[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU WERE FUCKING RIGHT. YOU'RE ALWAYS RIGHT. I'M SORRY.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3

File: SAKOKU NOW.jpg (78KB, 540x798px) Image search: [Google]
SAKOKU NOW.jpg
78KB, 540x798px
GODDAMN IT
>I'm a fucking retarded hippie
>everybody says /pol/fags are bad news
>nobody wants them on the board or the site
>people post hundreds of examples of them being niggers
>My fucking retarded posts, almost verbatim:
"Sure, some of them have problems, but it's due to their living conditions and other factors. Most of them are good people, but they've been forced to live alongside bad elements, which has negatively affected them. It's our fault for not accepting more of them and forcing them into spaces that radicalize them. We're simply reaping the fruits of our own intolerance."
>mfw I actually BELIEVED that shit
>mfw I posted this fucking airheaded garbage for months on end
>my fucking face when I actually started attending a /pol/sque and asking the Imeme what I could do to HELP THE FUCKING CAUSE OF IDEOLOGICAL DIVERSITY
>he puts me in touch with a couple of thugs and we get to work shitposting and intimidating the staff
>finally, the leadership relents and relaxes GR3, allows /pol/ posters to get /r9k/ visas with a relaxed (completely eliminated) vetting process
>this old weaboo who lives next door is sitting on the stoop, reading the 4chan Daily News and crying, and I don't understand why
>instant fucking flood of illiterate, violent animals
>start hearing about crimes, hentai threads getting burnt down, traps being raped
>I go to the Imeme and ask him what the hell, he laughs in my face and has these two 5'9" giants throw me out
>every fucking thread I go into I hear barbaric "kek" and "wew lad" gibberish
>maid cafe closes its doors, violent /pol/ teenagers set up a squat in the abandoned space
>janitors won't do shit, I tip them off and they say it's a "/pol/ relations matter"
>get directed to some fucking bureaucrat in /j/ who doesn't give a fuck
>meanwhile, the jans bend over backward to prosecute anything that looks like a "hate crime" against /pol/
>make threads about it, both deleted, almost get hauled in on the 4Chan Communications Act
>>
terrible post
i guess you thought this was funny or something but its not.
>>
>>36455325
GO BACK TO YOUR OWN BOARD YOU PIECE OF SHIT
GET OUT
GET OUT

I WISH I COULD SHOOT YOU
>>
>>36455357
i guarantee i've been posting on this board longer than you've known about 4chan you dumb faggot.
>>
>>36455370
FUCK YOU YOU'RE NOT A CITIZEN
YOUR FUCKING PARENTS AREN'T CITIZENS
GO BABBLE SOME MORE ABOUT "DEGENERACY" YOU SUBHUMAN
I HOPE YOUR WHOLE FAMILY GETS DEPORTED
>>
>>36455400
i've been on r9k since it was created in 2008, i doubt you can say the same.
>>
>>36455370
this

OP consider necking yourself
>>
>>36455271
I sure am glad that I'm not autistic
>>
>>36455430
I've been here since before the deletion, back when AMDG posted and everyone made fun of him, prior to his being banned. I followed this board to the 'chon and back. I deeply fucking resent these goddamn immigrant shits coming in here and sabotaging my way of life. I regret ever defending "ideological diversity".

>>36455464
>>36455498
FUCKING IMMIGRANTS GET OUT
GO BACK TO YOUR OWN SHITTY BOARD
>>
>>36455498
ALSO WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN "AUTISTIC"
THIS IS THE AUTISM BOARD
DO I GO TO YOUR GODDAMN BOARD AND TELL YOU TO STOP BEING RACIST

GO DIE, YOU SHIT

>YOU'RE TOO AUTISTIC MAN JUST ADAPT IT'S PROGRESS
I HOPE SOMEONE PROGRESSES YOU INTO A DITCH
>>
>>36455515
When was ''ideological diversity" opposed you stupid fucker. You're really trying to push this narrative but the truth is /pol/ never needed any kind of acceptance' or
''tolerance'' from your sorrry ass in order to thrive. /pol/ caught on on its own. If anything, you are the real refugee who needs to be tolerated. So don't try to twist the story.
>>
File: cig.jpg (46KB, 634x352px) Image search: [Google]
cig.jpg
46KB, 634x352px
hmm
i do not understand this thread
>>
>>36455704
/pol/ needs to be fucking shot, is what they need. I'm tired of being picked on by everyone. Someone needs to take them down a peg or five.
>>
>>36455749
usual shills trying to create a new narrative and distort the opinion.
They don't understand their effort is not only useless, but also annoying
>>
>>36455815
No, you fucking retard, it was an attempt to draw a parallel between letting in Muslims (ie. retarded, violent niggers) and /pol/fags, (retarded, violent niggers on the internet).
>>
>>36455815
>everyone who dosen't share "the" opinion is a shill and everyone who isn't a shill shares "the" opinion

