[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become a fake Stacy or at least a Veronica? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3676.jpg (57KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3676.jpg
57KB, 1080x720px
How do I become a fake Stacy or at least a Veronica? I'm a 4/10 overweight fembot with no social skills.
>>
If you wanna be a villian number 1, you have to catch a superhero on the run
>>
I don't know. I'm also a 4/10 fembot with no social skills. Will you be my friend?
>>
Lose weight, it's literally that easy
>>
>>36436632
no one cares
die
just whore yourself out on r/gonewild or some shit
this board isnt for you
>>
just stop eating so much you stupid fucking retard
>>
>>36436632
Get a better haircut and have some style to your clothes. Then start exercising and learn how to do basic makeup. There youre good and can now delete this thread
>>
File: holly4.jpg (182KB, 1200x1196px) Image search: [Google]
holly4.jpg
182KB, 1200x1196px
>>36436632
>I'm a 4/10 overweight fembot
SHOW ME YOUR FAT BELLEY
>>
>>36436700
What about social skills? I have no friends and I'm a virgin
>>
>>36436632
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49E9grEcrxs
Go to Sweden you wil be respected as a strong and beautiful woman and lot's of tolerant immigrants that will want to rape you with love!
>>
>>36436632
lose some weight
do some drugs
>>
>>36436730
this originally changes nothing
>>
>>36436730
Well after you get more attractive people will start to talk to you in public. You work up from There. Also omegle helps. I would go on in middle and early highschool. Talk to people for hours on there and if I got too nervous id skip them and never have to see them again
>>
File: IMG_20170421_010359.jpg (137KB, 692x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170421_010359.jpg
137KB, 692x960px
Show us those saggy titties and stretch marks you fat bitch
>>
>>36436652
Yes I will hello
>>
>>36436652
Sorry. I meant, YES I WILL HELLO?
>>
Killed your thread with my cringey shitposting biyaaaatch
The weak should fear the strong
>>
>>36436794
>>36436857

Same both times Anon.
>>
If you're ugly and a girl, you might as well stick with it because it's merely impossible for you to get any better in terms of looks. You should just focus on improving yourself when it comes to social skills and educations and career. And if you're lucky maybe some guy will want you.
>>
How overweight? Post height and weight and bra size.
>>
>>36436632

If you really want to change, you would post pictures, and a way to contact you.

Otherwise, you are just crying out for attention without trying to fix anything.

For all you know, I could be a weird millionaire with a fetish for taking otherwise unattractive girls, and molding them into something amazing.

I may have so distorted my sex drive, that I only get off to two things; making money, and forcing people to achieve as close to perfection as they can.

I may have gladly paid to fly you to my compound in the middle of fucking nowhere California, and paid for my trainers to force you to confront your issues; but there is no way to contact you.

Ah well; the markets in London have been open for a while. Time to finish my tea-and-shitposting break, and make some money.
>>
>>36436938
I have a pretty face. I have posted on r9k and everyone said to lose weight. I'm also smart and in colege
>>
>>36436752
>>36436700
this is the most straightforward and useful advice ever. thanks anon
>>
>>36437170
PLEASE MAKE MY LIFE BETTER SENPAI
>>
>>36437229
No problem man. I try to help out when I can. For me I was always the gross greasy kid in class that went on 4chan instead of hanging with friends. After a while this place motivated me to look better and go out. I always come back to help motivate and since its comfy. I hope you have an easy trip to getting to your goal.
>>
>>36437221
Okay so sounds like you've asked for advice before and you know what to do. Why the fuck did you feel the need to make another thread just to seek more attention? You know the solutions to your fucking problems you stupid bitch. Stop trying to get more men to orbit you and give your pathetic life useless validation.
>>
>>36437221

Lose Weight: Easy. If other guides written from a medical perspective haven't worked, here's one from an Engineering and Business Management perspective: http://fourmilab.ch/hackdiet/

Sometimes a different approach is all you need.
>>
>>36437265
I didn't make a thread before about this. It was unrelated to this.
>>
>>36436632
I dunno about Veronica but you can definitely be Monika.
>>
>>36437221
>smart
>colege
>>
>>36437329
who is monika? veronica is under stacy
>>
>>36437320
Your initial post is completely irrelevant anyways as the person you replied to was was referring to ugly girls that need to focus on social skills. Then the attention whore in you replied with an unnecessary "LEL AM PURTY GIRL PURTY FACE SMART BUT MUS LOSE WEIGHT DID I MENTION AM GIRL????"

Stupid roastie.
>>
>>36437346
what does veronica look like? how is she different than Stacy
>>
>>36436763
why does Robbie rotten have a camel toe
>>
>>36437368
Whatever.
>>36437372
So you know how Brad is under Chad but Brad is still good looking? Veronica is like Stacy's friend, not as good as Stacy, but popular.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 534x468px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 534x468px
>>36436632
Lose weight and read some self help books. A lot if you guys should read self help books.
>>
>>36437834
have you read self help books?
>>36437333
typo.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.