[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite band/artist? Mine is pic related.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 37

What's your favorite band/artist?

Mine is pic related.
>>
File: 07.jpg (29KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
29KB, 500x368px
>>36439322
I like Stefan.
>>
>>36439344
Meme artist.
>>
>>36439322
beatles are good. Love 'A Day in the life', though I prefer the zombies if we're going in that particular direction.

My favourite is number girl and I really like led zeppelin as well.
>>
>>36439353
He's good, meme or not meme.
>>
File: IMG_0751.jpg (22KB, 274x144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0751.jpg
22KB, 274x144px
>>36439322
Pic related is Led Zeppelin
>>
>>36439604
This. And jamiroquai
>>
>>36439322
The Monkees > The Beetles

>over, and, out
>>
File: lastnightidreamt.jpg (17KB, 395x252px) Image search: [Google]
lastnightidreamt.jpg
17KB, 395x252px
Pic related is definitely /ourband/
>>
>>36439604
ye my bro. have this.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s14byJCvBmr7
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (435KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
435KB, 500x500px
Sylence. One of the most unique in the scene right now and always amazes me with his melodies. This shit takes talent imo.
>>
>>36439604
this, also Dragonforce
>>
File: lana.jpg (22KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
lana.jpg
22KB, 320x320px
my lust for life keeps me alive
>>
>>36439322
Polar Bear Club is best. Clash, Battle, Guilt, Pride being one of their best albums, the new one Death Chorus is different, but also really good. Been listening to them for like 8 years.
>>
joy division, the singer committed suicide and hella depressed lyrics
>>
File: sound.jpg (81KB, 465x332px) Image search: [Google]
sound.jpg
81KB, 465x332px
RIP in peace, Borland
>>
The Clash, Sex pistols, Ramones in general classic punk. Modern punk is too much for me
>>
File: Radiohead-2016.jpg (98KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
Radiohead-2016.jpg
98KB, 1000x600px
pic related

>tfw when I want to disappear completely
>tfw when no alarms and no surprises

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5CVsCnxyXg
>>
File: clayton.png (779KB, 1029x579px) Image search: [Google]
clayton.png
779KB, 1029x579px
>>36439322
since The Beatles and Led Zeppelin were already claimed
>>
>>36439531
>>36439604
BEEN DAAAZED AND CONFUUUUSED
FOR SO LONG
IT'S NOT TRUE
>>
Have a nice life

>tfw 2am and blasting "i dont love" in my headphones
>>
>>36439604
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bup_W6W8axI

I watch this performance and just think, fuck, they were the best ever.
>>
File: 1492419242065.png (1MB, 1080x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1492419242065.png
1MB, 1080x1078px
>>36439763
Good taste, bro.

I like her.
>>
>>36440006
WANTED A WOMAN, NEVER BARGAINED FOR YOU
>>
You should be having that music related discussion there >>>/mu/
>>
File: 74508575050742508870433180123n.jpg (272KB, 600x573px) Image search: [Google]
74508575050742508870433180123n.jpg
272KB, 600x573px
>>36440006
>>36440122
gotcha all covered. good taste guys

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1J1UQPizJjq
>>
File: thE7Kcz.jpg (162KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
thE7Kcz.jpg
162KB, 640x1136px
>>36439322

