[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Non-feminist women are pathetic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

File: wo.jpg (88KB, 1667x1111px) Image search: [Google]
wo.jpg
88KB, 1667x1111px
Any woman who isn't a feminist has no dignity
What? They're meant to aspire to being a house wife? Her dream is to become a parasite sucking off of a man's hard work?
It's a very simple question, would you rather be a man or a woman? It's rhetorical and why I can never respect a woman who isn't a feminist
>>
your opinion doesn't matter

you have a fucking micro organism for a penis

now go tell your mom you need help you sad piece of shit.

if you're not a feminist, it means you're not a slut ;)
>>
>>36453107
what is the purpose of a man's hard work if it's not for attracting a woman and supporting his family?
>>
File: hmmmmm.jpg (43KB, 526x344px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmm.jpg
43KB, 526x344px
>implying modern women who identify as feminists aren't almost always damaged goods, just like neckbeards who identify as meninists
>>
>>36453192
>what is the purpose of a man's hard work if it's not for attracting a woman and supporting his family?

This statement is sad on a deep level
>>
>>36453107
Fliggedy fliggedy here's your reply
>>
good girls would hate on ugly fat and diseased girls being sluts and fucking anything that moves

feminism is an excuse for those ugly slores to fuck around without getting the side eye. basically trying to guilt trip everyone into endorsing their sluttery

it's fine if you're a slut, but for YOUR own man behind closed doors and honestly your one and only. not fucking any fucking smelly thing that movies aka what feminazis are about. plus nobody wants to memorize 888888 genders so fuck off to deviantart
>>
feminists = omg if you don't support PROSTITUTION and SUGARING and SLEEPING WITH 10 GUYS IN ONE NIGHT, you don't believe in female power!!! omg!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck off you ugly slore
>>
>>36453107
>Her dream is to become a parasite sucking off of a man's hard work?
Yes, that is why Chad gets all the pussy. The hate on femishits is not so much on the tone policing, but on their hypocrisy of claiming to be independent yet refusing to date down.
>>
>>36453107
Two things.
Men like to work hard.
Men do not like to see good women suffer hardships.

I think someone with a vested interest in the success of women would have an interest in the success of men who want to support women.

If not, you're just being obtuse.
>>
>>36453107
OP, this post reeks of your uglyass face and body lol and personality. go back to LGBT and stop trying to stir up drama here. you're transgender and your opinion does. not. fucking matter ahahahahahaha =p
>>
>>36453216
Didn't answer my question though, why do you think the workforce is such a lofty aspiration compared to a family?
>>
>>36453107
(you)
Are you happy now OP?
Do you feel accomplished with such a weak bait?
>>
File: The-A.jpg (88KB, 640x851px) Image search: [Google]
The-A.jpg
88KB, 640x851px
Isn't it interesting than nobody can actually refute the point, instead you strengthen it by reducing women to looks or princesses that need to be saved
If any woman came across this filth with the tiniest amount of dignity she would HAVE to be a feminist
>>
>>36453660
if nobody dates you is it because nobody can handle the OOO ALPHAMONSTER THAT YOU ARE?!?!

no bitch nobody likes to go near stinking shit

you're not even worth it
>>
File: 1491050502107.jpg (17KB, 350x392px) Image search: [Google]
1491050502107.jpg
17KB, 350x392px
>>36453709
Why are you so afraid of addressing the point?
>>
>>36453107
Your bait quality is pretty low

At least you tried
>>
>>36453660
define dignity and maybe we can have a talk. Otherwise everyone is talking past each other.
>>
I'm not a feminist but im not an aspiring housewife either.
>>
File: goingthedistance.jpg (63KB, 720x487px) Image search: [Google]
goingthedistance.jpg
63KB, 720x487px
>>36453107
so much bait on this board, and constantly
>>
>>36453660
If a female doesn't realise that they have it on easy mode then come to the conclusion that to make balence they need different rights, then they are either unfair or unaware.
>>
That's nice. I'm not a feminist woman in that I don't believe in the modern movement. I don't want to be a housewife, I just don't believe women are better than men and deserve preferential treatment.
>>
>>36453204
>Implying 1st or 2nd wave feminism were good either
>>
>>36453910
>different rights
>>36453893
Don't confuse third wave as all feminism, feminism is needed because of people like above
You believe in equal rights for women? You're a feminist
>>
>>36453994
Yes, as in less rights in some areas more in others. They don't get drafted, they don't get to be cops, They do get away with violence and sex crimes more, but don't get to drive their own car.

