[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"a gf won't make you happy" Someone please

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: QKTIcsYX21s.jpg (138KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
QKTIcsYX21s.jpg
138KB, 1080x1080px
>"a gf won't make you happy"

Someone please explain this to me. How can it not make you happy to have someone to hug and kiss at night, to give you support and make you feel worthwhile as a person. Proof that you're desirable and normal, and that you belong somewhere?
>>
because as soon as you get that you realise you want something else, or it lasts a few months and she cucks you and you're worse than you started
>>
>>36439747
>Make you feel worthwhile
Noone will do this for you.
>>
>>36439747
cause a girlfriend might not always give you all those things

and there are always gonna be problems in the relationship that you have to solve

relationships are a god damn pain in the ass. I'm all for sex friends now. maybe a girlfriend when I'm 24 or older
>>
The main thing that has been bringing me down for some time now is having to accept that I probably won't ever have a wife and kids, my own family.

Getting a gf would go quite some way towards making me feel less hopeless about that.
>>
>>36439747
Because you want a girlfriend as someone who take care of you, love you for what you are and always there when you need her but when you think about it it's all about you and that's why you are alone.
>>
>>36439747

Because all women are annoying bitches by nature.
>>
Having a gf takes work. You actually need to do a lot of things for the relationship to work. You are exactly the type of horrible bf who would take her for granted and go ballistic when she doesn't act like your 10/10 perfect gf.
>>
>>36439747
You sound exactly like me about three years ago before I met my gf.

She's the most beautiful girl I've seen, I actually mean that. She's cool, plays video games as much as me and loves me. After our third date she drunk texted that she knew we'd always be together. We moved in together quickly and she's still just as happy and cool.

Basically I have everything I thought would make me happy, and I was for a while. But for a long time now I've been depressed as shit again. Your issues don't go away. Once change stops being something you need to think about all the time you go back to being you again. At some point you just need to face the fact that you're a shitty person.

She's really supportive when I go through depressive spells but it doesn't work and I always just manage to put a brave face on it. The new normal is always just like the old normal.

Maybe Buddhism has some shit in it I could learn from but I don't have the energy to learn right now. I got lucky and stopped being robot but man, you stay you
>>
>>36439797
I have multiple fwb's instead of a gf and I'm far happier now than when I had a gf.
>>
Getting a girlfriend was the best thing that could've happened to me.

It made me into a normie and I'm glad I am.
>>
someone's not going to give you that unless you give them that in return

we're just people using each other and being used
>>
>>36439876
there's nothing to learn, fuckface, just experience your reality in the moment

(aside: this is actually difficult to do with consistency)
>>
File: 1457629585723.jpg (23KB, 216x193px) Image search: [Google]
1457629585723.jpg
23KB, 216x193px
>>36439747
Because most people are egoists and are too busy thinking about how to find an benefit for themselves and not how they can make compromises to keep a relationship balanced.
Some people have the patience and dedication to share their life with someone else, but a huge portion of humans are selfish so they would just tell you that since they can't make a relationship work for them you can't do it either. Tell yourself that they're the failures of civilization and value your wife and kids if you ever have any
>>
>>36439869
>it's all about you

It is, of course. But I can't find any way of changing that. I don't think it's possible to not be selfish, at least for me. I have desires that I just can't get rid of.
>>
>>36439959
That's why no girl wants you. You'd just treat her like shit and make her unhappy.
>>
File: 1492655111364.gif (2MB, 277x167px) Image search: [Google]
1492655111364.gif
2MB, 277x167px
>>36439747
>putting your own happiness into other person hands
it's like you're asking for a trouble.
>>
A gf isn't your support crutch. A relationship goes both ways and takes work to function properly.
I doubt you'd find many girls who only want to exist to mother you and be your body pillow. If you are really deeply broken inside and have little to offer, which I assume because you are here, it wouldn't last long and sooner or later she will leave you, leaving you even more broken behind.
>>
A girlfriend is not a mother. It's not unconditional love. Most of the time it's not even love.