Fuck the haters, Arctic Monkeys are amazing, all 5 albums.
>>
Black fucking Sabbath.
>>
File: 203.gif (68KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
203.gif
68KB, 300x100px
>>36439322
>What's your favorite band/artist?
pic related
>>
File: animal-collective-playlist.jpg (142KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
animal-collective-playlist.jpg
142KB, 1000x750px
>>36439322
Right now I'm kind of between bands/artists who I'm constantly listening to. The last band I listened to for the longest time was pic related.
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 1000x750px
Fucking plebs.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9V03NB2cVQM
>>
>>36440801
Dude what the fuck
I never imagined that classical music could be this intense
I've literally always thought that it was just chill, slow music for old, boring people
>>
File: zippity.jpg (63KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
zippity.jpg
63KB, 630x420px
Pic related. Not only is the music great, but the sheer size of his catalogue and the intricacies of the music itself provides an outlet for my autistic way of looking at things.
>>
>>36440654
NOBODY WANTS HIM
HE JUST STARES AT THE WORLD
PLANNING HIS VENGENCE
THAT HE WILL SOON UNFOLD
>>
File: sigur-ros-sv-lst121590.jpg (18KB, 620x377px) Image search: [Google]
sigur-ros-sv-lst121590.jpg
18KB, 620x377px
Hopelandic master race.
>>
>>36440914
the hell man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tr0otuiQuU
>>
>>36440966
I've studied theory and composition extensively years ago and I'll have to behonest: he was a hack.

I mean, he was not necessarily bad. Let's say that he was the smartest dumb guy that came out of rock music. He's like the tallest midget, the most active sloth, the dyslexic guy who was able to readthe most WPM.

His intricacies and complexities are trivial once you know how to read and put notes on a score.
>>
Ween. Thanks Spongebob.
>>
>>36440801
I've never listened to Beethoven, but those first 30 seconds are the most Beethoven-ish thing I've ever heard. Is this what he usually sounds like, or is this some sort of stand out work?

Also why does it sound so much deeper, intelligent and trascendental than anything I've ever heard on /mu/? Until 3 minutes ago I was pretty sure that Swans were the smartest band in existence, now I'm not so sure.
>>
>>36441142
music was high art at one point
>>
>>36441206
How are Swans not high art?
I get what you're saying, but I've listened to Beethoven only once (I've just finished the first movement of that sonata) and I don't really know how to express my opinion at this moment: I know too little of classical music to say anything worth reading about it.
>>
>>36439712
>pretentious
>actually popular
>mopey

yeah
>>36439889
agreed
>>
>>36439322
Can't argue with that, tOP.
>>
>>36441104
I disagree. Read the below for an example. His music is filled with easter eggs like this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolutely_Free#Cultural_references

>is not unusual to find melodies or scores from other composers within the music of Frank Zappa. Absolutely Free is full of musical references to other compositions and artists, including Igor Stravinsky.

>For example, "Amnesia Vivace" begins with a collage of quotations from Stravinsky ballets: first, the band plays the "Ritual Action of the Ancestors" from The Rite of Spring, Part II; then harpsichord and chattering voices evoke the pounding Dance of the Adolescents in Part I, over which sax and Zappa's voice start quoting the bassoon melody at the very opening of the Rite and continue into the lyrical Berceuse (also for bassoon) at the end of Stravinsky's The Firebird. The opening sequence of Petrouchka is quoted in the middle section of "Status Back Baby". "Soft-Sell Conclusion" ends with a version of the trombone melody that opens Stravinsky's "Marche Royale" from A Soldier's Tale.

>The "Invocation & Ritual Dance of the Young Pumpkin", in the beginning of the saxophone solo (first cadence) quotes the trio directly from the fourth movement of Gustav Holst's The Planets, Jupiter, the Bringer of Jollity.

Besides that I enjoy his experiments with musique concrete mixed with rock, his ventures into jazz fusion, the extensive editing on albums like Uncle Meat and WOIIFTM, the humour on some of the records, the conceptual continuity he built, and his amazing guitar solos. Also live recordings are very rewarding to listen to, unlike most other bands, because of how heavily they relied on improvisation and how well-drilled and skilled all the band members were.

Even on songs that to the untrained ear sound similar to other rock songs, his extensive knowledge shines through what with time signatures typically not used, irregular rhythmic groupings etc.

Who would you prefer instead?
>>
>>36439889

Radiohead are the perfect mascots for r9k
>>
>>36441516
Beethoven was doing that with popular german songs in his Scherzos 200 years ago.
Handel was doing it with his own music 250.

