[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what robots? I'm fucking pissed at most of you.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: Kiyohimesm.gif (87KB, 272x405px) Image search: [Google]
Kiyohimesm.gif
87KB, 272x405px
You know what robots? I'm fucking pissed at most of you.

None of you seem to want to take responsibility for your own happiness. Instead, like little children, you choose to fill you head with shit like SJWs or tumblr or reddit or whatever else as being the source of your problems.

And yeah, I get it, life is fucked and the world doesn't care about you. I've been there. Hell I'm still there. But just because you didn't cause your problems, doesn't mean you're not responsible for solving them. That's a fact of life everyone eventually faces.

Get off the internet. Get rid of whatever bullshit in your life is keeping you feeling more confused and insecure than necessary. Stop blaming others for your problems before you've even tried to solve them.

It's really, really all up to you. Unless you're willing to accept this, you'll never be happy.
>>
>>36459810
sure let me just solve myself another foot so I'm not 5'3" anymore

poltards bitch about trap threads BITCH WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO
>>
>>36459822
Get off the internet. Stop filling your head with shit that only makes you feel worse.

Yeah, you're short. Yes you're playing life on hard mode. What are you going to do about it? Bitch to nerds online?
>>
you have to go back reddit cuck
>>
>>36459843
You know what? You got to realize that you get out what you put into it, that all else being equal, the guy with an advantage will get the job. You've got to live life to the fullest, be yourself, and have confidence. It's all about positive thinking and communicating with people, you know? So get out there and make something of yourself, because even though life isn't fair and the world doesn't owe you a living, you just have to trust that everything's going to be alright. So go out there, seize the day, and fuck off to >>>/r/GetMotivated/ you motivational shill
>>
>>36460135
You're breaking my heart man, legitimately. I don't know what else to do to get through to you.
>>
>>36460192
You are a sinner, a depraved wretched being, not worthy of anyone's love or respect. Everyone hates you and you're an insult to humanity. But I'M HERE FOR YOU AND GOD IS HERE FOR YOU TOO SO JUST TURN TO JESUS PLEASE! I'M JUST TRYING TO SAVE YOUR WORTHLESS SOUL AND CURE YOUR DEGENERACY WHY WON'T YOU *LISTEN* TO ME
>>
>>36460298
I'm just trying to help mango :/
>>
>>36459810
Typical shill
"i've been there" fuck off.
>>
>>36459810

>just b happy

Is this the next level after just b yourself? Holy christ you people are so delusional that it's like an impregnable fortress of stupidity.
>>
>>36459810
You see, I caused my problems. That's the worst part, I can't get rid of the thing that makes me unhappy.
I have 2.5 hours to prepare 3 classes. I didn't upload the grades. I'll probably get fired, all because of myself.
I can't solve this shit.
>>
>>36459810
>It's really, really all up to you
Okay, i accept. What now?
>>
>>36461078
Fuck you lol. Do you really have to kick us whilst we are down? That's fucked up man.
>>
>>36461152
Someone's gotta do it.
>>
>>36461147
What do you feel like doing? Jerking off? Buying a snickers? Calling your dad and telling him what an asshole he was? Then do that. Just make sure it's your own decision and not society's.
>>
>>36461493
So nothing fucking changes
Congratulations
>>
>>36461446
>kicking people when they're down will somehow help give them the strength to live life to the fullest
Nah you're just a cunt who likes talking down and preaching to people you consider your inferiors
>>
>>36461152
It's more like, you're being offered a helping hand while you're down, and you angrily shout for him to go away. And then continue being down and whining why no one wants to help you.
>>
>>36459810
That really does sound like something the machine would want us to do.
>>
File: 1455863.gif (1MB, 350x550px) Image search: [Google]
1455863.gif
1MB, 350x550px
>>36459810
If your problems can be solved with "a bit of elbow grease" you never any real problems. we, true robots, never stood a chance since DAY ONE.
>>
>>36461987
>robots
>having real problems

Pick one. When your biggest problem in life is tfwnogf, your life is pretty problem-free.
>>
>>36459810
>It's really, really all up to you. Unless you're willing to accept this, you'll never be happy.
You are clearly disturbed.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2748778
>>
>>36461987
What crippling condition were you born with that makes it literally impossible for you to have a chance at a good life?
>>
>>36462033
being in that point in society where armed revolution is frowned upon by the masses, despite being the only logical thing that will change the situation.
>>
>>36462053
That makes zero sense. Wut?
>>
>>36459822
how pathetic you need to be to base your life and your character around the height of your body? body you didn't even chose. it seems like failed-normie thing to me
>>
>>36462073
Maybe it makes zero sense if you're a normie-ass, globalist-enabling fuck that needs to die in the revolution.
>>
>>36462074
>how pathetic you need to be to base your life and your character around the height of someone else's body
That's what I'd like to know. Guess normies are super pathetic!
>>
>>36462111
The question was, why did you have no chance from day one? What prevents you from working towards a successful life? You didn't answer.
>>
>>36462151
There's nothing stopping you from working towards something, but Adam's Curse is that you can work without any results. You're not even read up on your Bible. Maybe the revolution will take up under the guise of a holy war.
>>
>>36462137
Super pathetic normies whine about height. Non pathetic normies don't give a shit.
>>
>>36462164
You chose to be a failure. Got it.
>>
>>36462137
well, yea. that's why robots should finally stop fucking caring about those things. they're part of normies animalistic philosophy of life, soon to be forgoten with the progress of sciences
>>
>>36462172
I work every day, faggot. I work as an artificial intelligence engineer at one of the largest computing manufacturers in the world. I hope that I take away every low-effort job that you're qualified for so that you are left with nothing.
Fuck you and die in a pool of your of feces in the street.
>>
File: 1474854564973.jpg (17KB, 466x349px) Image search: [Google]
1474854564973.jpg
17KB, 466x349px
i need to find a place to talk to other anhedonic slugs

even this board for broken men is filled with people who are impassioned in their spite, fired up by their own hatred

i don't even feel insecurities or the longing for normality anymore

my whole existence revolves around pursuing a few seconds of fleeting stimulation at a time

i dont even have enough energy to end this hedonistic haze
>>
>>36462210
Then why are you whining? You should have a good life with a beautiful gf.
>>
>>36462250
I'm not the guy that you originally replied to, but I'm fucking sick of normies like you coming in with your unwanted armchair advice about how life doesn't suck.
News flash: life does suck, too. Yes, I have a good life. The way that I got it was extreme discipline. read: being beaten and thrown across the room as a child while my sister screamed for my dad to stop, which somehow enabled me to get a bachelor's degree in under two years
I'm so disgusted by the state of society. Absolutely disgusted. We've known since the 70s about climate change, and are still having difficulty in not producing electric cars, but selling them due to state laws written by corporations. Just one example.
>>
>>36459810
I'm with >>36461123
I caused my own problems, so I should just get rid of myself? I mean all the board tells people is kys so I guess they aren't all that stupid after all with your logic, now are they?
kys of get off this board faggot
>>
I'm trying anon .. I tried socializing yesterday but the normies can smell my autism
>>
>>36461963
your attempt to help was half-assed and disingenuous.
>>
>>36462415
The strangest secret in the world is that you become what you think. If you think about failure or trying not to fail, you will fail. If you focus on a positive outcome, you will succeed.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.