[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong to cut somebody completely out of your life? >Find

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1492714052531.jpg (378KB, 800x1186px) Image search: [Google]
1492714052531.jpg
378KB, 800x1186px
Is it wrong to cut somebody completely out of your life?
>Find a cute girl and befriend her
>try it on with her but after 6 months I get nearly nowhere
>feels pretty shitty hanging around with somebody you like
>cut her completely out of my life, haven't spoke to her in 3 weeks
>she occasionally approaches me when i'm walking to uni and asks why we stopped talking
she looks upset about the whole ordeal, i feel guilty as fuck when I think about it.
>>
I personally don't see the point.
>>
>>36452025
seeing a girl who you like talk about other guys she finds attractive in front of you is pretty shitty though, it was obvious I was trying it on with her
>>
Were you actually trying it on or just austistically trying it on like, if we hang out enough she'll like me.
>>
>>36452154
I'm pretty shit at talking to girls, but her friends noticed what I was doing.
we went out for food a few times, spoke on social media every day and spent alot of time together.
>>
it would be worse to pretend to be her friend and eventually burst out of frustration
time to move on
>>
>>36452208
Fuck that bitch then dude. If the only reason you were talking to a bitch was because you were trying to smash, then why would you want to be friends if it doesn't pan out? If her friends knew, then that means she knew.

Not gonna lie man, 6 months is a long time to be trying to smash. Like that's long enough for her to think of you as a friend man.
>>
>>36452230
Agree with this guy, quit before she quits.
>>
>>36452289
I waited with speaking to her because I thought i was getting somewhere. It didn't help that she was into all the same shit as me, very knowledgeable about photography.
>>
>>36452443

Completely understandable man. I've started a new rule with myself, I give myself 3 - 4 weeks from the start of flirting with/getting to know a girl to get her to reciprocate. Any longer than that I drop it and move on.
>>
>>36452656
This is a good idea, though I find it difficult to gauge a girls interest and I often label it wrongly.
>tfw thought she was interested but she was probably just being friendly.
>>
>>36452802
I'm bad at it too man. We're in uni, use this as time to practice. Eventually you just gotta pull something man, kiss her or whatever.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.