I don't know how to explain it to you: these are certainly things he did in his music, but these things are trivial to any trained composer. ANY, I'm not using the term liberally. It's just something he did, but it was not original, nor particularly insightful. It is certainly insightful for the rock music landscape, but that's why I said that he is the smartest dumb guy in the genre.
>>
>>36441606
But aren't you comparing apples and pears? Most of his music wasn't classical after all, even if he incorporated elements of it.
>>
I listen to noise music so actual music nerds can't formulate any critique of it based on musical ''rules'' and whatnot. If they don't like it I simply say they don't ''get it'' (not that it isn't true).
>>
File: download (6).jpg (8KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
8KB, 310x163px
I allways stay with Beatles and Radiohead,but how OP post the boys from Liverpool first...
Also,pic related is Radiohead
>>
>>36441657
I'm not comparing Zappa to Beethoven, I was just saying that the gimmicks he employed were centuries years old. I'm not the one who was praising his originality.
>>
>>36441774
A lot of his experimentation had to do with utilizing new technology in interesting ways, so you can't really summarize it as ''beethoven did it first''.

As for the ''tallest midget'' comment, people who dismiss anything that isn't classical music are all pseuds.
>>
>>36441884
>A lot of his experimentation had to do with utilizing new technology in interesting ways, so you can't really summarize it as ''beethoven did it first''.

A lot of his experimentation was already old in the '60s, and comes directly from other avant-gard movements. He was not an innovator, you can't use this as a point to defend his art. I'm just saying this.

>As for the ''tallest midget'' comment, people who dismiss anything that isn't classical music are all pseuds.
I guess you have not delved into music that is not rock enough. Zappa is worth nothing even when compared to the most shallow Romantic composer. Of course he will appear as a genius in the rock music landscape, but this tells us more about said landscape rather than Zappa's compositional skills.
People who are unable to form strong opinions (usually due to ignorance) are the real pseuds.
>>
File: front.jpg (98KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
front.jpg
98KB, 750x750px
Just always liked them I guess
>>
>>36441990
>A lot of his experimentation was already old in the '60s,

False. And even if he didn't invent certain techniques (which he did a few), it's also about how you use those techniques.

>I guess you have not delved into music that is not rock enough

Most of the music I listen to isn't rock.

>Zappa is worth nothing even when compared to the most shallow Romantic composer

Again, apples and pears.

>People who are unable to form strong opinions (usually due to ignorance) are the real pseuds.
Ignorant people are just as capable of having strong opinions. Pseuds often think that if they state their point emphatically it indicates a deep well knowledge that isn't there.
>>
>>36442111
>False. And even if he didn't invent certain techniques (which he did a few), it's also about how you use those techniques.
That's just stylistic application, which is not in itself an innovation (and if it is virtually everything is a innovation).

>Again, apples and pears.
You can compare the value of different artists by keeping in mind their criteria of excellence nad how much close they got to it. In this sense I can certainly say that Harry Potter 3 is worse than the Divina Commedia without showing any sign of ignorance.

>Ignorant people are just as capable of having strong opinions. Pseuds often think that if they state their point emphatically it indicates a deep well knowledge that isn't there.
Sure thing: Zappa is the greatest composer (lol) in history and his musicians were anything more than mere technicians (lol). Keep believing it.
>>
>>36442158
>That's just stylistic application
Both disregarding the wider point and not understanding the meaning of innovation.

>You can compare the value of different artists by keeping in mind their criteria of excellence
Because of the nature of different forms of art specific criteria don't always carry over. And in the cases they do, the aims are often different, e.g. great jazz as compared to great shoegaze or great industrial music. Of course one may think certain forms of music are inherently inferior, but in your case it's just about being a try-hard pseud.

>Harry Potter 3 is worse than the Divina Commedia
Nice name-dropping.
>>
>>36442380
>Both disregarding the wider point and not understanding the meaning of innovation.

You're the one who is being EXTREMELY controversial here: your definition of innovation is 200 years old.

