[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i am the cuck of all cucks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: why live.jpg (160KB, 720x625px) Image search: [Google]
why live.jpg
160KB, 720x625px
lads, i'm so fucked rn.

the girl who i've been orbiting for years, hoping she'd break up with her dumbass bf, just told me yesterday while she was high that she's having sexual fantasies of getting impregnated by him. how her birth control implant is expiring this month and her libido is coming back. so evidently, all she wants to do is fuck like a rabbit and get creampied. even though she doesn't want kids, she told me her hormones are driving her crazy.
she felt okay telling me this bc i'm her friend.
i am her friend. fuck

it should be me going balls deep inside of her. watching her body grow and changing and knowing it was I who did that to her.
fucking slut. she'll be riding on his cock every night.

it took me years to build up the confidence to even speak to a girl and now i have no idea what the fuck. i don't have anything to lose.
I haven't responded to her texts
>>
>>36457728
this is pathetic lol
>>
>>36457728
Maintain a polite facade but never initiate conversation. Slowly cut contact
>>
>>36457728
And the worst part about your situation is that she knows that you want to fuck her and she's telling you these things on purpose. I suggest you dont act too interested but dont completely ignore her.
>>
>>36457757
it's not funny you rotten nigger.

>>36457851
i don't know if i can.
>>
>>36457868
it's working, she's so sadistic.
she wanted to meet up for coffee and she wore a skirt showing off her thicc ass thighs, wanted to bury my face between those hams.
>>
File: 1491965036439.jpg (77KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1491965036439.jpg
77KB, 500x750px
>>36457728
Cut contact, build personality/body and go back out there. Stop being a cuck and man up.
>>
i sent her a dick pic and told her it was an accident.
she didn't respond until like a day later and it was an emoji.

whenever i'm around her i can smell her hormones coming from her body.
i need her to want my d.
>>
File: were_in_for_it_now_scoob.jpg (40KB, 576x472px) Image search: [Google]
were_in_for_it_now_scoob.jpg
40KB, 576x472px
>>36457728
Tell her boyfriend about it and stop talking to her.
>>
>>36457987
Dick pic lol
>>
>>36457884
>rotten nigger
made me laugh
>>
>>36458034
tried it.
approached him when we were all hanging out.
know what that fucking chad said to me?
said "nah man, she's way too on my dick to be fuckin with you" clicks his tongue, walks away.
he humiliated me.
>>
>>36458082
FUUUCK

>>36458089
you can laugh in hell, honkey!
>>
File: im.jpg (106KB, 500x649px) Image search: [Google]
im.jpg
106KB, 500x649px
>>36458095
What a giant asshole. Women are fucking horrible creature. Why did you even try on the first place?

Maybe post her texts with you online, just fake some stuff about her or literally just stop. She isn't your friend. She's his girlfriend. There's no point to hang out with her anymore.
>>
>>36458095

"Are you a betting man?"
>>
>>36458175
ever since chad talked that kind of shit to me i've been thinking of cornering her, somehow. saying awful things and doing awful things.
i know i need to move on but it's so hard to.
her telling me how she wants to get pumped full of cum was the last straw.
>>
>tfw my oneitis will never tell me that he wants to pump me full of his seed and give me his baby

OP, just tell her that you wouldn't mind being the one who fulfills her fantasy. Add a cheeky emoji so you can write it off as a joke if she doesn't take it well.
>>
>>36457728
Feeling entitled to a woman's body because you have been stalking her for ages. Maby shit like this is why she didn't pick you
>>
>>36458286
You are a fucking creep mate
>>
File: fire_house.jpg (16KB, 365x290px) Image search: [Google]
fire_house.jpg
16KB, 365x290px
>A roastie telling you how she wants to be fucked by someone else

I can't imagine how that feels. Women should be second class citizens. Their cruelty runs too deep
>>
>>36459330
nah, not this time. you can't give mating signals, lead someone on, and trick them into thinking they might have a shot...no.
she didn't pick me because she likes playing games.
well, maybe i ought to rig the dice. ya feel?

>>36458878
i'll try it, and post the results.
fuck you guys if it doesn't work.

>>36459377
i want what's due to me. and i take aversion that she's riding on some other chad.
>>
>>36459588
OP you're so possessive, it's kind of dreamy. But move on! Your oneitis knows full well that she is cucking you and you shouldn't be just an ego boost to her. Chad will leave her as a single mom, and you'll get to be smug about it. There's definitely a fembot out there for you.
>>
>>36457757
I know haha pussy ass dudes these days
>>
>>36459588
Future rapist over here
>>
>>36457728
Stop being a dumbass and find an available chick to fuck u fuckin retarded loser. Fuck pussy ass dudes like u deserve all the stupid shit unput urself through. How can u even post this kind of shit and not figure this out b4 ur even done typing? Dude fick SOMEONE ELSE SHES OBV NOT INTERESTED MOVE ON go find some chubby but cute chick and unleash ur load. Ull forget all about this chick thats LITERALLY USING U TO MAKE HERSELF FEEL IMPORTANT
>>
>>36459588
Ur not a chad if ur having this problem ur a tyler
>>
>>36457728
C U C K E D

come on f.am, listen to us. I know it sounds crazy but its time to move on. Imagine all the other women you could have experienced if you realized that its the temporary feelings that are making permanent impacts on your life.
>>
File: sam hyde.jpg (111KB, 699x801px) Image search: [Google]
sam hyde.jpg
111KB, 699x801px
>tfw during sex one time my girlfriend basically broke down crying begging me to impregnate her
>tried to rip the condom off and force me to put it in without
>I decided not to, but it was the sexiest thing ever
>won't do it anymore, refuses that she did it

FUCK YOU THAT WAS REALLY RGREAT DO IT MORRRRREEEE
>>
>>36457728
Tell guy girl might trap him into baby then stop being pussy
>>
>>36457728
>just told me yesterday while she was high that she's having sexual fantasies of getting impregnated by him
This is when you stop talking to her. Ghost her, send her a simple line like "you're disgusting" or something.
I mean, obviously you're not able to treat a girl like a friend. That's fine, as long as you keep some dignity.
Next time try to treat girls like dudes with tits. You'll learn a lot.
>>
>>36459832

Normalfag, please go. OP is obviously too insane to ever get a real girl. Plus, if he's a sub 5 male the only opportunity available is fat chicks. No man should debase himself to fucking fatties.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1484748469914.jpg (18KB, 720x830px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1484748469914.jpg
18KB, 720x830px
>>36457728
How are you cucked if she was never yours to begin with?

I bet you're beta af but even cucks gotta have a girl in the first place.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.