Thank you for correcting the record. 0.000002 cents have been deposited in you account. Do not question the hateful mob, do not think for yourself.
>>
>>36455895
>>36455876
Jesus christ, you're literally imitating /pol/ way to point you shills out. not even 4chan /pol/ by the way, but in a shit context, you're a fucking disgrace of a shill.
>>
>>36455876
>(retarded, violent niggers on the internet)
You mean like the Cleveland shooter?
Or those BLM negros who tortured that autistic guy and uploaded the video to facebook?
Or do you mean those refugees who streamed themselves raping a woman?
>>
>>36456003
Extensive documentation has been made of an extensive Stormfront propaganda effort on 4chan and those posters are never called shills, because the hivemind agrees with them. It's literally a non-argument and if you dare to point out the circlejerk is stupid it's all you ever get in return.
>>
>>36456063
Don't answer shills trying to grab emotional response, they only seek drama to hang on, they'll even distort their own argoument for the sake of breaking the harmony.
>>
>>36456003
>8/pol/
>kamphy's Serious Discussion assburger playground now with extra frog-demon worship
>yelling about pizza without even hiding your 8gb loli folder
>running off all the other posters so the only people left are annoying memelords and the garbage that 4chan absolutely does not want
>fucking xyz/pol/
>dead as shit, full of mongols

The imitation is the fucking point, you faggot. It's a joke.
>>
>>36456075
Because it did not come from stormfront, it came from /new/, also because truth is out there conforming all the semite conspiracy.
Stormfront never made it to /pol/, stormfront is just a parody of the truth.

It's just a matter of the user to wether accept it or deny it.

>because the hivemind agrees with them
What are you doing here then?
>>
>>36456150
Here the leftycuck, you can stop shilling, /r9k/ lies only appeal and reach to normies.
Truth will always appeal and attract autists, and well, you're in the autist central.

Now go back and take your marx dildo with you.
>>
>>36456206
you can stop shilling /r9k/*
>>
>>36456175
>whether
>>36456206
>here the

WE'RE NOT EVEN IMPORTING THE SMART ONES

WE GET THEIR RETARDS AND CRIMINALS AND GET NOTHING IN RETURN

FUCK THIS
>>
>>36456282
I've seen you posting your stupid shit this whole day, your writing has been constanctly unintelligible, it's like talking to a bot, you don't remember your last sentence and shit out your post like it was the first, are you a bot?
>>
>>36456341
Does Hiro know you're abusing your privileges like this?
>>
>>36455271
>OP from /qa/ pretending to be a /pol/lack that's pretending to be a robot
Wow
>>
>>36456910
You don't understand the joke, you fucking retard. This always happens. I point out an irony, and brainlets like you fuck it all up.
>>
>>36457125
It's not funny anon, and you should be ashamed of littering the catalog.
>>
>>36455271
The real difference here is between robots and normies. All this pro and anti pol stuff is just a distraction. This is not supposed to be a politics board.
>>
>>36457211
No, it fucking IS funny. You're saying it isn't, because it makes fun of you. Fuck you, faggot. You can dish it out but you can't take it, at all. You know what the alpha thing to do would've been? Play on it. Adopt ironic fake-muzzie memes. All the architecture is right there. But you didn't. Instead, you just played the "not cool man" card like a chick. Do you think you're going to shame an autist posting on the autist board? Do you have any kind of legit social leverage at all? Fuck no you don't. You have meems and skunky shit like >>36456341 tried to pull.

Your culture is fucking worn out. You promised people, people like me, freedom.

Then, once we got your masters elected, you went back on it. "Well I didn't personally do that so you're wrong". Well, the jews don't all operate things in hive-mind format, but I'm not going to stop talking to them like a unified whole.

Fuck you. You're a swindler and an entryist.
>>
>>36457375
I'm used to self irony, it's just unfunny, and your whole posts reek of bitter newfag that just found out the site.

