[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UPDATED conversation with my dad minutes ago >anon we spoke

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6033.jpg (123KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6033.jpg
123KB, 960x960px
UPDATED conversation with my dad minutes ago

>anon we spoke about you going to china last year. You told me you'll go a few months ago and you still haven't completed your passport application
>i need the guarantor part filled by another person who knows me for at least 12 months and isnt a blood relative. The two people who filled that part did it incorrectly so my application got rejected.
>Then show them how to fill it correctly
>Im working on it
>No you haven't. Everyday you're just waking up at sundown then going on your ipad
>Hurry up and get your passport application form done. Remember you're leaving in September.

Well... JUST.
>>
>going to China

Enjoy either getting cancer or getting eaten by an escalator.

Dip out of the house little nigger
Just fuck off, they can't force you to go to another country.
You ARE 18, yeah?
>>
stop being so fucking lazy and just do it. why are you posting here on /r9k/ when you should be finishing your application? stupid chink piece of shit
>>
>>36436944
By the time i wake up. The place where i get the application forms is already closed
>>
>this thread again
It's not even that funny a pasta
>>
>>36436998
A normie like you wouldn't understand thats why
>>
Why is this posted every day
>>
>>36436878
Weren't you selling drugs ages ago?
Can i buy some off you?
>>
>>36437139
I only sold ritalin. That's if you want them
>>
>>36437201
do you still have any? ill buy it all off you
>>
File: DeadchinesesoldierEdit.jpg (1MB, 1610x1304px) Image search: [Google]
DeadchinesesoldierEdit.jpg
1MB, 1610x1304px
>>36436878
Shut up you ugly, disgusting chink. No one cares stop whoring for attention and stop blogging your shitty life on our board.
>>
>>36437240
Well i only sell them in person in Sydney
>>
>>36436980
So get up earlier fag
>>
man you are ugly

you look like one of those fuckers that buys 30 cases of soda and 20 cases of snappe at the grocery store to fill up the coolers in your family's chinese restaurant and then the manager bitches at you for doing it but you pretend to not speak english
>>
>>36437436
But I actually dont know how to speak english
>>
>>36437296
I dont mind meeting up
>>
>>36437549
ill sell you 90 10mg tablets. How much are you paying

Pee
>>
>4th time this thread week it's been posted

I can't even be bothered to reference the archives anymore
>>
>>36437786
It's not the same thread
>>
>>36437549
>>36437720

Stop doing deals on 4chan you absolute retards
>>
>>36437720
any way to keep in contact?
>>
>>36438010
Just use kik a temporary contact.
>>
>>36438055
any other way to get in contact?
>>
>>36439403
I used kik the last time i did it and it worked out fine so id like to stick with kik unless you have other suggestions
>>
>>36439616
whats ur kik m888?
>>
>>36439664
Yuik3
>>
>>36436980
stay up late and do it in the morning, duh
>>
>>36440071
Can't do it. i hate not getting my sleep.
>>
>>36440459
try not getting your sleep. it's actually pretty rad if you are bummed out on life.
>>
>>36440487
Fuck that I've done it too many times in my life and dont want to experience sleep deprivation again
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.