>Because of the nature of different forms of art specific criteria don't always carry over. And in the cases they do, the aims are often different, e.g. great jazz as compared to great shoegaze or great industrial music. Of course one may think certain forms of music are inherently inferior, but in your case it's just about being a try-hard pseud.

It's more about having a multitude of platitude: Beethoven took the german song ladder and climbed as high as possible. Zappa took another ladder, and didn't climb that much. I'm being less dogmatic than you might think.

>Of course one may think certain forms of music are inherently inferior, but in your case it's just about being a try-hard pseud.
Do you think that the best menuet is as good as the best symphony? We may have no objective point of reference to make such a statement, but when you think about it said objective point of reference is not present in any sort of discussion, unless you're talking about the value of the application of certain theoric and technical aspects of music (which, as we both know, would be a ridicolous thing to do in this particular debate).

>Nice name-dropping.
It's literally the most famous piece of literature of my country. It doesn't get more basic than this. I'd also say that it wasn't a casual name dropping, since this reference makes perfect sense in the context of this conversation.
>>
File: CprEjH4UIAA0QFH.jpg (48KB, 700x660px) Image search: [Google]
CprEjH4UIAA0QFH.jpg
48KB, 700x660px
>>36439322
over-rated garbage. I wish the rest of the beatles would hurry up and die, allowing someone else to take the role of "king of rock and roll".

Boomers in general need to go.
>>
>>36442578
>Kancolle memes in r9k
>>
>your definition of innovation is 200 years old.
Not at all. It's about developing new techniques, utilizing already existing ones in new ways, and creating new configurations of existing elements in a way that pushes the medium further. And though it should be pointed out that innovation doesn't necessarily equate to quality, Zappa has done just this.

As for why I named him as my favourite, it's because he's the first one that springs to mind, and he's the artist I've the most knowledge of and have listened to the most. I wouldn't say he's better or worse than say Mozart, because to me that comparison quickly becomes uninteresting.

>>36442535
>I'm being less dogmatic than you might think
Dogmatic isn't the word but obtuse.

>It's literally the most famous piece of literature of my country
The point wasn't that it's obscure. And I'm not sure if literature is an apt comparison in this case.
>>
>>36442761
>Not at all. It's about developing new techniques, utilizing already existing ones in new ways, and creating new configurations of existing elements in a way that pushes the medium further. And though it should be pointed out that innovation doesn't necessarily equate to quality, Zappa has done just this.

This is exactly what academia has discarded for a century now. I'm not appealing to their authority, but rather showing you that your opinion is less objective (and certainly ress refined) than you might think.

>I wouldn't say he's better or worse than say Mozart, because to me that comparison quickly becomes uninteresting.
This tells more about you rather than the comparison itself. You're basically shitting on 99% of what musicology has produced only because you don't like your great artists to be compared to actual giants.

>Dogmatic isn't the word but obtuse.
Am I ignoring any context here? Haven't I rightly so put Zappa in a certain context and only then evaluated him? Have I used fallacious arguments? You just don't like the idea of musical comparison.

>And I'm not sure if literature is an apt comparison in this case.
It is, once you're able to actually read and understand music (the most basic skills required for music criticism).
>>
>>36442578
I bet your favourite music is from video games. kys.
>>
>>36442844
>but rather showing you that your opinion is less objective
Then do so.

>This tells more about you rather than the comparison itself
Different strokes. It's like how I'm not interested in comparing tiramisu to spaghetti alla puttanesca. Which is not to say all is equal, because I'd still rate tiramisu over tv dinner, you feel me?

>It is, once you're able to actually read and understand music (the most basic skills required for music criticism).
The only thing required to critique music is a sense of hearing.
>>
>>36442991
>Then do so.
I've shown you, by showing you that virtually every relevant academic in the last 100 years deeply disagreed with what you had to say about music criticism. Now, you can think that you're the only person who is in the right here, or just admit that art criticism is nuanced and allows different perspective, and some of them may be a bit stronger and less lenient than others.
The act of blindly accepting music is as violent as the act of blindly criticizing it.