We didn't promise anyone anything, we just try, for free.
>our masters
if you speak about trump, he's a shot in the dark, he might aswell be a kike infiltrator, but he was the most convincing candidate, in any case he's the only hope for a change of course, if it doesn't happen we're still doomed for a brave new world scenario.
>>
>>36455271
This is just too autistic for me to understand, anyone else not understand what this cuck is yapping about?
>>
>>36457543
Your newfag detector is broken.
>you're buzzword buzzword and I buzzword your buzzword

>>36457599
Hey look, everyone, it's John Stewart! Everybody smirk along with him. You're the audience, and it's your duty to accommodate his tired fucking jokes.
>>
>>36457730
>newfag detector broken
>keeps forcing his shit on the board yet doesn't recognize how dumb it sounds.
>doesn't know when to stop.
>>
>>36457778
>tries to use social capital he doesn't have to shame someone who doesn't care by pointing to an audience that doesn't exist
>>
>>36457798
>he keeps smearing the whole board with these unrelated /pol/ hate threads which none gives a fuck about until you post them, hoping someone will sooner or later catch on the hate train and follow his shilling agenda.
>>
>>36457829
>he shitposts in every thread, reportbombs anything he doesn't like, and wonders why people are making angry threads about it
>>
>>36457845
>he complains when someone points him out as the obvious shill he is
You have your job, with your shekel as reward, i have my job with our home as reward.
>>
>>36457883
>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill
yeah, just like how the only possible arguments against feminism are born of privilege

but "horseshoe theory" is total BS lmao
>>
>>36458019
Now this has devolved to baiting right? It's not like i don't have eye for the rest of the catalog even if i answer here, i'll see if you keep making threads for your shitty agenda.
>>
>>36458056
you're too dumb to engage with and it's humiliating to reply to you
>>
>>36458088
(you)
Want another shekel? Another (you) will come, but only if you answer this post
>>
Kill yourself OP
Your attempt at wit and humor is pathetic and cringey as hell
People came in here and told you that and then instead of silently backing away to save yourself some shame and dignity, you double down on your retarded post and keep forcing your unfunny shit. Then you enter full damage control mode and start boasting about the IQ you obviously lack. You are an embarrassment. Please stop typing immediately.
>>
>>36458400
>being this mad that you got owned
Hitler Ackbar, my swarthy friend. We will claim these infidels' board yet.
>>
>>36458475
>doesn't see poster count
>still thinks its me >>36458129
:^)
>>
>>36458508
>someone mentions that someone else got owned
>immediately assume that they're talking about you, because you were also owned

huh
>>
>>36458546
You still can leave anon and never post again, maybe you should lurk at least a couple more years.
>>
wtf is going on itt for real
>>
>>36458565
I'm not the one who's fucking underage, nigger
>>
>>36458649
TLDR: OP makes a sperg op, people point that out, yet he won't stop sperging, and it keeps going on and on and on.
see >>36458673
>>
File: staticpepe.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
staticpepe.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>36455271
W E A R E H E R E F O R E V E R

S I E G H E I L
>>
>>36458679
>calling people spergs on the sperg board like it's going to do anything
>trying to fit "I'm laughing at you" and "please stop you're hurting me" into the same persona
>having to have the last word

>>36458979
>thinking you're the one fandom that no one's going to get tired of
>>
>>36459025
No anon, you are being a sperg among spergs, that should make you think.
>>
>>36459045
No, I'm fucking right. You go into every board and you post your shitty opinions, call the fucking oldfags newfags, drive out everyone who isn't down with your stupid bullshit, lead fucking raids despite it being bannable, and no one will say shit to you because you're a gazillion Redditweeters strong, Hiro has your back because you rake in the yen, and whenever anyone posts anything negative about you, you fucking threadsit until they give up. Obviously, you're not AS BAD as muds who rape, but jokes work by analogy and exaggeration.

And what's your reply. "ur a sperg, ur a sperg". Like that means anything, on the board whose reputation is "hangout for spergs", the board that's turned it into an identity. Tone-deaf as hell and the mark of an absolute newfag. "ur a sperg. stop noticing things, stop comparing me to shitskins even though i act like them". No. I'm not just going to shut up and ignore what I see. Fuck you.

/r9k/'s great advantage is that status doesn't matter here, because we're all already irredeemable losers. It's why calling me a sperg doesn't work, and it's why calling other people degenerates just annoys them. In this respect, /r9k/ is a lot like Old 4chan was, before it became the cool and hip place for people to lead ebin internet movements.

And (you), fampai, are ruining it. You are doing this by dragging your shitty, humorless, Chad-fellating ideology into every thread and forcing it under our noses. If you were a single person, instead of a memeswarm, you'd have been banned by now.

Now, obviously, your reply will be something like "tl;dr lol dint read shit muhfugga". That's fine. Protect your ego however you have to. But you know, in your heart, that I'm right.
>>
>>36458979

Buy maidsafe coin to the moon niggers!
>>
>>36459356
Lol didn't read nigger, go be a fag somewhere else
>>
>>36455430
>i've been on r9k since it was created in 2008
Underrated or perhaps too subtle
Got a giggle from me though
>>
>>36460196
I'm right and you're wrong. Prove otherwise, if you can.
>>
>>36460394
It seems like you took my word for preach when i told you to always get the last word when you shill.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.