[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am the only one who hate to fight females on the gaming, internet,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Are they.jpg (107KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
Are they.jpg
107KB, 700x600px
I am the only one who hate to fight females on the gaming, internet, real life? men should have automatic win against females

The female brain is born to attack men mentally i mean if anyone ever played against a female they will never try to kill you they will just use some tricks to make you mad
they are making the gaming internet and even the real life into anoying place
They take all the fun from the gaming or internet and they suck all the attention and everything, females on gaming are waste of time to fight, we should have automatic win magic against them, i mean if we could use some destiny magics against them that will be awsome
The females are not a good gamers ,internet, real life players, the men is just to weak to fight them, even orochimaru told to some bimbo: "you born with everything you dont know what is to born with nothing"
Females are kinda born with everything while the male have to work hard to get it (mental power, emotion power)
The male is too weak mentally against the females and we are missing a lot of genes in our chromosome Y, you kinda have to be a monster ghost male to fight females on real life, gaming, internet, we are still not ready for this
Even if men was powerful enough to handle females, i still want to use automatic winning power against them, females are waste of time to fight with if men want something from them he should get it
On gaming: they win somehow in illogical way without even trying
On internet: they get tons of atttention and ignore males
Real life: the hot females who get everything will win somehow against the hunter male who worked hard all is life -_-
Common with this shit, even if men was strong enough to fight females i still believe that we should have some winning power against them, that waste of time fighting them, you suppose to dominant them also..

Females are the worst gamers ever the men is just too weak to fight them, if men had the utopia power he could dominant females very easily
>>
File: I.jpg (67KB, 869x641px) Image search: [Google]
I.jpg
67KB, 869x641px
Das a long post mane.
>>
>>36439694
How old are you? Original asking?
>>
>>36439745

76, having fun before the cancer kill me..
>>
>>36439768
You sounds like a kid judging from that response.
>>
>>36439908

Hey at least i am not a jew like you
>>
woah nigga I'm not reading all that
you hate women, what else is new?
>>
>>36439984

I bought a used gameboy for 90$ and bought 3 games for 1000$, the gameboy games are expensive lol
>>
File: FB_IMG_1492777526804.jpg (25KB, 667x645px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492777526804.jpg
25KB, 667x645px
>>36439694
Das some Quality Shitpost right there, OP
>>
>>36439694
When you put a lot of effort into a women hate thread, but you are a women and I can tell because they way you structure your sentences is like a 5 year old.
>>
>>36440040
thats it, now i know you're not a westerner. game boy games are like $2 a pop here

where are you, China?
>>
>>36440343

What a smart male :) whats your skype kid we are going to have a good long night <3
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.