[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you carry a pocket knife?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: 3psp1gn.jpg (37KB, 1000x546px) Image search: [Google]
3psp1gn.jpg
37KB, 1000x546px
Do you carry a pocket knife?
>>
>>36444444
with hex's like that now i will
>>
File: ?.png (423KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
?.png
423KB, 512x512px
nice digits and maybe
>>
File: IMG_0283.jpg (111KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0283.jpg
111KB, 1024x904px
>>36444444
I don't even know what to call that get
>>
I live in London so yeah you kinda have to carry a knife.
>>
>>36444510
get a life, bin that knife
originaaroir
>>
>>36444444
Unarmed attacker:
>you stab him
>he dies/ is fucked for life
>you go to prison for using excessive force

Attacker armed with knife
>you both stab eachother (wow you can't parry a wildly swinging knife midair, who woulda thunk it?)
>you both die/ get fucked for life

Attacker armed with bigger knife/ gun/ other superior weapon:
>your shitty knife is worthless

But yeah, if you wanna look cool and edgy sure, get a knife. You fucking retard.
Wasted get, fuck you.
>>
>>36444615
>unarmed attacker wants to kill me
>have knife, possibly save my own life
>deal with consequences later
No you're right, I should just let a stranger kill me rape me whatever with no resistance at all
>>
>>36444615

Ypui have to stab someone LITERALLLY 20 times to kill them, you aren't going to kill someone in one stab.

>gun/ other superior weapon
Not everyones a Americlap
>>
>>36444615
>you can't
You mean YOU can't. I am trained in krav magra.
>>
>>36444670
You have many other non-lethal and even non-violent options, including batons, brass knuckles, pepper spray or even simply running away.
Oh right, those are totally uncool. Yeah, my bad, a knife is much cooler, stick with that.
>>
>>36444682
>slit throat
>dead virtually instantly
What the FUCK are you on about?
>>
>>36444765

>batons
>brass knuckles
>pepper spray

Batons and brass knuckles are illegal just about everywhere and many states require a concealed weapons permit before you can carry pepper spray. Knives can be carried just about anywhere.
>>
>>36444682
If you get stabbed in the gut/kidneys even once with a 5cm pocket knife you WILL be fucked for life and may possibly die.
>>
>>36444765
>including batons, brass knuckles
A bladed weapon reduces the need for physical strength. I'm fragile and have bone disease, why would I limit myself to shitty options like that when superior ones exist? When it's my fucking life why would I reduce my chances?

>pepper spray
And if I miss? If the wind is strong and against me? If the opponent has eye protection? Even if they are just wearing sunglasses the pepper spray's effectiveness will be reduced.

>even simply running away.
The person trying to kill me could be faster than me, have more endurance than me, etc. Again why leave it to chance? Your reasons against carrying a knife are comically arbitrary, they are based on some kind of stupid doublethink morality and not on any kind of logic or reason.

I carry a knife and a gun
>>
>>36444444
them digits now I have to its a sign from lord kek him self
>>
Being a master of Nanto Suichoken, I have no need for knives. I can move so fast that it creates a vacuum wave in the air, cutting anything in its path.
>>
>>36444444

No I don't carry but I got one in my car.

Crkt
>>
>>36444444
well now i have to purchase this exact one
>>
>>36444444
Do you carry anymore digits? Please share
>>
I carry one, but never use it, its a switchblade, I pretty much just got it to occasionally flip out and impress everyone.

I also have an FNS-9 for self defence, little heavy to carry around *everywhere* though
>>
>>36444444
I do, it saved my ass in numerous occassions since my neightborhood is shit. However just having it is good enough, only one time i had to cut someone to defend myself.

>>36444765
You are absolutely retarded. One of those passive fucks that would watch their wife getting raped in front of them instead of lifting a single finger because fighting back is "edgy" or "stupid".
>>
>>36445336
> One of those passive fucks that would watch their wife getting raped in front of them instead of lifting a single finger
Only if the rapists are black. No self-respecting liberal is going to let their wife get impregnated by some fucking white man.
>>
File: IMG_0600.jpg (67KB, 700x690px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0600.jpg
67KB, 700x690px
>tfw you don't live near niggers

occasionally carry pic related tho
>>
>>36444444
>carry a pocket knife for the last 8 years
>never used it a single time
Not even so much as to cut string.
>>
Too scared of it being used against me, or it being spotted and the attacker panics and the situation escalates.

I'd rather buy pepper spray disguised as a pen, I've seen those sold on the darknet.
>>
File: jZ5TEeq.png (74KB, 255x144px) Image search: [Google]
jZ5TEeq.png
74KB, 255x144px
>>36444444
>444444
Holy fuck, I only saw this one time before.

And no, what level of autism do you need to have to actually carry a knife.
>implying you'd even know how to use it in a fight
>>
>>36444444
One that is legal size even in modern SJWistan nations as a tool, sure.
If you talk self defense, I would never wear a weapon outside the US. Innocent items that can accidentally be adopted as brassknuckles, well those are another matter.
>>
>>36444444
Yeah, Victorinox Huntsman, really useful shit.
It would be utter crap for self-defense though, I've got a pepper spray for this shit (barely-gunz country).
>>
File: 3300auto.jpg (24KB, 765x462px) Image search: [Google]
3300auto.jpg
24KB, 765x462px
>>36445463
but when you need it you never have it on you amirite.

Atleast for me, I always carry my knife but when I actually need to cut something I left it in the car or on my dresser
>>
>>36444615
pretty much this. In canada anyway if someone unarmed attacks you and you stab them you'll have a manslaughter charge. If they also have a knife then you're guarteesd to get stabbed but at least you can stab them back
>>
>>36445972
Carry a knife
>get to kill the guy who killed you with a knife

Don't carry a knife
>Die like a little bitch and allow assailant to live comfy prison life
>>
File: 1488521335749.jpg (9KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1488521335749.jpg
9KB, 250x236px
>>36444444
>a year ago
>at the state house because a relative got some kind of award
>walk into the place to find a security station just like the ones in airports
>didn't expect to see that but since this was a government building it kinda makes sense
>suddenly remember I have my pocketknife in my pocket
>internal panicking
>sheepishly explain to the officer that I accidentally brought my pocketknife
>he agrees to hang onto it while I'm in the building
>eventually leave the building
>he pulls me aside and says in a grave voice that my knife is above the 3" limit
>more internal panicking
>for some reason lets me take it back home and just lets me off with a warning
how close was I to getting arrested?
also checked
>>
>36446089
>get to kill the guy who killed you

wat
>>
Here's my most recent knife purchase.
>>
>>36446756
I can already feel that thing slipping out of my hand. Why is it shaped so fucking....
>>
>>36446613
i doubt you'd have been arrested, but you'd have to check the local laws to know what the penalty is. in my area the cops would confiscate it but they wouldn't arrest someone for it unless it was used in the commission of a crime.
>>
If Kek wills it, I will get one. Check em
>>
What forms of self-defense are legal in Canada? I figure my only option is to carry some sort of stick to beat people with or bite them lollers. But if none of that works I will master nanoengineering like no one else and turn myself into Iron Man pretty much. Then I will just laugh at my opponents as their petty bullets will bounce off of me. I'll be able to do anything I want. But that is gonna take too long I'd rather get some form of protection faster.
>>
>>36446756
It literally looks like a metal turd
>>
>>36444444
For you Kek i carry it, not to save my lowlife but if needed to sen some other lowlifes to you infinite arcaic ocean
>>
>>36444687

cool martial art bro, are you are trained in sucking your sensei penis too?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.