>Different strokes. It's like how I'm not interested in comparing tiramisu to spaghetti alla puttanesca. Which is not to say all is equal, because I'd still rate tiramisu over tv dinner, you feel me?
Sure, but you can say that certain plates of spaghetti alla puttanesca are better than other, and conjure very strong arguments for such a statement, in the same way you can find rotten tiramisus that are pretty much impossible to finish without ending in a hospital. Would it be fair to say that that tiramisu' was worse than those spaghetti?

>The only thing required to critique music is a sense of hearing.
Sure, and the only thing required to critiquing literature is the ability to read. Please, there are different grades of sophistication which just go over the head of everyone who is not ear trained.
By the way, both Zappa and Mozart were deeply trained in this regard, and always considered these elements while composing: studying their scores will show you that most of their craft and sould is simply impossible to understand by people who have no hear for harmony (basically anyone who has not spent hundreds of hours recognizing different chords and intervals).
I disagree with what you percieve as the only prerequisite for music critique, since it's not able to notice and individuate any sort of musical element. By following dogmatically this road you'll just end up with no criticism and lots of accounts of people's feelings after having heard this or that piece of music.
>>
>>36443120
>I've shown you
I must've missed it. Do it in your reply to this post or all will become clear.

>Sure, but you can say that certain plates of spaghetti alla puttanesca are better than other, and conjure very strong arguments for such a statement, in the same way you can find rotten tiramisus that are pretty much impossible to finish without ending in a hospital. Would it be fair to say that that tiramisu' was worse than those spaghetti?
Sure, but replace ''rotten tiramisu'' with tv dinner and you'll see I've already touched upon this point.

>Please, there are different grades of sophistication which just go over the head of everyone who is not ear trained.
Sure, greater knowledge can contribute to a greater appreciation and understanding of any art form. But that's not what you said :^)

>By following dogmatically this road you'll just end up with no criticism and lots of accounts of people's feelings after having heard this or that piece of music
I'm not interested in that. And I didn't say the criticism would be particularly insightful.
>>
File: unnamed (51).jpg (147KB, 1267x950px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (51).jpg
147KB, 1267x950px
the four lads that shook the world
>>
File: jay-z-and-kanye-west.jpg (797KB, 3000x2026px) Image search: [Google]
jay-z-and-kanye-west.jpg
797KB, 3000x2026px
Depends on the day
Both of these monkey niggers appeal to me.
>>
File: IMG_3706.jpg (57KB, 618x298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3706.jpg
57KB, 618x298px
Don't hate me /r9k/. Just makes me feel like slightly less of a cuck.
>>
File: IMG_4474.jpg (29KB, 250x442px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4474.jpg
29KB, 250x442px
Tool are my absolute favorite. Ive seen them twice and recently bought tickets to go see them a third time. they are the one leisure that i will willingly spend alot of money on
>>
why are there so many plebs on this board?
>>
File: blonde on blonde.jpg (141KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
blonde on blonde.jpg
141KB, 300x300px
>>36439322
It was the beatles for the longest time. Now pic related, Visions of Johanna is a masterpiece.
>>
File: 1485679538058.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485679538058.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>>36444718
elaborate pls

80's style
>>
>>36443272
>I must've missed it. Do it in your reply to this post or all will become clear.
Music comparison is one of the most normal things you can find in musicology journals. You're hailing it as a criticism failure, while it is the standard in virtually all of the West.

>Sure, but replace ''rotten tiramisu'' with tv dinner and you'll see I've already touched upon this point.
The examples are not analogous. My example is about pure comparison IN the forms, you're example is about comparison of forms.

>Sure, greater knowledge can contribute to a greater appreciation and understanding of any art form. But that's not what you said :^)
I've said that they're the prerequisite for music criticism, what I've said does not go against this notion, but it certainly goes against the notion you've proposed.

