[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

weed made me feel like I was going to die

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Big blue.png (185KB, 417x439px) Image search: [Google]
Big blue.png
185KB, 417x439px
I smoke a lot of weed but last night I smokes a normal 2 bowls (3 needed to get me super high normally) and I suddenly about 20 minutes of being decently baked I went into a heart attack and hallucination almost fainting mode even though my mind was completely sober I couldn't see because they were glassed over with some stained glass effect

anyone else ever had something like this?
>>
I think that going to the doctor to check your heart would be a good idea.

I have smoked weed many times but only in parties not daily and only small quantities. The most rare things it has made to me is the classic "I can't stop to laugh and when I realize I can't stop I get tense" or one time that it blocks me and make me feel very insecure.

But drugs effects depend much of the personality and state of mind of the specific person who takes them. You can take for examle, MDMA and feel very happy and excited but another person can feel afraid of the effect and have a bad time.
>>
Take an english class you fucking pothead, jesus christ.
>>
>>36455320
Just stop smoking weed
>>
>>36455320
>heart attack
>hallucinations
>about to faint

nigga that ain't 100% weed, it's either laced or you had K2. did it have an unusual smell?
>>
>>36455972
what? I bought it from a dispensary
>>
File: screaming.jpg (229KB, 852x342px) Image search: [Google]
screaming.jpg
229KB, 852x342px
this just happened to me a few days ago, but it was after i hadnt smoked for months, i had to lay down in a state of drifting in and out of dysphoric consciousness and panic attacks for like 8 hours, it felt like there was electricity shooting through my whole body too, and pic related was all i could see
>>
>>36455972
Weed can do this to you though.
>>
>>36456196
I've never had hallucinations from weed.
>>
I don't smoke often but I've had some weird effects. Standing up talking to some people, all the sudden I feel it coming on. Next thing I remember I realize everyone's freaking out because I just collapsed and have a red mark on my forehead from where I hit the floor. Felt fine after too. Weird.
>>
>>36456153
thats exactly the visualization I got but even more extreme at moments like it was melting and burning
>>
bump

oregano aregano
>>
>>36456213
it happens a lot actually, it might depend on the strain, theyre usually pretty mild but still noticeable
>>
>>36455439
Heart attack and "fainting mode" are normal symptoms. Weed is a cardiovascular dilator, it makes your heart beat faster and your blood pressure go down. My mind usually feels sober when I'm panicking or overly anxious while high.

Everything about this experience seems normal to me, nothing that would need a visit to the doctor.
>>
>>36455320
Oh, I had this my first time. Had a big hallucination where a nuclear bomb exploded in front of me and I almost fainted. Had a bad trip for almost an hour, and then everything was fine. I don't know why I felt like a champion, or a warrior once trip was over. Obviously I smoked some more and had a nice feeling.
It's nothing, don't worry too much about it, but try to smoke a little less next time.
>>
>>36456196
There's plenty of articles that say your risk of heart attack increases by 500. Percent for the first hour after smoking.

Even more serious if you have a weak heart from other things.

Also increases chance of stroke
>>
>>36455320
I had something similar last night and it scared the shit out of me. Felt like a seizure (or how people have described it to me). Spooky shit. Probably not the weed though- I'm going through a ton of things, and hopefully that's the same with you. Not a panic attack btw.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.