[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talking with babyboomer dad >talks too much >don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0332.png (29KB, 656x514px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0332.png
29KB, 656x514px
>talking with babyboomer dad
>talks too much
>don't really listen to him
>say, "yeah" or "uhuh"
>have a sad tone about all the time
>"Luke you're really starting to be a downer!"
>"okay"
>"you know you remind me of that donkey eeyore!"
>"yeah whatever"
>"well you're going to be out of my house if you don't cooperate"
I hate this asshole, he's loud and obnoxious and annoying it's hard to be "happy" even content around him. he's also done bad things to me as a kid and I don't rly consider him a parent anymore just someone I live with to leech on till he dies.
>>
>>36453006
What sort of gay shit does he talk about, Luke?
>>
>>36453006
>"just someone I live with to leech on till he dies"
That's going to be a long time from now anon. I would seriously consider looking for a job in order to lessen your dependence on him. You'll waste decades of your life waiting for him to die otherwise, this way once you save up for a year or two you'll be able to move out, he really sounds like an ass and it's only going to get worse the longer you leech.
>>
File: IMG_0313.png (40KB, 900x623px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0313.png
40KB, 900x623px
>>36453179
okay so I bring up how oreilly was fired because he usually watches him every night at 7

and then he talks continuously about him much like his hero on tv does with all his guests. Doesn't allow me to speak and when I do try to speak he rudely stares at me or says "what"

also he's ridiculed me before in public a alot of times and beaten me up for stupid shit like disagreeing with him, sounding as if I'm defiant to him, or not doing putting one little thing away if it's out of place

he's a fucking OCD fag with anger issues

and I don't feel comfortable around him, I swear if I was stronger than this fag I would beat the fuck out of him I'm so pissed off every fucking day

probably why I have IBS and anxiety disorder

and what's worse, he's a doctor treating my problems and I don't even trust him or his doctor friends over any of my illnesses anymore
>>
>>36453006
Just smile and totally ignore him unless he's about to do some angry dad shit just because you didn't give him some attention. In this case just listen his shit or tell him you have something important to fix if you have at least few friends. Try to complete your studies asap and get a job that will allow you to get out of the house by yourself, because there's a huge difference between leaving the house and getting kicked out. If he's a kind of whore that always needs to talk shit like a random girl then leave him alone as soon as you have a job and somewhere else to live.
>>
>>36453006
you think you can take his place when he goes or are you going to just perish with the host?
>>
File: 84230918420984098.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
84230918420984098.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>36453006
>>"Luke you're really starting to be a downer!"
>>
>>36453441
I'm going to go to university once I get my act scores up cuz desu my grades aren't all that good, just bs and cs with a couple ds
>>
>>36453533
I'll probably be able to leave but it's going to take awhile
>>
>>36453564
You're like that donkey eeyore
>>
File: marriage.jpg (56KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
marriage.jpg
56KB, 620x387px
>>36453452
shoot your father
>>
>>36453463
I'm 21 and not in highschool anymore but I'll definitely try to get out, actually all the people outside have told me it's probably in my best interests to move out
>>
>>36453635
:^)
:^(

>>36453686
stupid idea, fuck off pls
>>
>>36453712

If you're good in servers/prog stuffs you can allow yourself to earn a decent amount of moneys, get a job without studies and shit on any "mark" that shows you you were bad in highschool. Or at least you can learn by yourself at home. Unless your country is pretty braindead and absolutely everyone wants a proof that you did THE FAMOUS studies, even the deviantart shitter who need a website. But you have to like what you're doing.

If you're seriously good at something without studying try to exploit it and earn some money for you while searching a school for your studies. Even drawing, you can get some cash just for your draws (but don't consider that as a job).
>>
>>36453006
Well I never.
This man gave you life and you're in some website bashing him because his happiness annoys you? Get a grip.

Luke, he is your father
>>
>>36453006
I'll bet that your dad is a decent guy and you're being mean to him. I'll bet, further, that you're going to regret being a little cunt towards him.

Build a good relationship with your dad. He can help you a lot
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.