[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GO SEE MULAN IN THEATERS, MORTY. IT'S THE ONLY WAY, MORTY.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: s-l1600jpg.jpg (334KB, 1441x1600px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600jpg.jpg
334KB, 1441x1600px
GO SEE MULAN IN THEATERS, MORTY. IT'S THE ONLY WAY, MORTY. *burp* PAY THEM FOR TICKETS, M- *burp* MORTY. REMEMBER THE SZECHUAN SAUCE, MORTY? REMEMBER MULAN, MORTY? IT'S COMING BACK AND YOU'LL NEED MONEY TO BUY ALL THE PRODUCTS, MORTY! NOW G- *burp* GET SHWIFTY
>>
le god doesn't le exists morty xD
>>
>MORTY, GOD ISN'T REAL, MORTY. *burp* SZECHUAN MULAN TIE INS, MORTY. THAT'S THE F- *burp* FUTURE, MORTY.
>>
>>36439425
hahaha best show ever xD
i just love it its so great but i usually dont watch anime.
hehe its good you just have to get into it, it needs some time hahaha
>>
Mulan is a good movie.

Do you have a girl worth fighting for??

All those dudes were single dreaming of a girl worth fighting for.
>>
>>36439441
>>36439462
>The same triggered anon from the/v/ thread
>>
File: I don't know who's jewing who.jpg (10KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
I don't know who's jewing who.jpg
10KB, 226x223px
>the jews are now paying people to ironically shitpost on 4chan against themselves to continue to raise and keep awareness of what they're trying to sell
>>
>>36439425
BAZZINNGA!
>>
>>36439498
>>36439557
>stop making fun of my show :((
>>
>>36439441
When was this quote in the show? I don't remember ever hearing that and I've seen every episode. You HAVE watched the show you're shitting on, right?
>>
>>36439425
Bro like rick and morty goes pretty deep i mean its for intellectuals you know...

Haha yeah bro life is meaningless, were all gonna die, nihilism and shit or whatever, haha

My favourite episode of ro k and mringy is the one where it goes:

Rock: morty lets do thing
Mortis: idk rick, it looks dangerous abd probably isnt suitable for a teenage boy
Rack: i do thing (borps and dribbles)
Mortem: i am yet again scarred by our adventures ragnarock!!
>>
>>36440094
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPc_Jai2-ww
>>
>>36440314
Thats just showing that rick is an asshole who'll do anything. Do you not see the joke in him praying to god then cursing him.

What about the episode where the literal devil gives summer a job.

The show doesn't make any statements about god, whether a main character is atheist or not.
>>
>>36440314
"God doesn't exist Morty" line not detected. You saw someone else say it, and you repeated it because you have an axe to grind against the type of person that you think watches this show. Also you missed the entire point of that joke. Rick immediately turned to god when his life was on the line and then became an atheist again when he was no longer in danger.
>>
>>36439425
i'm getting a VPN this summer, suck my dick cable industry

(alternatively: let me just buy a fucking season pass for your show and watch it standalone)
>>
File: be6.jpg (13KB, 224x216px) Image search: [Google]
be6.jpg
13KB, 224x216px
>>>>/tv/
>>>>/co/
>>>>/reddit/
>>>>/trash/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.