>I'm not interested in that. And I didn't say the criticism would be particularly insightful.
Basically you're trying to hold a position of superiority (which you denote by costantly using the term ''pseud'') on the virtue of a sort of criticism that you don't respect that much? A sort of criticsm that you would not define insightful? God.
>>
>>36444787
almost everyone's listening to the most basic dadrock. It's not bad, but it screams you haven't listened to much
>>
>>36439322
>Hi, I'm OP! My favorite band is the Beatles, my favorite ice cream is vanilla, my favorite movie is Citizen Kane, and my favorite book is Don Quixote.

>>36439353
>Meme artist is literally the only post ITT that isn't the most entry-level dad rock
Makes sense, lmao. Go fuck yourself kid.
>>
>>36444906
>Music comparison is one of the most normal things you can find in musicology journals
The original post was about what constitutes innovation.

>The examples are not analogous
Yes they are. Read it again.

>I've said that they're the prerequisite for music criticism, what I've said does not go against this notion
Again, critique of music does not have to be insightful.

>Basically you're trying to hold a position of superiority (which you denote by costantly using the term ''pseud'') on the virtue of a sort of criticism that you don't respect that much?
Not at all. That's what you're trying to pin on me. But aesthetic appreciation exists on several levels besides the theoretical.
>>
File: BcL2C87CEAAD8Ok.jpg (31KB, 500x223px) Image search: [Google]
BcL2C87CEAAD8Ok.jpg
31KB, 500x223px
>>36439322
Torn between Megadeth and Testament.

originally
>>
>>36444965
What's some good dad rock then?
>>
>>36445454
Trout Mask Replica - Captain Beefheart
>>
>>36445738
I wouldn't classify that as dad rock. Maybe if your dad is exceptionally cool.
>>
>>36445792
I've heard it described as dadrock before. The Doors, The Velvet Underground, and Pink Floyd come to mind as solid dadrock as well
>>
>>36445843
What do you think of Jethro Tull and Steely Dan? That's dad rock to me.
>>
File: 2790250560_1.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
2790250560_1.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
Since Led Zep were taken, i'll go for MJ.
>>
File: 20170421_153512_001.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170421_153512_001.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>36439322
This handsome fellow look familiar to you?
>>
The Pod is the best album of all time.
>>
File: IMG_5949.jpg (67KB, 384x397px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5949.jpg
67KB, 384x397px
James brown
>>
>>36439980
Dude's got the blues. can't get enouth of where the light is
>>
File: jd.png (539KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
jd.png
539KB, 1000x500px
Joy Division, by far.

They are untouchable, I have liked them for the last 6 years and they material sounds so good to me still.
>>
>>36441727
Jesus looking back, what the hell happened to Yorke
>>
>>36446070
Faggot. I can see why you'd like them, but they are qhite far from unbeatable
>>
File: metallica-bandfoto.jpg (70KB, 820x461px) Image search: [Google]
metallica-bandfoto.jpg
70KB, 820x461px
>>36439322
Metallica for sure
>>
>>36445166
What the fuck you got against vanilla ice cream nigger
>>
The beatles are amazing. I never understood the hype, they seemed like an annoying boy band when I was a kid. Then I got high and listened to some of their 1966 and later shit and was blown away. Acid is a HELL of a drug when used correctly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UjvdZm-Tu8
>>
>>36446367
Rubber Soul + weed = <3

>>36446056
his new albums out and I forgot to leave some money for it
fook
>>
>>36442011
God tier taste my original dude
>>
Listening to noise right now because it calms me down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF9-R7qG968

>>36446645
>God tier

I think that's an exaggeration.
>>
File: nick-drake.jpg (131KB, 500x771px) Image search: [Google]
nick-drake.jpg
131KB, 500x771px
Has to be Mr. Drake
>>
>>36446677
hey man check out lucidet, not really as harsh but his stuff is crazy relaxing, for me at least
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UdLbKoH6BY
>>
I like HNRK and Dj Heroin
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.