If anything, it's proof you're undesirable as a person, because you'll have to work your ass off constantly if you want to keep her.
>>
>>36439747

>girl needs your attention
>girl needs your help
>girl asks for hugs like only she gets love, you only give it
>girls wants the D like it's your job
>girl has breakdowns
>girl attempts smashing head against walls and floors
>you try to save her
>girl attempts suicide
>you try to save her
>years and years of this
>you aren't happy, you're saving her
>girl kills herself
>7 years for nothing
>you cry every day for months and months
>it never ends
>no other girl can make you forget her smile and how sad she was before she killed herself

No, a girlfriend won't make you happy.
>>
>>36440020
>because you'll have to work your ass off constantly if you want to keep her.
Yes, yes work that ass for her because she's the only female in the whole world.
>>
>>36440053
And because robots are highly desired by females and can afford to be picky.
>>
>>36440053
>>36440088

Just date an uggo girl or a fat one.
>>
>>36439981
I guess I'm not cut out for relationships, then. But for what it's worth I would never intentionally try to make anyone unhappy.
>>
>>36440088
>being picky or literally being servant
i'll take picky.
>>
>>36440020
I love how men are expected to love women unconditionally (whether she's a broken sack of shit or has no arms) and if men want that from a woman it's just

>well sorry you're on your own

That's fucked up and speaks volumes about the shallow nature of women in general. They literally act like fuck bags who dedicate their lives to finding the most convenient cock to slip in their flesh sock.
>>
>>36439747
Because she isn't a fucking hug pillow! She has her own will and will cheat on you, leaving you more broken than before.
>>
>>36440146
None of what you said is true. In what reality do you live in? The basement?
>>
>>36439891
yeah, and at the end you don't have to pander to some girl for the sake of keeping her in some "loyal" relationship.

now I can just tell girls to fuck off if I don't like them or they annoy me, they'll come back if they want to or leave if they don't, doesn't bother me.

what's with girls trying to change you though?
like they'll say, "you shouldn't say stuff like that, it hurts people" or "you should be more sensitive towards women".
>>
>>36440168
Look at the post im replying to.

>a girlfriend isn't unconditional love
Implied to love a girl there are conditions.

The kind that men don't set for women because they're not shallow like that.

Clap your vagina harder about how wrong I am, though.
>>
>>36440168
>None of what you said is true.
Sure and phrase "just be yourself" works.
>>
How old are you, OP? I'm 20, and I honestly think young relationships, from the ages of 15-25 are just for experience and sex. I broke up with my last gf about a year ago, and it's true that only YOU can make you happy. No possessions or other person will make you internally satisfied. But anyways, if you want a serious relationship that'll last, you've got to build a solid personality and good life for yourself. And that usually doesn't happen these days until someone's in their late 20s or even 30s.

As for me, I'm okay with the occasional one night stands I've been getting since my last break up. I'm sorting my life out first before I even think about getting into a serious relationship.
>>
>>36439747
People that tell you that are probably trying to convince themselves more than they are you.
I am almost always more happy when I date someone else. It's just grief when you it's time to split. Some people don't think it's a gender specific thing will be way more worse if they think you will or should leave them to prevent you from doing so. Really are a few girls I wish hadn't strained things past the breaking point and we could of kept it as an option to have a chance to try again.
>>
because you keep wondering if there is better and you have to leave your house and spend money and shit and she keeps wanting to video chat you while you are playing ranked games and focusing on both is hard and she alsu guilt trips you a lot
>>
Because I'll have an empty wallet by day 2
>>
Because, the reason you're unhappy isn't because you are alone
>>
>>36439762
this, life is a never ending treadmill, ask rich people if they are happy or satisfied, man always wants more than he has
>>
>>36439836
this, up until now girls just seem like a strange unattainable object with 0 interest in me
>>
If you're mentally fucked up you'll still be mentally fucked up even with a girlfriend.

And she's bound to leave you because you're so fucked up.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.