Like that you bitch.

balance*
>>
>>36453987
Oh look it's another "women shouldn't have the vote" episode.
>>
>>36454066
If they do and the men take it easy on them out of instinct to protect women and children, then they'll just take advantage. They only fight for their own rights, it's human nature to be so selfish. So rather than equality it creates an increasingly unfair world. In the past, we had different rights for different sexes, and it was not worse for either sex. Women just have too many rights and men too little because of them being put in charge when they were evolved to be the one taken care of.
>>
File: 1491846951823.jpg (27KB, 372x303px) Image search: [Google]
1491846951823.jpg
27KB, 372x303px
>>36454046
>They don't get drafted, they don't get to be cops, They do get away with violence and sex crimes more, but don't get to drive their own car.

Women get drafted now
Women can become cops now
The only reason women get away with crimes is MALE judges

Sorry buddy but times have moved on, women are no longer baby machines you can slap around
I know it hurts as men like you get left behind once it's evident how much of a loser you actually are but tough, that's life
>>
>>36454119
>In the past, we had different rights for different sexes, and it was not worse for either sex
What on earth are you talking about?
Women couldn't be anything but wife, whore or nun, couldn't work, couldn't be educated, couldn't own property, couldn't vote. What exactly did they have in terms of "rights" that men didn't in the past?
>>
>>36453107

>entire board full of misogynist men
>decide to make fun of women

Interesting bait tactic.
>>
>>36454119
*yawn*
how boring. We've heard it all before.
>>
>>36454158
Tell me how op isn't right faggot?
>>
>>36453994
No. I believe in equal rights for women but I'm not one. The title is negatively charged with SJW bullshit.
>>
I'm only a feminist when it comes to places like the Middle East, and even then I'm not big on interventionism. And oddly enough, I don't want to be a housewife.
>>
>>36454119
>It's human nature to be so selfish

Exactly, you're making no sense. If only men are in power, only men's interests are protected.

> So rather than equality it creates an increasingly unfair world

Man, you learn quick. You're right, if only one gender is in power it does usually result in inequality.
>>
>>36454119
IT IS NOT HUMAN NATURE TO BE SELFISH, IT'S ANIMALISTIC NATURE TO BE SELFISH, DO NOT CATEGORIZE THE CONSCIOUS HUMAN WITH BEASTS.
>>
>>36454277
I got a full time job for you here called being a cocksleeve
>>
>>36454247

It doesn't matter if they're right. This is r9k. They would spend their time making "Man Hate" threads if they were sincere. Also feminists don't use the word faggot.
>>
>>36454314
Pass. I'd really rather not.
>>
>>36454314
your little shiitake mushroom doesn't deserve a sleeve
>>
>>36454334
that's what they all say before they feel eight inches of pleasure
>>
>>36454391
It's not your fault you had to buy a dildo
>>
>>36454316
If you're arguing with me like that then you are generally stupid, gtfo pls, r9k is a safe space for men who dislike women and who are smart. Smart people think rationally, you are not smart.
>>
>>36454391
Eight inches is painful and bad. Average is good.
>>
>>36454409
yeah, it really intimidated a virgin ex of mine, had to buy small and work our way up to big enough for my dick

>>36454436
see above
>>
>>36454419
>implying that you are smart
>>
>>36454446
You'd only be able to intimidate a virgin, eh
>>
>>36454119
>it's human nature to be so selfish

This meme again
>>
>>36454155
Sitting at home doing not much aint that hard long story short.
>>36454292
Men have an instinct to take care of women, women to take care of children. Baka. Should children have as many rights too?
>>36454299
Calm down.
>>36454735
The women are. Why they do so much of breaking up relationships and are so hard to please. THey baby babies.
>>
>>36454878
>Sitting at home doing not much aint that hard long story short.
But not having any control over their lives and being at the mercy of men is not good or easy. Not to mention the people who wanted anything else.
>>
>>36454455
>implying that your implying I'm not smart
What are you even trying to do? Make me mad?
>>
>>36454878
If women have an instinct to take care of children then having women in power shouldn't threaten men's rights at all and this entire argument is moot.

