[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My school is doing a stupid graduation thing, you can wear whatever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: question-mark-shirt.jpg (14KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
question-mark-shirt.jpg
14KB, 324x324px
My school is doing a stupid graduation thing, you can wear whatever you want and my stupid fucking family has insisted that they will be there. I want to wear a very offensive t-shirt, any recommendations?? I'm in the UK
>>
>>36437344
Put a picture of an unregistered tv on it
>>
What gay ass school is this
>>
>>36437358
No comment, but it's fucking rediculous. We are being made to do it, and fucking pay towards it
>>
File: DJZxfZJ.jpg (259KB, 633x950px) Image search: [Google]
DJZxfZJ.jpg
259KB, 633x950px
>>36437344
Are you just trying to cringe for cringe sake? Hell you think you'll be the only kid with that idea? You want to do something awesome get an elaborate Halloween costume to go in.
>>
>>36437344
Get a Elliot themed t shirt
>>
>>36437381
Nah, I just want them to reconsider doing it next year. I want to be able to wear a zip hoodie over it that I can take off before I go on stage.
>>
I think the best and most offensive thing you could wear would either be something like a tshirt with the isis flag on it, some nazi type shit or something that implies all gays are fucked and need to die.

But lets be real anon. Ur not edgy enough, youre way too worried about what people think and how theyed react to do it. So gtfo here u pretentious faggot
>>
>>36437425
Fuck it, you guys are faggots, I'll ask /b/
>>
>>36437344

Everyone one here knows you're just a pussy little bitch who won't do anything and will be a good boy at the graduation.
>>
>>36437396
Kid you will not have that effect I grantee you they have issues like that before
>>
>>36437344
One of my friends has a t-shirt with the movie poster for Boss Nigger on it. It's won him an award at an offensive t-shirt party.
>>
>>36437344
Yes, print your face on it.
>>
>Nah, I just want them to reconsider doing it next year. I want to be able to wear a zip hoodie over it that I can take off before I go on stage.

Thats how you know this guy is a soft pussy. He doesnt want anyone to see hes being offensive, only up until hes on the stage where he can show off his offensive shirt for 5 seconds. What. A. Fucking. Faggot.
>>
>>36437344
definitely a burqua
>>
>>36437344
>I'm in the UK
IRA uniform?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.