[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl has openly said to a friend of mine that she wants to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

>girl has openly said to a friend of mine that she wants to fuck me
>she's not being ironic
>we're texting
>she starts insinuating herself
>she tries to turn the conversation into sexting
>I unironically try to avoid her nudes by sending her memes
>she is still trying to sext me
>I have anxiety so I start panicking
>"I'll send nudes if you send nudes too anon"
>Anxiety gets over me so I cry until I fall asleep
>I haven't replied to that last text

What do I do, robots? My dick says yay but my soul says nay
>>
don't do nudes that shit will haunt you
>>
>>36457955
fucking hell you're actually autistic aren't you?
I just clicked on this board because I'm bored and this is the first fucking thread that showed up. You literally have everything going for you in this situation, just fucking get hard and send her a dick pic.
What the fuck is so difficult about this?

I swear you stupid mongoloids don't even deserve internet access. We should bring back slavery based on how little you contribute to the world ffs.
>>
>You want to see me nude? When can I come over?

Then you go over there and kill her and then kill yourself for being a fucking normie bitch
>>
>>36457955
>I have anxiety so I start panicking
>I haven't replied to that last text
I got no advice, but know that I feel for you my dude.
>>
>>36457955
This is when you admit you're a retarded aspie homo.
>>
Wtf is wrong with you nga? If she ugly then good choice. If she's attractive, Kys for wasting the opportunity.
>>
>>36457955
you fuck the woman, what's so fucking hard about that
>>
>>36457955
Do you want to fuck her? What's stopping you from doing it? Think about these two answers and then kill yourself
>>
>>36458107
I know I am

>>36458119
She's a solid 8/10

>>36458173
>Do you want to fuck her?
I'm not sure
>What's stopping you from doing it?
Anxiety. I had a clonazepam-based treatment but I left it because it made me feel really numb
>>
Remember: 99 problems, but a bitch could not be counted among them. Go get some work done, lad.
>>
>>36458236
Why are you anxious? Do you have a small peener? its an anonymous site, you can be truthful?
>>
Take her on a hike and become one with her vagina nature
>>
Sometimes posts on this board remind me that I'm not really doing THAT bad. This is one of those posts. Thanks, op.
>>
Never give in
>>
>>36458010
Just get off this board fucking normie, it is not a place where you could understand anything anyway. So just fuck off already.
>>
i have that bad of anxiety too. ive never been that close before but you could try alcohol, it would probably make you less anxious
>>
>>36457955
>I literally can't, let's talk about it IRL
That is the best advice I can give, or if IRL doesn't work, maybe voice chat, she won't back off because she wants you more because you are hard to get.
>>
>>36459361
I can't really drink since I've got intestinal metaplasia. I'd die before 35 if I start drinking and/or smoking. It wouldn't be such a bad thing, though.
>>
Op here. It's been 24 hours since that last message and I STILL haven't replied. Is it too late now?
>>
>>36459849
It's never too late Anon. Text her right now, if she asks what happened avoid the question or just make up some bullshit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.