You're going around in circles, mate.
>>
>>36454960
Is taking care children that same as taking care of a entire country? Last time I checked it's not.
>>
>>36454878
>Sitting at home doing not much aint that hard long story short.
You legitimately did not answer the question. Even if that is "easier" it doesn't mean they had any rights and certainly none that men didn't have.
>>
>>36454996
>not drafted
>no hard labor
>no searching for mates just say yes or no
>thought of as the pure sex (male wears black tux to show it artistically)
>easily tricked (such as by satan-snek)
>vanilla logic, no real responsiblities
>basically takes it easy
How do you not get that they had rights men don't? You couldn't just sit around as a man, you did everything, and all the bad that came with it.
>>36454960
If women have equal rights to men, the men let them walk all over them. Children have less rights so they can get put in place by the mother. The father is usually busy, unless he is teaching his son(s) to be doing what he does as a man. Why men like children is because of having little slaves, their gray area feminin side aside.

Anywho, do you not get that females just get whatever they want? The chilvarly instinct. They had less rights to be kept from getting the best of everything. If kids got that we'd really be fucked.

They'd go get drunk, die in sweat shops, get raped on the street, go insane as adults and end the world. Or just do nothing at all, and end the human race.

So they get told what to do for their own good. Females aren't as happy as they used to be working so hard with more rights to have to run everything. That was stressful and they don't marry down because of their instinct to get helped out by a man, they marry up, men marry down. It's just obvious.
>>
>>36455361
>>no hard labor
Only the rich women could just sit around. Throughout most of history poor women have both had no rights AND done just as much work as men. And rich men didn't exactly do hard labour either. Your knowledge of history is negligible.

Also as a side note half of those aren't rights.
>>
>>36455488
>mopping the floor is like chopping wood all day
Nope. And they basically fought for child jobs, taking away the child's job got rid of sweat shops because they have child strengthed arms. They fought to work jobs other than wife jobs. Like, ermagerd I am folding this clothes so damn hard. No.
>>
>>36455545
>children can teach
>children can be nurses
Come on anon, and those are only the stereotypical jobs. You're a fool if you deny the presence of the opposite gender in academia.

>inb4 "b-but they all take LIBERAL ARTS"
Not an argument.
>>
>>36455545
Do you know anything? Women worked in the fields like every other peasant, then in factories.
>>
>>36453987
1st and second were important because they would throw women in factories, completely unsafe and if there was a fire they'd all die. But god forbid men would allow themselves to be locked in a factory.

Not blaming anybody at all (except kikes), but getting equal pay and voting rights gave them a voice to protect themselves when times got tough like during the great depression or world war 1
>>
>>36455545
>They fought to work jobs other than wife jobs
Literally every women before feminism worked in the fields like the men you stupid fuck.
>>
>>36453107
Daily reminder shills in full force for some reason

>>>/pol/122227020
>>
>>36453107
>What? They're meant to aspire to being a house wife? Her dream is to become a parasite sucking off of a man's hard work?

What if that's what they fucking want though?

I don't think women should be completely barred from the workforce and academia, but there's absolutely no reason that the incredibly valuable role of a wife and mother needs to be denigrated as much as it is.
Plenty of women would be happier at home with a family, but they get pressured into the drudgery of wageslaving instead.

I mean, I know that feminism is just a kike tool designed to destroy the family unit and gender relations in general, but I'm sure some of the women who support it actually do have good intentions and aren't looking to subvert society.

Some women like being housewives and mothers, and it shouldn't be seen as a lesser choice.

Working to support your family is not an inferior choice to working to support Mr Goldberg.
>>
The women who push the "career" meme are usually women who get to do things like blogging for a living.
>>
File: getthebatterydonald.jpg (28KB, 480x907px) Image search: [Google]
getthebatterydonald.jpg
28KB, 480x907px
you don't have to be a feminist to have a job. the average woman has a job you dunt.
>>
>>36455361
>>thought of as the pure sex (male wears black tux to show it artistically)

They'll tell you this was a bad thing because it stopped them rubbing their cunts on everything that moved.
>>
>>36457276
Words of reason coming trough, get destroyed by this anon shill op.
>>
Eat a drill, shill.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.