[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some men dream of superpowers. Some men kill for it. But I...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1481429132540.jpg (70KB, 770x760px) Image search: [Google]
1481429132540.jpg
70KB, 770x760px
Some men dream of superpowers. Some men kill for it. But I... I am the most the powerful being any human has ever become. My power level is beyond reckoning, beyond imagining. They walk by with their /girlfriend/s and laugh at me, but just wait, I'll be the one laughing in the end. I mean I'm not gonna shoot up the school I'm just saying my power level has put me leagues ahead of other men because of what my lack of emotional health and security has allowed me to maintain.

I'm only getting started, and by the time my power level peaks, it'll already be too late for normies to maintain their order. These /normies/ you ask? Right now they're just faggy jocks and stupid stacies, but they'll soon be millionaires crushing everyone else beneath them. But I will rise above and stand on top of them and see how they like it.

Wish me luck /robots/
>>
File: IMG_20170417_200051.jpg (299KB, 817x854px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170417_200051.jpg
299KB, 817x854px
>>36451833
Good luck anon, and don't forget us once you'll be the ruler of the world.
Plz be like pic related
>>
>>36451833
I got a chuckle out of this. So tell me, what's your master plan/power? Mind control, shapeshifting, ZA WARUDO?
>>
>>36451963
Normies are incapable of comprehending my next move, my next action. They except me to be beta but I will be strong. And that is why I will win the war that so many of us have fought and died for.
>>
>>36451939
Eliminating the jews will be the top priority, of course.
>>
File: Capture+_2017-03-16-12-29-30.png (137KB, 475x292px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-03-16-12-29-30.png
137KB, 475x292px
>>36452206
We have a bright future ahead of us, and it's thanks to you OP. Hail victory !
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.