid. You should have to put up with their stupid bullshit to not hurt their pathetic womanly feelings.
>>
>>36466623
Then don't whine about women supposedly being whores when you yourself are the whore. An ugly and stupid one at that.
>>
File: women men IQ distribution.jpg (660KB, 887x2141px) Image search: [Google]
women men IQ distribution.jpg
660KB, 887x2141px
>>36466490
>Women have higher IQ than men
>this is what roasties actually believe
>>
>>36466469
>When a guy has multiple sex partners he is considered a hero and is honored by his village.
This logic only applies to sites like 4chan, /r9k/ to be more specific, more politically correct places on the Internet don't condone cheating by any gender.

The village logic you used, which plenty of anons on /r9k/ share, is because they consider it easier for women to find partners or have sex. For a man to be able to cheat, he has to be the cream of the crop to easily get side pussy.
>>
>>36466653
I don't whine about women though. Also be thankful you were even able to be with someone so good.
>>
>>36466462
>assuming women aren't whores
oh anon, when will you learn?
>>
OP is it cheating if you're in a long distance relationship with some disgusting whore that names herself an "erection slayer"?
In my opinion, you cannot cheat on a whore, they're not human, they're merely holes for fucking, a public sex toy. So if you're with some disgusting whore and go out seeking a real human woman you can't possibly be cheating, it'd be like saying you can cheat on the hand you choose to masturbate with if you get a girlfriend.
>>
>>36466462
Men can have lots of sex because they're able to bottle up their emotions and mental problems and not have any leaks or problems.

Women are emotional wrecks and after they've been dicked by about 3 different guys, they develope "personality disorder" and become unable to stay in any kind of long lasting relationship
>>
>>36466462
l'm sorry that happened to you.
>>
>>36466996
>Men can have lots of sex because they're able to bottle up their emotions and mental problems and not have any leaks or problems.
LOL this entire (largerly male-dominated) board is evidence of how hilariously wrong that claim is. Men are trash. There's no real sin in cheating on a dick.
>>
>>36466492
What do you call a pencil sharpener that sharpens many pencils? A great sharpener.

What do you call a pencil that has been sharpened many times? A shitty, useless nub.
>>
>>36466545
>People aren't locks, retard.
It's also analogous to the sexual selector role that women get to enjoy.
>>
>>36467067
Maybe men aren't trash maybe you are.

Nobody wants to spend his time with an insufferable bitch. Work on your personality then come back.
>>
>>36466462
I wonder what that qts poop looks like
>>
>>36466462
Because you become fat or annoying. If you're not giving putting out, we're getting it somewhere else.
>>
>>36467127
Probably the same as her skin. Lel
>>
>>36467067
ok thanks for backing up that claim with statistics and not a subjective primary school insult.

>>36467098
So the pencil sharpener is destructive in nature??? In this case I guess you're saying the pencils would be better off without the sharpeners
>>
Because you aren't anything special and if you leave them they will find someone else very quickly.

Chads always cheat.

Not all men cheat.
>>
>>36467098
>What do you call a pencil sharpener that sharpens many pencils?
a roastie
>>
>>36467098
The sharpener breaks from overuse and the pencil from being sharpened to much, the thing about penises is that it doesn't get smaller the more you use it or put it in a vagina, where as vaginas, the more they're used the less useful they are.
>>
>>36467145
>So the pencil sharpener is destructive in nature??? In this case I guess you're saying the pencils would be better off without the sharpeners

It's no different than men saying lots of cocks destroy a woman's value. You're also saying the penis is destructive.
>>
>getting attention from women constant
>yelp, I'll dedicate my life to this average roastie instead

If I was Chad I'd cheat constantly too.

It's not like pussy will ever be in short supply for me.
>>
>>36466675
Well, many politically correct places do condone feem cheating

All adulterers are sinning and disobeying the 6th of God's Commandments
>>
>>36467188
Exactly why women shouldn't fuck on every opportunity they get. It is procreation, not recreation, after all.
>>
File: 1487026228627.jpg (52KB, 600x774px) Image search: [Google]
1487026228627.jpg
52KB, 600x774px
>ctrl-f bunda
>0 of 0

men cheat because of bunda. Trust me, I have literally done this. IT fucked me up but I did it again
>>
>>36466485
This is correct, but the females are damaged in return. It makes everything worse. Better not to cheat at all
>>
>>36467266
fuck off monkey
>>
>>36466462
Men cheat because their woman doesn't fuck them or emotionally nurture them.

Women cheat because they are whores and another dick gave them attention.

@facts
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.