[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Missed Opportunities and Uni Cringe Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1489157185151.jpg (76KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
1489157185151.jpg
76KB, 564x564px
So this happened tonight, like 30 minutes ago. Basically, I turned down a three/foursome... I think.

>be me, freshie in college, living in a freshman dorm
>just got out of the hospital after being there for a month, first day back
>walking back to my dorm room after hanging with friends in the uni pizza place, like 11 at night
>planning on just grabbing some stuff and going back to one of their rooms to hang out
>some context first
>at the end of the hall near my door live two obnoxiously hot girls
>like, eights or nines out of ten
>we're friends/close acquaintances
>friends as in, get lunch sometimes and one of them who we'll call Stacey showed me her nude photoshoot she and her roommate took in the forest
>a couple photos from it, at least.
>scandalous.jpg
>back to tonight
>she sees me coming down the hall
>yells "ANOOOOOOON"
>stumbles down the hall and hugs me
>absolutely REEKS of alcohol
>she goes on about how much she missed me and all that jazz
>I just laugh and am like "Good to see you too"
>look down the hall and hear music coming from her room plus the sound of her roommate and another guy.... talking?
>notice Stacey has some dry jizz in her hair
>not a lot, but enough to be noticeable
>and so I'm like "So you throwing a homecoming party for me or something?" jokingly
>she grins and then strokes my arm for a sec and says "Well we can make it all about you if you want."
>I kinda just laugh it off and say "Sure, see ya in a sec", tongue in cheek
>walk into my room, grab my bag, walk back out
>she's... still there
>"So you coming or what?"
>INDECISION.png
>wait, really?
>is this happening?
>I just smile and say "Nah, I'm goin out with some friends. I'll see you around though"
>she smiles and hugs me again, says she's glad I'm back
>stumbles back into her room
>I just stand and watch, awestruck, then leave

Did I make a mistake? I mean she was absolutely PLASTERED. And it's possible I was reading into it too much. Should I have fucked?
>>
File: Aviary Photo_131065145075505055.png (34KB, 440x114px) Image search: [Google]
Aviary Photo_131065145075505055.png
34KB, 440x114px
i would have fucked this shit out of her then again i am black
>>
>>36459877
I mean I am too, what does that have anything to do with it?

Also, it's easy to say you would have, but in the moment when you're weighing your options and you need to say/do something quick, I think most people would have gone the safe route. Especially considering it wasn't a clear cut "invitation" to anything
>>
>>36459777
>youve been offered sex

fuck off normie
>>
>>36459910
Well the problem is I don't even know if it WAS an offer
>>
>>36459903
If she was super drunk, its for the best you didnt fuck, ethically its just not cool, you did good anon
>>
>>36460270
That's what I wanted to hear. I agree with you, she could have regretted it later and that would have been shitty for all involved.

She was wearing a SUPER short miniskirt and like a tube top though. I mean holy shit. I don't know if she's out of my league or not but I kinda want to fuck her at some point, when I'm more prepared at least
>>
>>36459777
having sex with someone while theyre drunk and youre not drunk is usually not looked very well upon at universities. its also not as good because drunk girls are dumb and obnoxious.

whose to say it was gonna happen anyways? she was probably just being flirty because she was drunk. you couldve pursued, but you might have been disappointed anyway
>>
Nobody is going to point out that she was damaged goods? There was Chad's seed in her hair--how the fuck would anyone be aroused by that?
>>
File: 1489032991897.jpg (46KB, 375x592px) Image search: [Google]
1489032991897.jpg
46KB, 375x592px
>>36459777
OUT

cncunucencueneuceh
>>
>>36460418
What's wrong anon, you don't like to share? She's still hot either way.
>>
>>36459777
>one of them who we'll call Stacey showed me her nude photoshoot

Fuck off normie, goddamn

You literally can't be a robot if women actually pay attention to you like this.
>>
>>36460477
I think she might just be a slut though. Robot, chad, or anything in between, she has no shame.
>>
Anon,

Sex while intoxicated = rape

You made a good choice, beside, you can just fug her again
>>
>>36459777
She would have sobered up and called rape the next day, and it would be rape if she was drunk
>>
>>36460368
Yeah i mean she sounds like shes a little interested, so definitely try it, just when shes sober and will make the right decision
>>
>>36459777
fucking a slutty art girl (there's no ipother kind desu) is low hanging fruit stuff, they're ez pz lemon squeezy
>>
>>36459777
You made the right decision. There would have been no meaningful relationship that would've come out of it.

Relationship>>>>Hook up
>>
>>36459777
>about 14-15
>in back of car with sister(13-14) when dad went somewhere
>she is really hot by most standards, prime teen blonde
>he takes forever
>no one can see into the car, we are under trees near the beach
>she likes to dominate boys
>not much room
>she is only wearing a bikini
>basically no better than underwear(which she didn't often wear)
>sticks her foot in my face
>probably wants me to kiss it
>locks me out of the car and wants me to beg to her like shes a princess that i can come back in
>feel guilty about incest so dont do anything
>probably couldve had sex or masturbated each other
>i just resisted her advances

Even if she was my sister she was one of the hottest girls in school and I will probably never have another chance at a prime teen pussy like that again. Not sure if what I did was right or not.
>>
Why do people get off on fucking ethically inferior women? Drunk ones no less. I'd rather fuck my mattress.
>>
>>36459777

>first semester in uni as med engi
>completely unprepared, the courses absolutely destroy me
>friends with a group of metalheads who used to throw parties every weekend
>end up getting smashed there often, nothing to do anyway and somehow you have to handle your stress
>there is one girl I talked to frequently, nothing special, but she had nice tits
>she usually blabed about her mental problems while I just zoned out and acted like I am listening (I take pride in my abillity to listen to multiple peoples bullshit simultaneously and act interessted, while completely ignoring the content of their speech)
>obviously an easy target for whatever you had in mind, but I was all about getting smashed and passing out back then
>one night I arrive there after a particularily shitty day
>sweaty as fuck, completely exhausted and only craving that whiskey bottle and trash metal
>sit in the kitchen and talk to some friend
>he reminds me of the aforementioned girl, says that I have to go for it even if it is just for a quick fuck
>I am completely smashed and just nod in agreement
>he drags me into the living room and basically pushes me towards her like in some shitty romcom
>she immediately brights up and drags me to dance
>I am just rolling with it, spaced out of this existence
>after maybe two minutes of me trying to coordinate my limbs, she just jumps on me and we stay in a hug
>self-conciousness kicks in as I remember that I am a sweaty neckbeard
>try to push her off as I realize that she is talking into my ear
>"you smell really good anon"
>wut?
>ponder over pheromones and similar shit while she gets her face really close to mine, obviously expecting me to kiss her
>can not deal with the situation any longer, water is running down my whole body, the music is too loud, my head suddenly spins, feet hurt, etc.
>find a weak point in her bear hug and bring up the cheap excuse of needing the toilet
>actually end up going there and vomitting
>fall asleep on the floor
>>
>>36461592

>why do people get off on fucking women?

U gay sun?
You would not rather fuck your matress if some hot bimbo with big titties practiacally begs you to unload your balls in all of her orifices. Unless you are gay of course and I would argue that evem then it would be difficult.

I you take away all factors like moral obligations, your social standing, the law and your own insecurities, there is literally no reason for a normal straight man to refuse such an offer.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.